Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 9 ends October 26 at 3 PM CST.

I"ll do it only since Blah is not actually a wolf. I wanted to try and get rid of him before he killed any other town people or gained new abilities.

Unvote:Blah
Vote:HypnoticLuxray

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 9 ends October 26 at 3 PM CST.

Most probably Blah is just a plain Siren, as explained here: http://wiki.epicmafia.com/index.php?title=Siren
In that case he is no treath.

Kill an Indie > Shot in the Dark

@TheGuy. Not. Indie or not. It's not a treath as long as nobody targets him. What's so hard about that? At least Kecleon is a bit better for the reasons stated in my lastest post.

Still waiting for a HypnoLux vote. One HypnoLux vote needed.

[/b]Vote: Kecleon-X

If he's town he's a smaller loss than a possible role-blocking townie.

Teal said:
@TheGuy. Not. Indie or not. It's not a treath as long as nobody targets him. What's so hard about that? At least Kecleon is a bit better for the reasons stated in my lastest post.

He counts against the town and we're going to have to kill him eventually, why not make it now? You're harming the town by taking a shot in the dark, sure, maybe you'll get lucky. But consider the large chance that you choice is wrong, we lose a townie and didn't accomplish anything with it, and could have removed an indie from the game.

Unvote: HypnoticLuxray
Vote: Kecleon-X

Sigh.

Teal said:
Unvote: HypnoticLuxray
Vote: Kecleon-X

Sigh.

You're an annoying wolf or a wreckless townie, and I would encourage your lynch tomorrow if ShadowLugia does not say you're a townie.

game freeze broskis

Day 9

After a string of mysterious deaths, it was decided that there were many suspicious characters in the town. After much debate, Kecleon-X's name was the one entered into the Lynch Machine. Quick as a scared rabbit, the noose swung out, hoisted Kecleon-X up, and broke his neck.

"You see? Nothing to worry about," King Arceus said as Rusticks fawned over him some more.

Kecleon-X was:

Role: Bryce Hutchins
Alignment: Werewolves

You are Bryce Hutchins, a tailor. Becoming a werewolf has made you extra-strength stealthy, so that you may sneak into people's houses undetected.

Ability 0: Moonlight Conference
You have access to the Outskirts of Town sub-forum and may use it to communicate freely with the other werewolves.

Ability 1: Incriminate
Once each Night, you may PM me the names of 3 players. If any of those players' alignments are investigated, they will appear to be sided with the werewolves. If there are 30 or less players remaining, you may only PM 2 players. If there are 15 or less players remaining, you may only PM 1 player.

Ability 2: And Omega
Once each Night, you may PM me the names of a werewolf and a non-werewolf. The werewolf you chose will kill the non-werewolf you chose. If you die, this ability will be passed to a random werewolf.

Win Condition: At least one werewolf-aligned player is alive when all other players are dead, or nothing can prevent the same

Night 9 ends Monday, October 29, at 3 PM CST.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Night 9 ends October 29 at 3 PM CST.

Vote:HypnoticLuxray
Better than Blah

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Night 9 ends October 29 at 3 PM CST.

warning get

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 10 ends November 5 at 3 PM CST.

Night 9

After a hectic day, the citizens of Canton Falls slept peacefully. Teal, however, couldn't sleep, so he went for a stroll out in the moonlight to think about things. Of course, in a town threatened by werewolves, that's probably not the smartest plan, but Teal was a brave soul and decided he really needed to clear his head.

Someone else decided he really needed to clear his gun, so he took aim at the first person who passed him by and unloaded into the poor sucker's brain.

That sucker was Teal. Teal was:

Role: Hugh Bellingham
Alignment: Town

You are Hugh Bellingham, mayor of Canton Falls. You are the richest man in town, but also fairly corrupt. You have no qualms about using your money to make things go the way you want them to.

Ability 1: Persuade
Once each Night you may PM me "Persuading <player> to say <thing>," where <player> is any player excluding yourself and <thing> is any message of ten words or less. You will visit <player> and leave him a fat wad of bills and a note, instructing him to say <thing> in public at any time during the next Day. If he doesn't, bad, bad things will happen to him.

Win Condition: At least one town-aligned player is alive when all threats to the town have been eliminated

Suddenly, Blui129 decided that since Kronar had died, there was no point in staying here anymore. He simply snuck out during the night and warped back to his own time. Blui129 was:

Role: Gale
Alignment: None

You are Gale. You and Kronar came here in a time machine powered by equal parts rage and lust. Your favorite activities involve following the Indians until the end of time and hot licking. You're also terminally ill and need constant medication. Unfortunately for you, Kronar left your meds in your time and now you're stuck here. Because of this, you're not speaking to him right now. You're open to forgiving him, but only if he did something really cool.

Ability 0: Surgery Roulette
Each time the game switches between Day and Night, the chances of you succumbing to your plethora of illnesses increase by 5%.

Ability 0: Level 5 Death
If you live to see it, a random werewolf will die at the start each Day that is a multiple of 5.

Ability 0: Pity Party
You can't be lynched.

Ability 1: Teamwo
Once each Night, you may PM me the name of a player. If Kronar PMs me the same player's name, you each will learn that player's entire role PM.

Win Condition (Kronar is forgiven): Survive until the end of the game
Win Condition (Kronar is not forgiven): Kronar dies before you do

Blui129 is our second winner, and I have no one to blame but myself for this.

Day 10 begins now and ends November 5 at 3 PM CST. There are 14 players left; you need 8 votes to lynch.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 10 ends November 5 at 3 PM CST.

also I have separated the living from the dead in the OP so you can see at a glance who's still in

okay... PMJ, I think you made a mistake, I don't think it was Blah... anyway I'll assume that it's correct and post stuff. Teal was town and now we've lost a valuable asset, and if he thought that I wasn't dangerous. So therefor I'm not :)

I don't know why I get you two mixed up. Get out of my game noob.

I either gets role block or PMJ forgot to post the news again.

Wait, what?

Just what?

IDK what happened, but uhhhh congrats Blui?

So, Teal is dead. Good riddance, he was getting way to cocky.

Spammy said:
This is why I think Shadow Lugia should clear him with his ability =/
Wait, aren't you claiming seer yourself? Why couldn't you check him? (Just a quick thought I had, forgive me if this is out of context)

@Guy, don't look at me.

Well, I scanned Teal, and he came up as wolf. What's weird is that if he was incriminated last night, it would have been a waste of an ability since we would have probably lynched Teal ourselves anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back