Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 10 ends November 5 at 3 PM CST.

He might have been getting cocky, but he got a wolf killed.

And possibly the last one. There was no wolf kill last night. Granted, as PMJ said, he won't tell us when we've killed them all, so there isn't really a way to know, but I think it's important to note.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 10 ends November 5 at 3 PM CST.

One Approved said:

And possibly the last one. There was no wolf kill last night. Granted, as PMJ said, he won't tell us when we've killed them all, so there isn't really a way to know, but I think it's important to note.

I think that it's completely possible all the wolves are dead so Blah should be seriously considered today.

I'm agreeing that there might not be any wolves left. Notice how there was no wolf kill posted in the night update. I think we need to figure out who the shooter is and kill them. After that kill Blah since he would be considered a threat to the town.

I agree with Guy, as I literally have no other leads at this point. If anyone else does, please speak up.

6 dead wolves so it's possible... although out of 43 players. There might be 1 left, 2 would be a stretch IMO. Nonetheless, I do agree that Blah should at least be considered.

SL, we lynched the incriminate guy yesterday.

Paranoid Cop, anyone?

If your talking about Kecleon, he was leaning towards him being innocent. He voted him in a last ditch effort, as he realized the bandwagon against me wasn't working. Plus, I got a wolf too, and I'm seemingly viewed as a threat, making that logic flawed.

We have 6 wolves dead, so it is completely possible, although it's 6 wolves out of 43 players (if I counted right.) so we should be weary, it might be possible that there is one left. 2 is a stretch imo. I agree that blah should seriously be considered either way, as we're close to finishing off the wolves anyways.

Apparently all new posts on a page are invisible to me until the page is full... Maybe if I post it will change?
Also, it looks like we got all the wolves, so it's time to lynch first Blah, then Rusticks, seeing as they were both seered indies if I remember correctly.

TheGuy said:
I either gets role block or PMJ forgot to post the news again.

/me facepalm

and I got all the night info out too lolz.

OKAY SO There was also one headline in this morning's paper. It read, "Teal, you just might be the luckiest player ever, Guy."

Rusticks isn't a harmful indie, Puff; so no, we would not have to lynch him.

@HypnoticLuxray: My seeing ability is limited. I see the full role PM of the next person on the suspect list (that I compiled) the night I use my ability. I cannot chose who to see each night.

I have had the Mysterious Amulet once before, and tonight I got it again (which was very surprising). It allows me to use my seeing ability twice in one night, thus moving through my list faster and getting to potentially more suspicious people quicker.

It's too bad about Teal, but I can only imagine what he actually managed to do with it that we didn't notice. o.o

That headline is so ironic. XD

PMJ you fail. :I

First of all, Gale is dead. He died from Surgery Roulette. Second, Blob55 (not Blui) was Kronar, not Gale. So yeah. This wouldn't happen to White God. jk jk xD (pls dun ban meh <3)

I don't think we should count the wolves out just yet. There has been more than one night where there hasn't been a wolf kill, we shouldn't assume that all the wolves are gone. That's probably what they want for all we know o.o

Mainly posting to see if I get the glitch a couple others are. I can view all posts right now without hitting the arrow or last post.

Does anyone remember who the shooter is?

Okay Since I can post again are we going to lynch Blah today? There is plenty of info that supports that Blah is a threat. We need to kill him. Blah's been doing nothing but lying and trying to extend his lifespan. I think we should let others post before we turbo lynch him though. I think everything's glitching on my computer too so hopefully I can see every post after this.

@ Spammy-I assume this means you haven't found out any info on living players?
@ The Night Update- What just happened? How did Blui Win? Didn't Blui say something about messing with the bodies of the dead?Is this what he was working on?
@ SL- I'm pretty sure you are a paranoid Seer OR There's another incriminator wolf running around.
@ KA- I'm not sure we never knew the identity of the shooter.

It would be kind of you guys to not lynch me until my power goes back on so I can make a defence. The only reason I have access now is because of wi-fi in a resturaunt.

King Arceus said:
Mainly posting to see if I get the glitch a couple others are. I can view all posts right now without hitting the arrow or last post.

Does anyone remember who the shooter is?

I don't recall that we ever found out in the first place...

Also blah is dealing with Hurricane Sandy (lol names for a hurricane.) so it would be fair if we could discuss other people at least for the time being.

as for the case of SL, there might be another person who can switch up night roles on us. Or it could be another one of those wierd roles where 3 people show up as aligned with the wolves and whatnot. If that's the case, we can't tell SL who to use the seer ability on every night because they will just keep interfering with it.

Okay so I've done some digging and I think either Meaty or One Approved or Argetlam is the shooter. I'm, not very suspicous of any of them but the way I see it someone has to be the shooter and these seem like likely canandiates.

@ Meaty - Please explain your abilities a little more.You got Riskbreakers lynched with "I've heard enough" and you didn't really give any explanation of how your role allowed you to do this.

@One Approved- You claim you see who has used abilities for the third time. Can you prove this to everyone by telling me if I used my ability 3 times yet and if so when. If you are telling the truth we may be close to finding the killer.We know the killer must be on that list and have been on it for a while.

@ Argetlam- I'm pretty sure your town allied due to cornbread's death.Can you please give a minor explanation of your abilities.

On a side Note:

@ The Editor of the Newspaper- You should Include your name in the next news update. It will clear another player as town.

King Arceus we know Rusticks is an indie are you also an indie? Do you have matching win conditions? What exactly is Rusticks's Win condition?

@PMJ- Blui was alive at the start of Day 5 does that mean we get a free wolf kill? I doubt it but it couldn't hurt to try....

Does anyone else think it was funny how Teal lead the town's disscussion like a real mayor would..?

I'm aligned with the town. I just have the standard win condition.

Bisharp37 said:
Okay so I've done some digging and I think either Meaty or One Approved or Argetlam is the shooter. I'm, not very suspicous of any of them but the way I see it someone has to be the shooter and these seem like likely canandiates.

@ Meaty - Please explain your abilities a little more.You got Riskbreakers lynched with "I've heard enough" and you didn't really give any explanation of how your role allowed you to do this.

@One Approved- You claim you see who has used abilities for the third time. Can you prove this to everyone by telling me if I used my ability 3 times yet and if so when. If you are telling the truth we may be close to finding the killer.We know the killer must be on that list and have been on it for a while.

@ Argetlam- I'm pretty sure your town allied due to cornbread's death.Can you please give a minor explanation of your abilities.

On a side Note:

@ The Editor of the Newspaper- You should Include your name in the next news update. It will clear another player as town.

King Arceus we know Rusticks is an indie are you also an indie? Do you have matching win conditions? What exactly is Rusticks's Win condition?

@PMJ- Blui was alive at the start of Day 5 does that mean we get a free wolf kill? I doubt it but it couldn't hurt to try....

Does anyone else think it was funny how Teal lead the town's disscussion like a real mayor would..?

Let me get back to you bisharp. I looked through my PMs, and PMJ didn't send me anything for night 5 or night 6. I realize that one of those two was skipped, but I don't have anything for the other. I can confirm though, that you did not use your role a 3rd time on nights 3, 7, 8, or 9. and obviously not nights 1 or 2 because that's less than 3 nights lol.

one moment. I don't have anything for night 8 actually. although PMJ said he sent all stuff out that day IIRC, so that could just mean nobody used a night role. either way i'm PMing PMJ right now to check up on 5/6 (whichever we didn't skip), and 8.

and no he did not use it for night 4 either.

Okay, for me, let me say that I agree with Guy, someone roleblocked him (or me) - I got and approved it, but it wasn't posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back