Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 9 ends October 26 at 3 PM CST.

Teal said:
He won't kill a townie as long as no townie targets him.

How do you know that? Have you seen Blah's Role? Has Anyone seen Blah's Role? No.
Everything we know or think we know about Blah can't be proven. Are you saying we should just let a potentially dangerous Indie just walk around possibly cursing us all?

The Only thing we know about Blah for certain is he isn't town allied and has killed one player.

Just a thought. What If Perish Somg kills Everyone Blah targeted when Blah dies?

@ Blah- Are you seriously saying that you can kill someone town allied one day then be deemed harmless the next? I really hope you aren't trying to back that terrieble logic up with Teal(Who we arent sure is town) agreeing with you.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 9 ends October 26 at 3 PM CST.

Blah said:
Teal said:

I'm not going to kill a townie either way, but yeah, you have the general point that I'm basically a permanent vanilla if no one targets me.

...also Vote: Bisharp37

I don't believe for a second that he just "forgot" that my ability is useless if no one targets me.

yeah cos ww is a game where we can trust people to do and not do things, such as targeting each other with roles

Bisharp37 said:
Teal said:

How do you know that? Have you seen Blah's Role? Has Anyone seen Blah's Role? No.
Everything we know or think we know about Blah can't be proven. Are you saying we should just let a potentially dangerous Indie just walk around possibly cursing us all?

The Only thing we know about Blah for certain is he isn't town allied and has killed one player.

Just a thought. What If Perish Somg kills Everyone Blah targeted when Blah dies?

@ Blah- Are you seriously saying that you can kill someone town allied one day then be deemed harmless the next? I really hope you aren't trying to back that terrieble logic up with Teal(Who we arent sure is town) agreeing with you.

No role would be that OP, killing everyone you targeted? Hahaha no. There was a similar ability in WW12, but that required you be alive and to shout one word (which was SHAMBOLA)

Sigh.
http://wiki.epicmafia.com/index.php?title=Siren

Blah still adds to the non-wolf count, if we have to kill him in order to win, we can do that after all wolves have been eliminated. If I was a wolf I would push for his lynch, not "defend" him.

Shambola. <3

Spammy said:
Also, Rusticks is an indie. Just so you guys know. He has an ability that was shown as locked when I saw his role PM (he has two other abilities). If you wanna know more just ask.

Haha what. The role was locked because I needed my lover to find me :p (and he did!)

Teal said:
Sigh.
http://wiki.epicmafia.com/index.php?title=Siren

Blah still adds to the non-wolf count, if we have to kill him in order to win, we can do that after all wolves have been eliminated. If I was a wolf I would push for his lynch, not "defend" him.

Shambola. <3

...and how exactly are we supposed to know that we eliminated all the wolves?

We were even notified when we had killed all the dangerous indies in WW12... of course we are notified once we have all wolves. Besides, in that case there wouldn't be a wolf kill.

The wolves don't have to kill at night. Just like we don't have to lynch anybody during the day.

I'd rather PMJ answers that question. If he will notify us when all wolves are down then I'll go for that strategy. Otherwise the wolves can just play us.

One Approved said:
The wolves don't have to kill at night. Just like we don't have to lynch anybody during the day.
Give me even one reason why they would waste a night not killing anyone.

to make us think we got all of them, thus resulting in us lynching blah and blui and not hunting them down.

One Approved said:

I'd rather PMJ answers that question. If he will notify us when all wolves are down then I'll go for that strategy. Otherwise the wolves can just play us.

No, I won't tell you when all the wolves are dead, simply because I don't have to.

The town has to eliminate all threats to the town in order to claim victory, right? So if the game is still going on, then obviously at least one threat to the town remains. It doesn't matter if that threat is a werewolf or a dangerous indie, so there's no reason to specifically say that all the wolves are dead, see?

>You hit "Post Reply"

>You assume what you have typed has actually been posted.

>Nope.avi

Anyway, what I was going to say is that my role deflects all night roles I am targeted with other than the wolves' nightly kill.

Anyway, as there are only 4 dead wolves + DV, there are obviously some wolves left, so there is no reason to go after Blah right now. Also we know that the incriminator is still around.

@Kecleon: That's a pretty convient cover fake ability for a wolf though, so dunno.

PMJ said:
One Approved said:

No, I won't tell you when all the wolves are dead, simply because I don't have to.

The town has to eliminate all threats to the town in order to claim victory, right? So if the game is still going on, then obviously at least one threat to the town remains. It doesn't matter if that threat is a werewolf or a dangerous indie, so there's no reason to specifically say that all the wolves are dead, see?

My point exactly. Blah and Blui are both indies, thus confirmed threats to the town. I see no reason why we shouldn't lynch blah now. We might get a really stupid townie who decides to take things into his/her own hands and target blah with his/her ability, thus letting Blah activate it. I don't want to play that risk, which is why I voted for Blah earlier.

One Approved said:
My point exactly. Blah and Blui are both indies, thus confirmed threats to the town. I see no reason why we shouldn't lynch blah now. We might get a really stupid townie who decides to take things into his/her own hands and target blah with his/her ability, thus letting Blah activate it. I don't want to play that risk, which is why I voted for Blah earlier.
Read as:
"I, One Approved, am a wolf and want to waste days lynching a person who we, the wolves can't kill for sure (because the killer might get Perish Song'ed) and a person who might be helpful to the town".
Eh...

Also, indie =/= confirmed treath to the town. Just look at some previous now dead indies in this game.

PMJ said:
One Approved said:

That was my point exactly. Blah and Blui are confirmed threats to the town. Blah's ability hasn't activated yet, but I don't want to let him live long enough to have some potentially idiotic 2nd person target him with their role, potentially resulting in a dead townie.

One Approved said:
PMJ said:

That was my point exactly. Blah and Blui are confirmed threats to the town. Blah's ability hasn't activated yet, but I don't want to let him live long enough to have some potentially idiotic 2nd person target him with their role, potentially resulting in a dead townie.

I'm a threat? Really? <sigh> some people just won't learn.
Anyway, we have 1 day left, I suggest we kill someone who is actually suspicious, not me or Blah until
a) All wolves are dead and the game hasn't ended
b) Blah goes and kills someone important
c) You do a stupid bandwagon.
I have a vote for Blah, and I will now unvote Blah
Unvote: Blah
Vote: Kecleon-X

That ability sounds really fake, ALL nightly abilities other than the wolf kill? Pfft. PMJ wouldn't let that in the game (I think), it's way to OP.

It's not OP, but it does indeed sound like a convient fake ability for a wolf so he would have a reason for why he shows up as a wolf upon inspection and the wolf hideout ability would show up upon ability inspection etc. He could just say "it got deflected to a real wolf".

BUT, it could be a real townie role too. Kecleon might want to say what the flavour text says, without direct quoting. Now. I know you are online.

*Le taken from PMJ's Day 7 update.

Role: Falkner Banks
Alignment: Town

You are Falkner Banks, an old guy who spends his time feeding birds in his old age. Nothing really bothers you.

Ability 0: Ascetic
You are immune to all non-lethal ability effects.

Win Condition: At least one town-aligned player is alive when all threats to the town have been eliminated

@Blui: ^

@Teal: If by flavor text you mean my profile, then here, in my own words:

I am Joshua Midgard from out of town. I recently moved in and started my own buisiness that sells mirrors. I am obsessed with them.

I am having to post from my 3DS, so posting takes a while.

All non-lethal effects is substantially different than only being immune to the wolf kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back