Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 9 ends October 26 at 3 PM CST.

Reshiwott wasn't my lover anyway. He wouldn't be killed by me from any night action. Maybe someone didn't notice PMJ started a new paragraph. How would I be able to kill him when Rustics and I were fixing the lynch machine?

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 9 ends October 26 at 3 PM CST.

@Blui129, I told it because I have nothing to hide. I know it was not necessary but what's wrong with it?

@Blui129, I told it because I have nothing to hide. I know that it was not necessary but what's wrong with it?

@Blui129, I told it because I have nothing to hide. I know it was not necessary but what's wrong with it?

Raori... "I dont have a kill role" ... "if I used my ability two shots would have been fired."

What...?

Shadow Lugia please post. x_x

Haha I'm just saying, it said sex noises were heard from Arceus's house, and the very next sentence was "Reshiwott's course was found in the morning."

Anyway, I am curious as to how a "fixed" lynch machine grants immunity to those two. Maybe the machine recognizes a few innocents...? I'm pretty doubtful.

Haha I'm just saying, it said sex noises were heard from Arceus's house, and the very next sentence was "Reshiwott's course was found in the morning."

Anyway, I am curious as to how a "fixed" lynch machine grants immunity to those two. Maybe the machine recognizes a few innocents...? I'm pretty doubtful.

Spammy said:
Raori... "I dont have a kill role" ... "if I used my ability two shots would have been fired."

What...?

Shadow Lugia please post. x_x

I don't like that you put the words in my mouh. I did not say I have that kind of ability. I said that if I had killing ability there would've been 2 shots last nigt. Actually, if I had that role I wouldn't have even posted anything about that amulet. It makes sense, doesn't it?

Something weird is going on this forum. I tried to post. Nothing happened (I reloaded he page and my post was not there). Tried again. Nothing happened. Tried third time. Guess what? Nothing happened. Then I gave up and now I see my triple post :eek:
Hopefully I don't get modkilled.

Teal said:
King Piplup, doublenikesocks, Eevee seem like good targets today.

Kecleon-X is moving down from possibly pro-town to dunno. Not enough fresh evidence. Post more.

Yeah, sorry. I've been in Texas for the last ten days and I haven't been able to post at all. On top of that, I have come down with a cold and I don't know when I will recover. :(

PMJ said:
Sex noises were heard from King Arceus's house.

069.gif

Oh, sorry then, Roari. Must have misread. =(

lgodghkasdlk.

Since the forums are still being stupid I am going to forgive people who accidentally double post (so Blui129's warning is also forgiven).

Just be careful -_-

Roari said:

@Blui129, I told it because I have nothing to hide. I know that it was not necessary but what's wrong with it?

Not indie, I doubt a satanic would be town aligned, so w-wolf. I might just be a little rash, your behavior up until today hasn't been wolfy, but when you said
Bingo! I am Reshiwott's satanic sister. I'm not an indie and don't have a kill role.
I really thought that you were suspicious, but now I think you are wolf even more. Defend yourself, or we will vote.

Okay. I can tell you my whole role. Here goes:

My name is Blair Ecklin, and i'm a satanist. My brother is very disappointed in me.
Even though I worship the devil, i'm terrified of werewolves. Thats why I'm working hard to make Canton Falls a safe place, to satanists and nonbelievers.
Alingment: town
My ability is called Bloody Lance.
It lets me to save any player from death during that night. The downside is that devil takes my soul in exchange for another. So on succesful protection I die, and that's why I'm not very eager to use it.

Win condition: There must be at least one town aligned player alive when all threats to town have been removed

Okay. I can tell you my whole role. Here goes:

My name is Blair Ecklin, and i'm a satanist. My brother is very disappointed me.
Even though I worship the devil, i'm terrified of werewolves. Thats why I'm working hard to make Canton Falls a safe place, to satanists and nonbelievers.
Alingment: town
My ability is called Bloody Lance.
It lets me to save any player from death during that night. The downside is that devil takes my soul in exchange for another. So on succesful protection I die, and that's why I'm not very eager to use it.

Win condition: There must be at least one town aligned player alive when all threats to town have been removed

@Meaty: I think you missed this sentence:
"That won't be necessary," the mayor said, waving a hand dismissively. "I'm just glad you folks got it runnin' again. As thanks, you two are off the chopping block today!"

"That won't be necessary," the mayor said, waving a hand dismissively. "I'm just glad you folks got it runnin' again. As thanks, you two are off the chopping block today!"

Btw., dead and non-players should not be allowed to like posts.

Roari: The town would appreciate you using it on the more important roles/players. You could give our information getters another night and day. (Hint: Spammy)

Kecleon-X said:
On top of that, I have come down with a cold and I don't know when I will recover. :(
Logic.
If you have a cold it doesn't restrict your posting, it means you can post more because you can't leave the house.

Ok, here is my newest list - now with reasons as we can't lose anymore anyway:
As good as confirmed town or confirmed town:
Argetlam (prev. Chillarmy, because he resisted the shot after lynching corn bread)
King Arceus (confirmed lover)
Puff (confirmed)
Rusticks (confirmed lover)
ShadowLugia (confirmed)
Spammy (ability)
Teal (me)

Very very probably not wolves:
Roari (his description of his ability)

Possibly pro-town:
One Approved (his description of his ability)
Meaty ("I have heared enough" day ending ability)
TheGuy (Cinesra could have "confirmed" him through the newspaper, TheGuy, please confirm yourself as Thomas Martin again next night)

I wouldn't vote them right now, as they are not as "confirmed" to me as those above them.

Meh:
Bisharp37 (not enough evidence)
Kecleon-X (not enough evidence)
Blui129 (what's up with that explanation anyway)

Inb4 one of the first two is the shooter.

Passively non-dangerous indie:
Blah (siren, DO NOT TARGET HIM)

Just leave him alone for now. Seriously guys. Please.

Not that sure on this one:
HypnoticLuxray (many town negative posts but revealed a wolf, however there was pressure through TDL's presence ["where is you info you should have"] and it would net him credibility, I even listed him as pro-town just to see if he gets more town negative through my trust lol)
doublenikesocks (prev. Non Sequitur) (should be modkilled for no activity anyway)

Wolfy / Go away:
King Piplup (do us a favour and modkill yourself if you are town or get active)
Eevee (are you still alive?) [rhetoric question]

King Piplup, I think it's time for you to talk if you don't want to die. Tell us about your role. Eevee, you too. dns modkill plz. HypnoLux respond as you want. :>

Btw., dead and non-players should not be allowed to like posts.

Roari: The town would appreciate you using it on the more important roles/players. You could give our information getters another night and day. (Hint: Spammy)

Kecleon-X said:
On top of that, I have come down with a cold and I don't know when I will recover. :(
Logic.
If you have a cold it doesn't restrict your posting, it means you can post more because you can't leave the house.

Ok, here is my newest list - now with reasons as we can't lose anymore anyway:
As good as confirmed town or confirmed town:
Argetlam (prev. Chillarmy, because he resisted the shot after lynching corn bread)
King Arceus (confirmed lover)
Puff (confirmed)
Rusticks (confirmed lover)
ShadowLugia (confirmed)
Spammy (ability)
Teal (me)

Very very probably not wolves:
Roari (his description of his ability)

Possibly pro-town:
One Approved (his description of his ability)
Meaty ("I have heared enough" day ending ability)
TheGuy (Cinesra could have "confirmed" him through the newspaper, TheGuy, please confirm yourself as Thomas Martin again next night)

I wouldn't vote them right now, as they are not as "confirmed" to me as those above them.

Meh:
Bisharp37 (not enough evidence)
Kecleon-X (not enough evidence)
Blui129 (what's up with that explanation anyway)

Inb4 one of the first two is the shooter.

Passively non-dangerous indie:
Blah (siren, DO NOT TARGET HIM)

Just leave him alone for now. Seriously guys. Please.

Not that sure on this one:
HypnoticLuxray (many town negative posts but revealed a wolf, however there was pressure through TDL's presence ["where is you info you should have"] and it would net him credibility, I even listed him as pro-town just to see if he gets more town negative through my trust lol)
doublenikesocks (prev. Non Sequitur) (should be modkilled for no activity anyway)

Wolfy / Go away:
King Piplup (do us a favour and modkill yourself if you are town or get active)
Eevee (are you still alive?) [rhetoric question]

King Piplup, I think it's time for you to talk if you don't want to die. Tell us about your role. Eevee, you too. dns modkill plz. HypnoLux respond as you want. :>

My role just sucks. :/ If I don't use it everyone blames me for it, and if I use it, I just die. :/

Roari said:
My role just sucks. :/ If I don't use it everyone blames me for it, and if I use it, I just die. :/

But we need certain players alive, if your ability is that, and you don't use it, you are just taking up space in this game. Use your ability tonight, and save someone who we need.

Even me telling you to use it on Spammy is a little mindgame with the wolves, but I would really really prefer you actually used it on him...

Before anyone comes in laughing for me doubleposting, I refreshed the lastest posts and the thread and it showed that my post actually had not been sent and when I posted again, suddenly that happened. ;P

@ Roari You win even if you die in the end, so if it comes to it in the end and we really need you to, I would encourage you to save someone. But I understand why you don't want to, it's acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back