Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 8 ends October 20 at 3 PM CST.

Wow, I got ninja'd pretty bad lol.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 8 ends October 20 at 3 PM CST.

I know there are multiple reporters and then there is an editor who can edit the announcements before they are posted. I don't remember the editor ever dying, but he hasn't edited my announcements since early in the game.

@Rusticks: Ignore it. Obvious wolf ability is obvious.
TDL said:
No, I'm asking if the editor-in-chief has died yet? It doesn't matter if the news is being posted or not. What matter is if the editor is still alive. This all relates to Cinesra; if the editor is still alive, he is allowed to edit all of Cinesra's submissions. If he dies though, Cinesra's submissions are no longer cockblocked.

I know how to read you twit.
... what? Are you saying Cinesra is a wolf AND reporter now? O_O

But no, the editor has not died yet, because I don't remeber hearing about that editing ability before.

He's not a reporter. He sends in his submissions to the news.

Soo... Cinesra can post news too? (Through the editor.) Aaand he has no "mason" abilities, right? (PMJ says masons know each other's alignments but I mean those who don't.)

This is interesting. o.o

Blui isn't posting as much as usual, too.

;_; What to do...

And no, TDL, the editor has not died, as far as I'm aware.

So Cinesra is a wolf... that can submit headlines to the newspaper...?

okay guyz this just got strange

Cinesra is probably our best choice for now, unless he has any excuses. /me looks at cinesra

Reshiwott said:
*Sigh*
I'm not a priest (Unless this is what this is, n00b here)
I get to choose someone at night and that person is protected by me.
:/ Why did you say that?
Teal said:
Spammy said:
I didn't mean use it capriciously. Wouldn't you agree it would be better to save Puff's ability for a time when it could be used strategically, rather than never have the opportunity to use it at all?

Are you guys having doubts about Cinesra's guilt or...?
There is no use to Puff's ability at all unless there is a lynchproof wolf, which would be 100% overpowered, so there is no use for Puff's ability.

I haven't voted because I want ShadowLugia to clear those damn people he has seen as townies and I want to hear how exactly Cinesra's ability works - if it is no treath to the town we can save lynching Cinesra for later and first try to get the potentially more dangerous wolves.

I would also like to hear a defense from Blui129. Blui129, please reveal your role or I can promise you will die within two days.

Hello world, I am an Indie, my role name is Lord Byron of Snoofingsville, I don't know my real name so I ask you call me by that. I am NOT a seer. Instead, I investigate the dead. Basically, I do autopsies (sorry I suck at spelling(maybe)).
Lynch me on day 10, then, you will have your answer on my abilities
That may be suspicious, but you will see what happens then.

Why would you need to investigate the dead? That doesn't make any sense. As doesn't your will to get lynched...

he probably either has
A. Pretty much same role as puff
B. Pretty much same as corn bread
C. Something else.

No, I'm not trying to spell PBS.

Reshiwott said:
he probably either has
A. Pretty much same role as puff
B. Pretty much same as corn bread
C. Something else.

No, I'm not trying to spell PBS.

It's C.

@ Teal, my innocence will be proven on day 10

Day 10 is his 'nuke' role.

If he dies on Day 10, he wins. But it's only Day 10, so...

Rusticks said:
Day 10 is his 'nuke' role.

If he dies on Day 10, he wins. But it's only Day 10, so...

That win cond. is stupid, it's rather impossible to guarantee a lynch on a particular day.
My role will not nuke you guys, it will prove that I am beneficial to the town, not in a killing wolf way, but it helps.

I think we should go for Cinesra, but we should give him/her a chance to defend him/herself

What bothers me is why wolves haven't attacked Teal. He's so helpful that he should be #1 priority for wolves, right?

Roari said:
I think we should go for Cinesra, but we should give him/her a chance to defend him/herself

What bothers me is why wolves haven't attacked Teal. He's so helpful that he should be #1 priority for wolves, right?

They could be hoping that someone said that and then he gets lynch'd. Therefor, they don't need to use their nightly kill (on him). DNA did a similar thing in WW12, he led the town to their doom. I doubt it though, Teal has gotten us A LOT of great kills.`I wouldn't be surprised if he gets killed soon.

Blui129 said:
Roari said:

They could be hoping that someone said that and then he gets lynch'd. Therefor, they don't need to use their nightly kill (on him). DNA did a similar thing in WW12, he led the town to their doom. I doubt it though, Teal has gotten us A LOT of great kills.`I wouldn't be surprised if he gets killed soon.

As you said Teal has gotten us lots of great kills. Therefore, it would be stupid to think that he'd get lynched if someone accused him without evidence.
I don't know what to think. He basically controls the game at the moment.

It seems like they saw my role, I wouldn't be surprised if the wolves had a limited role PM seer to help them decide their kills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back