Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 9 ends October 26 at 3 PM CST.

Right now I'm tempted to vote for any of these players: Blah,DNS,Eevee Keckleon-x or KP

I want to vote for Blah Because: Blah has already confirmed he is an Indie and is saying that he can slow down the game however Blah hasn't even attemped to help. We also can't ignore the possibility Blah is actually a wolf pretending to be an Indie.(Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't reacall the wolves killing anyone the night Chariblaze suicided himself.) Either way I'd rather lynch a non-town allied player than a town allied one.

I'm considering DNS because of : Almost no activity whatsoever.Could be a wolf hiding out of the spotlight.

I'd Vote Eevee Because:^^^See above reasons.^^^

I Might vote Keckleon-X Because: Something doesn't seem right here just call it a gut feeling.

@Teal when did One Approved ever give a despription of his ability? And If I'm incorrect would you mind quoting it and postinig it again so we don't all have to scramble looking for it.

Right now I'm tempted to vote for any of these players: Blah,DNS,Eevee Keckleon-x or KP

I want to vote for Blah Because: Blah has already confirmed he is an Indie and is saying that he can slow down the game however Blah hasn't even attemped to help. We also can't ignore the possibility Blah is actually a wolf pretending to be an Indie.(Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't reacall the wolves killing anyone the night Chariblaze suicided himself.) Either way I'd rather lynch a non-town allied player than a town allied one.

I'm considering DNS because of : Almost no activity whatsoever.Could be a wolf hiding out of the spotlight.

I'd Vote Eevee Because:^^^See above reasons.^^^

I Might vote Keckleon-X Because: Something doesn't seem right here just call it a gut feeling.

@Teal when did One Approved ever give a despription of his ability? And If I'm incorrect would you mind quoting it and postinig it again so we don't all have to scramble looking for it.

Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 9 ends October 26 at 3 PM CST.

I would love to replace out, as I mentioned awhile ago. However, with no replacements....

My role basically says that if two or more people target me at night, I have to kill one of them. My character flavor basically says that nobody likes me and I live alone in a far corner of town.

Sorry I've been totally useless.

I would love to replace out, as I mentioned awhile ago. However, with no replacements....

My role basically says that if two or more people target me at night, I have to kill one of them. My character flavor basically says that nobody likes me and I live alone in a far corner of town.

Sorry I've been totally useless.

Forrrrummmm attteee my post....ugh.

Abridged version-My role says that if two people target me I have to kill one.

I'm told I'm a person nobody likes who lives alone in a far corner of the town.

Sorry for being useless. School has been extreme stress lately, and I spend far too much time on the TCG...

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 9 ends October 26 at 3 PM CST.

In the interest of keeping things moving, I'm modkilling both King Piplup and Eevee (the latter at her request).

King Piplup was:

Role: Emma Parker
Alignment: Town

You are Emma Parker, a young woman with an unfortunate name. You see, your name is almost identical to that of a young woman who was killed many years ago by the Canton Falls Werewolf. For that reason, people tend to treat you differently. While they would never go so far as to physically hurt you, it's still one of your greatest fears; you are fully prepared to defend yourself if you feel threatened.

Ability 0: Can't Sleep, Wolves Will Eat Me
If you are targeted by two or more players during any Night, you will receive a list of those players at the end of that Night. You must kill one of those players.

Win Condition: At least one town-aligned player is alive when all threats to the town have been eliminated

Eevee was:

Role: Lucy Peters

You are Lucy Peters, a mechanical genius. You have a penchant for fixing broken things, and people are always coming to you with stuff for you to fix, despite not always being able to pay for it. You have decided to help rid Canton Falls of the wolves by blowing them to Kingdom Come in the most subtle way possible.

Ability 0: Fixer-upper
If you are ever in possession of an Item that requires fixing, you will fix it and learn its true purpose.

Win Condition: At least one town-aligned player is alive when all threats to the town have been eliminated

One Approved can explain his ability himself.

Kecleon-X, what is your role? I get some killer vibes from you, dunno.
Eevee, what is your role?

Nobody is posting this is so meh uninteresting meh! asdfghjkl
Let's put some pressure on Eevee.

Vote: Eevee

@PMJ: Whi is dns not modkilled!? Will he get modkilled today? Tomorrow? If not, I just want him out.

In the interest of keeping things moving, I'm modkilling both King Piplup and Eevee (the latter at her request).

King Piplup was:

You are Emma Parker, a young woman with an unfortunate name. You see, your name is almost identical to that of a young woman who was killed many years ago by the Canton Falls Werewolf. For that reason, people tend to treat you differently. While they would never go so far as to physically hurt you, it's still one of your greatest fears; you are fully prepared to defend yourself if you feel threatened.

If you are targeted by two or more players during any Night, you will receive a list of those players at the end of that Night. You must kill one of those players.

Eevee was:

You are Lucy Peters, a mechanical genius. You have a penchant for fixing broken things, and people are always coming to you with stuff for you to fix, despite not always being able to pay for it. You have decided to help rid Canton Falls of the wolves by blowing them to Kingdom Come in the most subtle way possible.

If you are ever in possession of an Item that requires fixing, you will fix it and learn its true purpose.

HypnoticLuxray (many town negative posts but revealed a wolf, however there was pressure through TDL's presence ["where is you info you should have"] and it would net him credibility, I even listed him as pro-town just to see if he gets more town negative through my trust lol)
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "town negative posts" Care to elaborate?

As for the the pressure thing, I admit it does make some sense. If I knew there was a master guy who controlled who got what 'non-item,' I would make sure to give some sort of result, to detour any suspicion.

Problem with that idea is, I didn't know. I assumed that it was a 'not-item' that was passed from the user to the person it was used on. The first person to show any use of it was DNA, he found Zyflair(reshiwott), who he claimed townie. Someday later, Zyflair(Reshiwott) publicly hinted at my role name, when I doubted his innocence. I assumed he got the item.(Which is now pretty likely, since we know he was a priest, not a seer) Next things I knew, I received the it, and incriminated Dark Void. The item then self destructed.

So, in my eyes, the item went like this.

DNA saw Zyflair, Zyflair saw me, I saw Darkvoid, bye item.

I had no reason to believe the item came from a single source.

King Piplup was:

Eevee was:

In an attempt to target possible wolves. I've been keeping track of several people. King Piplup and Eevee had gone farthest.

Here's the current progress given the two being modkilled.

icon-40830.png

Given the modkills of our only suspects, let's review how much progress we've made...

zero%20percent%20financing.jpg

This forum is so crappy right now lol. Even PMJ doubleposted.

Well I'm actually semihappy about the kills, at least we didn't waste days performing those. I'm surprised though that both are town.

Vote: doublenikesocks

@HypnoLux: I remember you making many bad desicions and having bad opinions (from the viewpoint of the town).

> make a post, takes a nom and a half for anything to happen
> cancel page
> refresh page just to check if old post posted anyway
> it didn't
> make a new post since old picture was broken in preview
> lol error
> refresh
> see new post, but old post that didn't show up before showed up anyway

I don't think I've ever seen an unintentional triple post before. Points to PMJ.

Also, thanks to our ever-working forums, I wasn't able to get my ability PM in on time. Although now that we've narrowed down the list, I've got a general idea of who I need to look at next. For the next night, what "tier" of people in Teal's list posted above should I target next? I'm thinking "Possibly Pro-town", going from what Teal said.

Teal said:
@HypnoLux: I remember you making many bad desicions and having bad opinions (from the viewpoint of the town).
So basically us disagreeing about the use of "No Lynch" right?

I'll have you know that there were people who agreed with me. Like DarkVoi....

I did not think this post through.

Teal when did One Approved ever give a despription of his ability? And If I'm incorrect would you mind quoting it and postinig it again so we don't all have to scramble looking for it.

I said my ability lets me see when other people use their abilities for the 3rd time.

This was why I was so opposed to all the accusations at SL earlier, because the seer would use their ability every night, and I knew that he had used his ability 3 times by night 3.

\

My ability lets me see when others use abilities for the 3rd time.

When everybody was bugging SL to tell us what his role was, I was opposed to it because I knew he had used his ability 3 times by night 3. Only a handful of people would have abilities that get used every night, and the seer was one of them. I didn't want him to reveal his role because if he was the seer, (which he ended up being.) it would be like sticking a target on his back that said 'HEY WOLVES COME AND EAT ME'. That early in the match it could potentially lose us the game.

Also the sniper picked off the alpha... that's 2 wolves and an indie he's shot. I'm starting to question my original thesis that he was an indie rather than pro-town.

I think the "sniper" has to be the last player in the game or something similar (like in final four or so). That's a common role at least.

Well, considering Eevee and King Piplup were both villagers, I'd say we don't really have a clear direction at the moment.

Teal said:

Well I'm actually semihappy about the kills, at least we didn't waste days performing those. I'm surprised though that both are town.

you don't have DNS anywhere on your list.... I had to look at the OP to make sure he was still alive. <_<

One Approved said:
Teal said:

you don't have DNS anywhere on your list.... I had to look at the OP to make sure he was still alive. <_<
Actually DNS is included on Teal's list.As well as my little Mini~ list of suspicious people.In other news I think our best bet would be lynching Blah or Keckleon

I have on clue why DNS hasn't gotten modkilled, especially when King Piplup has actually posted recently.

The only conclusion is, he's notifying PMJ of his activity somehow. A possibility is the wolf forum.

Whether or not he's a wolf, it's not really good to have a townie that doesn't help us either, so we can't lose big on his lynching.

Spammy said:
I have on clue why DNS hasn't gotten modkilled, especially when King Piplup has actually posted recently.

The only conclusion is, he's notifying PMJ of his activity somehow. A possibility is the wolf forum.

Whether or not he's a wolf, it's not really good to have a townie that doesn't help us either, so we can't lose big on his lynching.

Good game everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back