Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 8 ends October 20 at 3 PM CST.

LEARN TO READ GUYS!

I-N-C-R-I-M-I-N-A-T-E

Bisharp37 said:
@ Teal You are forgetting that we can confirm DNA actually used his abilities.
Nope, I said "It would be really interesting though if DNA would get a fake role PM reveal (fake alignment and win condition)". I didn't say fake abilities for a reason. It is very unlikely, I just said it for "possibility checked".

Reshiwott, a priest would never say that, lol. :B

ShadowLugia, could you please read my posts from today? Clear some people. You can't get us wolves.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 8 ends October 20 at 3 PM CST.

Bisharp, Puff can kill one someone we suspect if we lynch him.

1. In case Teal saying it 3 times wasn't clear, I'll try to clear up what he's saying for you guys. >_>;; ShadowLugia, you can use your power to clear people townies (if they show up as town they are, unless you find one with an ability that shows them as town vs. alignment checks), but because Incriminate exists, you cannot confirm wolves with your ability because townies affected by Incriminate show up as wolves vs. alignment checks. If we had a lot of evidence against that person though, your ability would provide a nice final nail in the coffin, so to speak.

2. Reshiwott... you're either an extremely bad player or a liar... or both, I guess. Coming out as a priest is equivalent to painting a target on your head.

Spammy said:

Why would we lynch a confirmed townie just so that we could get rid of someone when we could just lynch that person?

*Sigh*
I'm not a priest (Unless this is what this is, n00b here)
I get to choose someone at night and that person is protected by me.

Bisharp37 said:
Spammy said:

Why would we lynch a confirmed townie just so that we could get rid of someone when we could just lynch that person?

Don't know. I guess it's better to lynch Puff and use his ability then have him be killed by a wolf/indie.

Vote: Cinesra

Don't see any reason not to. TDL's dream says he's a wolf.

Reshiwott said:
*Sigh*
I'm not a priest (Unless this is what this is, n00b here)
I get to choose someone at night and that person is protected by me.

That is exactly what a priest is....

Okay then.
I'm a priest.
GANGNAM STYLE :D

Spammy said:
Don't know. I guess it's better to lynch Puff and use his ability then have him be killed by a wolf/indie.
Umm... no, it's totally not. You don't use abilities just for the sake of using them. It's not a waste if Puff's ability remains unused.

I didn't mean use it capriciously. Wouldn't you agree it would be better to save Puff's ability for a time when it could be used strategically, rather than never have the opportunity to use it at all?

Are you guys having doubts about Cinesra's guilt or...?

Spammy said:
I didn't mean use it capriciously. Wouldn't you agree it would be better to save Puff's ability for a time when it could be used strategically, rather than never have the opportunity to use it at all?

No I believe Cinsera's guilty but I want to wait the day out and give Cinesra a chance to defend himself and at the same time hear more from SL. The day just started Why the rush to end it?

I'm not in a hurry to end the day. Lol, it's just surprising that more people haven't voted yet, especially when Cinesra seems to be guilty.

Spammy said:

There is no use to Puff's ability at all unless there is a lynchproof wolf, which would be 100% overpowered, so there is no use for Puff's ability.

I haven't voted because I want ShadowLugia to clear those damn people he has seen as townies and I want to hear how exactly Cinesra's ability works - if it is no treath to the town we can save lynching Cinesra for later and first try to get the potentially more dangerous wolves.

I would also like to hear a defense from Blui129. Blui129, please reveal your role or I can promise you will die within two days.

Like I asked before:

HAS THE NEWS EDITOR DIED YET

did you not see that there was a headline? obviously not.

lrn2reed

Yeah it was posted...

There was one headline on the front page. It read, "Hey Teal, it's Guy, that's all for now."

One Approved said:
did you not see that there was a headline? obviously not.

lrn2reed

There are several news editors.

themoreyouknow.jpg

...disregard my last post then.

but in all seirousness, I do not believe the one TDL is referring to has died yet.

I don't remember any reporters dying...? ._.

No, I'm asking if the editor-in-chief has died yet? It doesn't matter if the news is being posted or not. What matter is if the editor is still alive. This all relates to Cinesra; if the editor is still alive, he is allowed to edit all of Cinesra's submissions. If he dies though, Cinesra's submissions are no longer cockblocked.

I know how to read you twit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back