Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 9 ends October 26 at 3 PM CST.

Teal said:
HypnoticLuxray said:
Read as:
Here's my excuse before I show up as wolf on a seering.
Of course? It's pretty probable after that. Seering me is a waste anyway, how can you even think I'm a wolf. If you think so read again all of my posts and come and say that again...
Bisharp37 said:
That's exactly what I am preposing.Anyway If Teal didn't target me with an ability then I am sure that it was Blah. Trust me this role isn't pretty. If It came from Blah (which actually seems more likely) Then it means Blah is a SERIUOUS Threat and possibly not an Indie at all.

Vote:Blah.
Wait, BLAH? I thought you were talking about BLUI. o_O I seriously doubt that Blah targeted you, he is supposed to be a siren. Please be more specific of what happened.

Btw. it just occured to me that Blui might be the shooter and he has to shoot 10 people in order to win, so:
Vote: Blui129
His story is not believable at all.

Uh, if I had to shoot 10 people, that wouldn't happen tomorrow, I'm pretty sure that there have only been 8(ish) kills via shooting. Plus, I've never had the Mysterious Amulet. Also, I said `not to long ago that the shooter is NOT our friend.

I know my excuse is BS, but can you please wait until tomorrow?
Here's why:
Bonus: we get a double lynch, so you can kill me and someone else.

I guess I can do this:
Role: Lord Byron of Snoofingsville
Alignment: None

You are a strange fellow whose real name is unknown. For some reason, you insist that people refer to you as Lord Byron of Snoofingsville. Not much else is known about you other than your strange obsession with dead bodies.

And please wait 'til tomorrow. Idk if there are any hints to my role in other games, feel free to find out!
OR
We could wait 'til day 15. Or 20. You guys can decide.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 9 ends October 26 at 3 PM CST.

Btw. it just occured to me that Blui might be the shooter and he has to shoot 10 people in order to win, so:

where did the 2nd part of that statement come from lol. one moment we're like "indie." next momen't we're like ZOMG HE'S THE SNIPER AND HE HAS TO SHOOT 10 PEOPLE TO WIN APOSDIJFPAOSDFPOIA SJDF PASDOJIFAPSD PCASDJF PASDOIJF PASDOJUIPFASDOHIFJASPDOF.

...also is it blah or blui. wth guys. I ask for clarification and I get the wrong person <_<

One Approved said:

where did the 2nd part of that statement come from lol. one moment we're like "indie." next momen't we're like ZOMG HE'S THE SNIPER AND HE HAS TO SHOOT 10 PEOPLE TO WIN APOSDIJFPAOSDFPOIA SJDF PASDOJIFAPSD PCASDJF PASDOIJF PASDOJUIPFASDOHIFJASPDOF.

...also is it blah or blui. wth guys. I ask for clarification and I get the wrong person <_<
It's just a guess. I think I remember "the sniper" shooting two people one night but I might be wrong. And 10 came from tomorrow being day 10 and he telling us to wait until tomorrow.

Blah = siren.
Blui = looks like he just quoted his role PM.

Teal said:
One Approved said:

It's just a guess. I think I remember "the sniper" shooting two people one night but I might be wrong. And 10 came from tomorrow being day 10 and he telling us to wait until tomorrow.

Blah = siren.
Blui = looks like he just quoted his role PM.

I'm pretty sure that only occurs when you actually put it in

... so

Vote: blah

is what I was trying to convince people to do? I'm not high?

@ One apporoved Blah is the Soren indie person

@ Anyone I'm sure Blah targeted me. Blah is supposed to be a Siren. Sirens play beautiful music that ultimately lead people to their deaths. The ability I was targeted with last night was called "Perish Song". Perish Song has strong ties with death and Music.Sirens also have strong ties with death and music.Therefore I connected the two. Teal stated that he could ensure someone dies within two days. Due to me not dying the same night I was targeted I thought it might take longer possibly 2 days longer so initially I thought it was Teal but upon further consideration I'm thinking It was the player with the Killer Music(Yes that pun was intended.) or Blah.

THAT'S why gamercal always nicknamed his mismagius "siren". I get it now!

...<_<

so since blah's ability's been activated, can we lynch him? It just seems logical.

Blah said:
On that thought, since none of you believe that I can help the town (which I can, but all of you think whatever I say is crap), I might as well give my input.

Bisharp37 is extremely suspicious right now. Sure, he just wanted to lynch a supposed threat to the town, but he conveniently forgot that I target people too. VERY conveniently, I might add. It would be a perfect way for the wolves to stall for time, while eliminating any chance that I could help the town.

Everything that is left I totally agree with. :<
@Town, give me 1 day pls.

@ Teal, yes there were two shots one night, but both were nerfed, by dmaster and someone else. Night 1 also didn't see the shooter kill anyone, therefor, it is impossible for the shooter to win on day 10 if his win cond. really is Kill 10 people. But I'm NOT the shooter, I'm 100% pro town.

Anyway
Unvote: Blui129
Vote: Bisharp37

Oh yeah, my Win Condition is: Survive until the end of the game.

Teal said:
Kecleon-X what is your role & abilities?

I am a mirror salesman. I deflect night roles (Nightly kill not included). Unfortunately I don't know what roles were deflected and where they went to.

Unfortunately, I have no other abilities, which is why I haven't really brought forward much info.

Spammy said:
... Anyone else notice how Teal's latest suspects have all been townies...? Bar Cinesra, who was probably an inactive wolf, anyway.

Actually, now that you mention it, yeah, I have.

I was about to mention the Huntsman being Blui, but yet again, Ninjas. Ninjas everywhere. And now I have old news again.

So, can someone fill me in on the reason we are going after Blui, again?

Bisharp37 said:
@ One apporoved Blah is the Soren indie person

@ Anyone I'm sure Blah targeted me. Blah is supposed to be a Siren. Sirens play beautiful music that ultimately lead people to their deaths. The ability I was targeted with last night was called "Perish Song". Perish Song has strong ties with death and Music.Sirens also have strong ties with death and music.Therefore I connected the two. Teal stated that he could ensure someone dies within two days. Due to me not dying the same night I was targeted I thought it might take longer possibly 2 days longer so initially I thought it was Teal but upon further consideration I'm thinking It was the player with the Killer Music(Yes that pun was intended.) or Blah.

....well, duh. My ability name is Perish Song. It only works if you target me also.

actually...

I'm wondering if blah's ability will make him kill himself. Because that's what Perish Song does. Maybe it's a better idea to vote off Blui instead.

Urgh, I sent a post and I can't see it, but I can see everyone else's posts.

Just asking, can you guys see a post where I unvote myself and vote for Bisharp37?

I just need to know if it is there so I can post with a vote again :p

One Approved said:
THAT'S why gamercal always nicknamed his mismagius "siren". I get it now!

...<_<

so since blah's ability's been activated, can we lynch him? It just seems logical.

....there is no way you still don't get this.

My ability requires two people to target me to activate. I only have one. I can still target people, but that only works if they target me too. NO ONE HAS TARGETED ME. Even Teal, the know-it-all in this game, agrees that I'm harmless.

...anyone who still says I should be lynched is a wolf or just isn't reading anyone's posts.

Teal the know-it-all who told us to lynch multiple townies, you mean.

One Approved said:
actually...

I'm wondering if blah's ability will make him kill himself. Because that's what Perish Song does. Maybe it's a better idea to vote off Blui instead.

I doubt it, because sirens in mythology don't kill them selves, and this wouldn't be the first time PMJ has put Pokemon references in abilities.

Also, I can see my post now

Unvote: Bisharp37
Vote: Blah[/color[

One Approved said:
actually...

I doubt it, because sirens in mythology don't kill them selves, and this wouldn't be the first time PMJ has put Pokemon references in abilities.

Also, I can see my post now

Unvote: Bisharp37
Vote: Blah

Bisharp37 said:
Teal stated that he could ensure someone dies within two days.
That's not my ability, I meant that I would make sure he (KP I think) gets lynched within two days if he just ignores my questions. LOL

@Kecleon-X: Mirror salesman sounds so stupid that I might actually believe it. You mean that you deflect anything that targets you?

One Approved: There is no reason to kill Blah.

Blui, remember this?
Blui129 said:
By revival roles he means people coming back into the game, not the abilities coming back, my role mentions that I am hunting someone who has this role.
"you are currently looking for someone who becomes the dead, if you find them, good fortune will come your way".
You still claim so?

A few notes on Blui though:
- He voted but unvoted Dark Void.
- Was trying to get Infinity, Shocker (however, mulitple people were).

HOWEVER, after reading again all of his posts, I'm not very convinced of him being a wolf:

Unvote: Blui129

Teal the know-it-all who told us to lynch multiple townies, you mean.
No, I told you to pressure them in order to get more info or lynch if we don't get anything out of them. Now I can't do anything about it. Usually if townies give me enough evidence of their townieness I do not end up lynching them, but these people would not even provide any evidence.
Excuse me but you had no better apporach to this and I doubt there even was one. In the end it's their own fault for not being active. How can you even blame me? That's ridiculous.

Blah's ability hasn't activated. Why would we want to give him the chance to potentially kill a townie?

He won't kill a townie as long as no townie targets him.

We still have to lynch him eventually. Win condition is to have at least 1 player alive when ALL THREATS to the town are eliminated. This includes indies yes? Therefore includes blah?

correct me if I'm wrong. That's just the logic I'm seeing here.

Teal said:
He won't kill a townie as long as no townie targets him.

I'm not going to kill a townie either way, but yeah, you have the general point that I'm basically a permanent vanilla if no one targets me.

...also Vote: Bisharp37

I don't believe for a second that he just "forgot" that my ability is useless if no one targets me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back