Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 9 ends October 26 at 3 PM CST.

...I'm not normally one for this

but I wasn't even aware DNS existed in this game until today. Definitely would've thought modkill. I mean I realize he is normally inactive, but this is just ridiculous.

nb4modkilledtownie

Vote: doublenikesocks

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 9 ends October 26 at 3 PM CST.

Vote: doublenikesocks
Y u so inactive?

suddenly he was smote by black god

dns role:

Role: Chuck Grimes
Alignment: Town

You are Chuck Grimes, a thief. You're pretty good at what you do, despite being such a huge guy.

Ability 0: Quick Pass
You can't hold an Item for more than 2 Nights. The Item will be randomly passed to a player who isn't holding an Item at the end of the second Night.

Ability 1: Jack
Once each Night, you may PM me "Pickpocketing <player>" where <player> is the a player, living or dead. If that person has an Item, you will steal it. This theft supersedes the manual passing of an Item. You may both pass and attempt to steal an Item in the same Night, but if your pass fails, your theft will obviously fail as well.

Win Condition: At least one town-aligned player is alive when all threats to the town have been eliminated

damn it PMJ stop smiting people

Unvote: doublenikesocks. Not sure if I have to do that but whatever.

TheGuy said:
Now what?

The Way I see it we have 2 choices.

1.Lynch Blah: Again would be better than a town allied death.

2.Lynch Kecleon-X: Again just a bad gut feeling. I don't think we have solid evidence against anyone right now.

@Teal- I'm 92% sure you targeted me with an ability last night.

Who confirmed Teal was a townie? I don't have anything on the top of my head, but I'm probably derping, and going through 40-ish pages of 50 posts a page is just... time consuming :|

Bisharp37 said:

2.Lynch Kecleon-X: Again just a bad gut feeling. I don't think we have solid evidence against anyone right now.

Is Blah the one who gets to kill someone if we lynch him, I can't find who that was, if so, I don't see the point in lynching him, because he counts toward our numbers against the wolves until he dies, and he can take anyone, almost assuring a town allied death, a double blow to us in the numbers game.

Bisharp37 said:

Is Blah the one who gets to kill someone if we lynch him, I can't find who that was, if so, I don't see the point in lynching him, because he counts toward our numbers against the wolves until he dies, and he can take anyone, almost assuring a town allied death, a double blow to us in the numbers game.

No, I'm the bomb. Blah is the siren indie.

TheGuy said:
Bisharp37 said:

No Blah is the Siren-Indie person. The person that can kill someone when we lynch them is Puff.

ok so can somebody explain what the siren-indie person is, and how that differs than the bomb indie that puff says he is?

One Approved said:
ok so can somebody explain what the siren-indie pers.on is, and how that differs than the bomb indie that puff says he is?

Firstly Puff is a townie.Puff's only ability is called Ready Aim Fire.Upon lynch Puff's ability let's him select a player to kill.Blah is the Siren Indie whenever you target Blah with an ability as long as he selects you for his ability he will cause you to kill yourself.If blah can convince two players to target him he will kill them.Hope that clarified what I was trying to say.

ShadowLugia said:
I don't think I've ever seen an unintentional triple post before. Points to PMJ.

Also, thanks to our ever-working forums, I wasn't able to get my ability PM in on time. Although now that we've narrowed down the list, I've got a general idea of who I need to look at next. For the next night, what "tier" of people in Teal's list posted above should I target next? I'm thinking "Possibly Pro-town", going from what Teal said.

You probably could've PM'd PMJ on the chat since the forums were acting up.

ShadowLugia said:
I don't think I've ever seen an unintentional triple post before. Points to PMJ.

Also, thanks to our ever-working forums, I wasn't able to get my ability PM in on time. Although now that we've narrowed down the list, I've got a general idea of who I need to look at next. For the next night, what "tier" of people in Teal's list posted above should I target next? I'm thinking "Possibly Pro-town", going from what Teal said.

ShadowLugia said:

King Arceus gets 1 internetz for triple posting twice:p.

What do we know about Kecleon-X? I too think he's suspicious.

Another triple post! And King Arceus takes the lead!

I tried catching him on chat after I discovered PM's didn't work, but he had already left. I'm not mad or anything, it doesn't really matter at this point in the game anyways. Also, I'd like to know when we cleared Teal as well.

ShadowLugia said:

I tried catching him on chat after I discovered PM's didn't work, but he had already left. I'm not mad or anything, it doesn't really matter at this point in the game anyways. Also, I'd like to know when we cleared Teal as well.

lol.

Firstly Puff is a townie.Puff's only ability is called Ready Aim Fire.Upon lynch Puff's ability let's him select a player to kill.Blah is the Siren Indie whenever you target Blah with an ability as long as he selects you for his ability he will cause you to kill yourself.If blah can convince two players to target him he will kill them.Hope that clarified what I was trying to say.

Thanks for clearing up the difference between the siren/bomb. However this says when we target blah with an ability. What happens if we just lynch him?

ShadowLugia said:

To the best of my knowledge I don't think we ever actually cleared Teal.

@One Approved- Nothing Special. Blah dies and we lose a threat to the town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back