Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 8 ends October 20 at 3 PM CST.

Yeah, I'll go ahead and reveal what I have now. My results so far have yielded that DNA, TDL, and Zyflair are all wolves. What's strange is that DNA was an indie, and if I recall correctly, there was an ability a player had that made his investigation results come up as a wolf. I also recently recently scanned Blui129, but I didn't get any results from that.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 8 ends October 20 at 3 PM CST.

Did the editor of the news paper die yet? Tell me if he did so I can tell you his second ability.

His first ability lets him switch the target of abilities with another player.

man why do I keep forgetting this

There was one headline on the front page. It read, "Hey Teal, it's Guy, that's all for now."

It's funny because I was pursuing Cinesra yesterday but I run out of time. We could have avoided lynching Mokoko if there was more time. :C

I think we have this game though. Inb4 the remaining wolves are within Cinesra, Blui129, Eevee, doublenikesocks, King Piplup, maybe HypnoticLuxray.

Yeah, I'll go ahead and reveal what I have now. My results so far have yielded that DNA, TDL, and Zyflair are all wolves. What's strange is that DNA was an indie, and if I recall correctly, there was an ability a player had that made his investigation results come up as a wolf. I also recently recently scanned Blui129, but I didn't get any results from that.
Incriminate makes town show up as wolves. You can't really get us wolves, however you can clear those who show up as town! And Blui129 yielding no results just makes him more suspicious, especially as Mokoko was town with a similarish ability.

Seems like TheGuy is completely cleared, nice.

His first ability lets him switch the target of abilities with another player.
You mean what targets him or he gets to choose two people every night? His first... so he has a second?

ShadowLugia said:

That's interesting.

Nevermind about the second ability, I read that wrong/hastily, TDL. :C

TDL and Zy as wolves is interesting. (Since the bold doesn't show up very well in my previous post. :|)

I also know that TDL has used a role three times. If he's a wolf, could mean he's the alpha.

That's why I was picking on Zyflair earlier for stupid reasons; I knew he was a wolf but I just didn't want to reveal my ability to early, so I had to find any excuse I could.

Except that you are forgetting Incriminate.

Read again:
Teal said:
Incriminate makes town show up as wolves. You can't really get us wolves, however you can clear those who show up as town! And Blui129 yielding no results just makes him more suspicious, especially as Mokoko was town with a similarish ability.

It would be really interesting though if DNA would get a fake role PM reveal (fake alignment and win condition) at death and that's why he could "clear" Zyflair, a fellow wolf, while he was alive. That would mean HypnoticLuxray is a wolf too (as he used the same item DNA used). However, that feels very unlikely especially as the Creepy Doll really exists. On the other hand, DNA's win condition is weird. But still, unlikely stuff. Wouldn't consider at this point.

TDL has been cleared by Spammy and it looks he just got us a wolf thanks to superpokémon, so he was just targeted by Incriminate.

Would be useful if you told us what night you got those results, if TDL was targeted at the next night of when I accused him, it's a pretty obvious Incriminate case even just based on that.

I'll forget to do this later...

Vote: TDL

Cinesra may not be wolf since TDL said he was.

... what.

...?

Guy... why did you vote for TDL? I saw his entire role PM. He IS town. e.o

If anything vote for Reshiwott (Zyflair's replacement).

Vote: Reshiwott

Posting so Spammy can post again.

50360e001d41c8769e000016.jpg

[undefined=undefined]Vote: Reshiwott
[/undefined]

Confirmed as a wolf, unless someone has proof of his innocence.

Zy had a protection role when I checked him with my ability.

Just throwing that out there.

...Hmm. Well I guess I won't vote Reshiwott then xD

Anyone have any leads, then?

ShadowLugia said:
My results so far have yielded that DNA, TDL, and Zyflair are all wolves.

So was TDL hit by one of those roles that makes him look like a wolf?

Unvote: TDL

Wait, so is Reshiwott a wolf or not? A protection ability seems pro-town to me, but SL just kinda revealed them all as wolves...?

Or Zy/Reshiwott could be an indie that is choosing to help the town at this point. I don't know, that night was pretty confusing. Maybe this is the time to lynch Puff so he can kill someone on Teal's suspicion list? Just throwing ideas out here.

The Yoshi said:
Wait, so is Reshiwott a wolf or not? A protection ability seems pro-town to me, but SL just kinda revealed them all as wolves...?

Or Zy/Reshiwott could be an indie that is choosing to help the town at this point. I don't know, that night was pretty confusing. Maybe this is the time to lynch Puff so he can kill someone on Teal's suspicion list? Just throwing ideas out here.

From what I gather it seems SL's results are unreliable due to Incriminate. SL says his ability returned Zy,DNA and TDL as wolves we know that DNA was an indie and Spammy claims TDL is town. TDL claims Superpokèmon67 sent a dream to him that revealed cinesra as a wolf. Hope that helps clear things up.

@ Teal You are forgetting that we can confirm DNA actually used his abilities.

@ The Yoshi Why would we Lynch a confirmed Townie....

Yeah, I'm some sort of old protector priest guy.

I'm not gonna vote yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back