Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 7 ends October 10 at 3 PM CST.

I'd much rather have a kill by consensus than risk a known beneficial townie getting lynched.

So what's the plan?

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 7 ends October 10 at 3 PM CST.

Bisharp37 said:
No idea:
Meaty*
Remember that Meaty had the "I have heared enough"-role, which makes him seem like town to me.

Probably not wolves:
Argetlam (prev. Chillarmy)
Blob55 (role: Kronar)
ComfortEagle
Infinity
King Arceus
Meaty
Reshiwott (prev. Zyflair)
Roari
Rusticks
Spammy
superpokemon67
Teal
TheGuy

Probably not many wolves on that list.

Pooossibly pro-town:
Bisharp37
Kecleon-X
One Approved (really tempted to list as pro-town, but shall not)

I wouldn't vote them right now, as they are not as "confirmed" to me as those above them.

Passively non-dangerous indie:
Blah

Just leave him alone for now. Seriously guys. Please.

Wtf should I think of these guys:
Eevee
ShadowLugia
HypnoticLuxray

You look somewhat like a wolf to me:
Puff (Says he can choose someone to kill once he dies, but first he claimed something else...)
Cinesra (dude, get replaced if you only have time for homework, we need replacements!)
Mokoko

Others (doesn't mean that I necessarily suspect you):
Blui129
doublenikesocks (prev. Non Sequitur) (get repalceeeeeeeeed)
King Piplup (get replaceeed... does nobody want to replace him either? :C)
The Yoshi

Btw if we think that there are 8 wolves and 1 who can get converted to a wolf, that would mean that there are still 5 left. That's pretty much.

Teal said:
Btw if we think that there are 8 wolves and 1 who can get converted to a wolf, that would mean that there are still 5 left. That's pretty much.

Do you think that that would be voluntary or involuntary? IMO it's the guy(gal) that I am hunting.

Blui129 said:
Teal said:

Do you think that that would be voluntary or involuntary? IMO it's the guy(gal) that I am hunting.
I meant DarkVoid, lol...

Teal said:
Blui129 said:
I meant DarkVoid, lol...

Sorry, I suck, I read it as there are currently 8 and 1 who can turn into a wolf. I seriously have no idea who I am trying to get (it may have been Shocker though)

Nah, in previous games there were always 7 wolves. Now there are many more players so it's only fair to assume that there are 8. Then there was DV, who could be converted into a wolf (and was). 9+1 who can be converted would be too much anyway. So there should be 8 + DV's role, which means there are 5 left.

PEOPLE NEED TO UNVOTE THEGUY RIGHT NOW. >_>

No time for going after Cinesra now. It's pretty much Mokoko or TheGuy.

Unvote: Cinesra
Vote: Mokoko

Vote tally should be:
Blah: 1
TheGuy: 6
Mokoko: 4

:/

I agree with Teal. Let's go for Mokoko.
Hopefully my vote doesn't fail again.

Guys, we are running out of time. If I am correct, we have only 2 1/2 h to go. Might be wrong though.

Yeah, we're running out of time.

I haven't posted much because I've been busy working on improving the forum for everyone. I've been keeping up with the thread, but usually by the time I would get a chance to reply someone else has already shared my thoughts.

Unvote: TheGuy

Yep... running out of time

game freeeeeeeeeeeeze

Day 7

The town had a lot of good discussion. Many things were were said. As the sun went down, someone panicked and suggested Mokoko be killed. A few others agreed, and Mokoko was speedily strung up and deaded. Mokoko was:

Role: Falkner Banks
Alignment: Town

You are Falkner Banks, an old guy who spends his time feeding birds in his old age. Nothing really bothers you.

Ability 0: Ascetic
You are immune to all non-lethal ability effects.

Win Condition: At least one town-aligned player is alive when all threats to the town have been eliminated

The wolves smiled. What a bunch of chumps this town was.

Night 7 ends Saturday, October 13 at 3 PM CST.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 8 ends October 20 at 3 PM CST.

Night 7

Things were pretty quiet in Canton Falls. superpokemon67 was going about his business, praying for victory for the town when suddenly someone stepped in and shot him in the back of the head. superpokemon67 was:

Role: Lou Thurge

You are Lou Thurge, an oracle. You have the power to reveal secrets. Unfortunately, revealing people's secrets takes a LOT of energy, and the only way to conjure up that much energy is...

Ability 1: Secrets Revealed
Once each Night, you may PM me the names of 2 players. If you die during this night, their role PMs will be publicly revealed at the start of the next Day.

Ability 2: I Saw It In a Dream [unlocked]
Once each Night, you may PM me the names of 2 players. The first person will have a dream about the second person, revealing the second person's full role PM. You may not send dreams to yourself or about yourself.

Win Condition: At least one town-aligned player is alive when all threats to the town have been eliminated

Suddenly, superpokemon's spiritual energy poured forth, and his killer escaped in a panic.

Meanwhile, betting that he wouldn't be protected, one of the werewolves went out and cut Infinity to ribbons. Infinity was:

Role: Mary Elizabeth Ladley

You are Mary Elizabeth Ladley, a self-proclaimed seer. People come to you with their questions, and the spirits give you answers. You guard the secret to your ability to talking with the spirits with your life, for if anyone found out, they might just put you out of business.

Ability 1: Magic 8-Ball
Once each Night, you may ask me "Can I see <player>'s role PM?" where <player> is the name of any player. The answer you get will be either positive, negative, or noncommittal. You won't get results with a noncommittal answer, but each noncommittal answer has an effect on the question you ask tomorrow.

When everyone gathered in the town square the next day, Puff's body glowed, and in everyone's mind, they saw this:

Role: Morty Evans

You are Morty Evans, a citizen of a nearby town. You and your trusty gun are determined to bring the werewolves to justice, but you want to keep to the shadows so as not to draw attention to yourself.

Ability 0: Ready Aim Fire
If you are lynched, you may shoot and kill any player you wish. (You have 24 hours to make a decision.)

Soon after that, ShadowLugia's body glowed, and in everyone's mind, they saw this:

Role: Amos Abernathy

You are Detective Amos Abernathy of the local police force. The werewolf attack has gotten you scared silly. You are determined to bring the werewolves to justice, though.

Ability 1: R-R-Research
Once each Night, you may PM me the name of any player other than yourself. That player's alignment will be revealed to you at the start of the next Day.

Everyone stared at the two of them, not really knowing how to proceed from this point.

There are 25 players left. Day 8 ends Saturday, October 20, at 3 PM CST. You need 13 votes for a lynch.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 8 ends October 20 at 3 PM CST.

I had a dream due to superpokemon67's ability last night and saw that Cinesra is a wolf.

martin-luther-king2.jpg

Wow, first I looked like "four town deaths!?"... phew. ShadowLugia's ability revealed... well granola, as DNA would say. D:

ShadowLugia might want to share his results now, lol.

Cinesra is a wolf? Yessss! TDL, tell us about his abilities? :3

...if anybody has any sort of priest ability, I would be protecting ShadowLugia every single night from now to the end of the game, or until death do you two part.

Vote: Cinesra

I'm not one to jump the bandwagon this quickly, but I know Cinesra has used a night ability 3 times. I'm wondering if that means he's the alpha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back