Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 10 ends November 5 at 3 PM CST.

Posting so Meaty can re-post his vote.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 10 ends November 5 at 3 PM CST.

Right... I forgot to color it. Thanks.

Vote: HypnoticLuxray

Bisharp37 said:
@HL~What abilities have you gained exactly?

My first ability, roleblocking, I can use every other night.

My second one is used on the nights opposite of my role-blocking nights. I have no reason to share it's identity at this point in time.

Meaty said:

You'd be wasting your time lynching me.

> Has barely posted or contributed recently
> Jumps on the first bandwagon he see

Sorry, but no.

Spammy said:
As for HypnoLux, we've not seen any rock-solid proof of his alignment. He claims to have had no ability to use until a while into the game, and he claims that ability allows him to roleblock. If he's telling the truth, I doubt he's the shooter because giving a killing role roleblocking abilities just seems OP as heck. If he's lying, however, I think he's our shooter.
No rock-solid proof of my alignment? What rock solid proof do we have of anyone's alignment. Sure SL and whoever else had their role's publicly revealed, but obviously there's something messed up with SL's(probably some sort of paranoid seer) and it's very possible that a role PM could be faked. No one is confirmed. Not even you. What reason do you have to believe I'm lying about my role-blocking? I successfully role-blocked Guy a few nights back, if none of you remember. It's legit. Although, I don't see why a roleblocking/kill role would be OP. Neither of them really relate to each other, so I don't see why they would be in the same pack. Doesn't sound OP, or even like it would be done. However, I can imagine a seer/shooter combo, winkwinknudgenudge. You could easily use the gained nightly information to help pick your kills.

Hypno, is it just a coincidence that after Teal started to point his finger at you he was shot that night?

And now you try to say I'm the shooter? The nights the shooter killed someone I used my ability to see the next person on my list. If in fact, a seer/killer role did exist, I doubt they would be able to seer and kill in the same night.

I'm convinced you're the shooter.

For now I will

but I'm really sketchy. I do think it's fishy that Teal gets shot as soon as he starts to point fingers at HypnoLux, but that's like a textbook move. Shooter might just be trying to frame him.

I am more suspicious of Meaty because he won't tell us his role. On the other hand, he did tell us he had a role. I feel like the shooter would just be like "oh I have a role... and I can't tell ANYBODY what it is weeeeeeeeee". He'd just kind of...not even bring it up.

also
His relative inactivity is also suspicious.
normally I'd agree. But we modkilled 4 (right?) townies off of their inactivity lol.

If it's not obvious I've just been lazy with this thread and I'm trying to become a bit more active again... Not surprised HL jumped and accused of me of bandwagoning. While I sort of am, that doesn't make me suspicious. And yeah I don't care for blatantly revealing abilities word for word, but I stand by what I said: My ability no longer affects any of you and it's a waste of time lynching me.

Hypno did reveal two wolves to us before anyone had mentioned them, so yeah. Throwing that out there.

And the reason I'd be the shooter is? You haven't given any evidence for that plus the fact that my ability was lover. I had used my only other ability to fix the lynch machine when it broke.

Teal is also dead. You obviously haven't been keeping up with the game and for that reason I'm casting my vote for you now.

Vote: Spammy

whoa whoa whoa guys. Dead people are not allowed to interact with this game.

The following 1 user Likes Spammy's post:
Teal

I think this needs to be brought forward. Dead people probably shouldn't be liking posts like this. It's like he's giving his opinion away.

King Arceus said:
And the reason I'd be the shooter is? You haven't given any evidence for that plus the fact that my ability was lover. I had used my only other ability to fix the lynch machine when it broke.

Teal is also dead. You obviously haven't been keeping up with the game and for that reason I'm casting my vote for you now.

Spammy was saying not to be looking to him for advice on who to lynch because the next people on his list are you and Teal.Those aren't players that we need info on because we already have a player to confirm your're not the shooter and Teal is dead.If anything I'm pretty sure Spammy was saying that you were NOT the shooter so we can't look to him for guidance.

Many people have brought this up and I keep forgetting to mention it but now's as good a time as any:

Do not "like" posts in this thread. This rule applies to you if you:

- are alive in the current game
- are dead in the current game
- were modkilled (yes, I know this means you are dead, but I'm covering all my bases here)
- were replaced (because you were still in the game at one point)

Basically if you were a part of this game at any time, you are not to "like" any post in this thread. This is because when you are dead, you are dead. You can't be communicating with the players in any way and, as One Approved pointed out, it could be seen as giving an opinion on something (something that normally would not be possible since you can't post).

Spammy said:
Hypno, is it just a coincidence that after Teal started to point his finger at you he was shot that night?
Of course not. There's no such thing as a coincidence, everything happens for a reason. It was probably done to try to frame me. Even if I was the shooter, and I did that as a reverse psychology move, I wouldn't. Killing Teal would be a useless move. If he didn't die last night, I'm 75% certain he would have been lynched anyway. I definitely would have voted for him, and I know Guy had my back. IIRC, even you said you doubted him to be townie. Even if I were able to, I had no reason to kill him. This line of suspicion just looks to me like your using everything you can to convict me.

And now you try to say I'm the shooter? The nights the shooter killed someone I used my ability to see the next person on my list. If in fact, a seer/killer role did exist, I doubt they would be able to seer and kill in the same night.
Not exactly. I'm trying to say I find a seer/killer combo way more likely than a roleblock/killer combo. What possible relation could roleblocking and killing have? None, as far as I can tell. Now, with a seering/killer combo, I can see a much likelier connection.

I'm convinced you're the shooter.
Then prepare to be disappointed.

Meaty said:
If it's not obvious I've just been lazy with this thread and I'm trying to become a bit more active again... Not surprised HL jumped and accused of me of bandwagoning. While I sort of am, that doesn't make me suspicious. And yeah I don't care for blatantly revealing abilities word for word, but I stand by what I said: My ability no longer affects any of you and it's a waste of time lynching me.
Originally, that post had a vote for you in it. Then I realized that was a quite rash move. I don't think at this point in time you're a threat. So if your not the shooter, and I'm not, then obviously it has to be someone else. As of now, I think it makes most sense for it to be the biggest super-power in the game, Spammy.

Some of you may view this as me trying to save my own grass(yes, I know the censor was removed, :)) Your probably right, it is. However, I'm very important to the life of this game, and if you get rid of me, no one will be safe. Take that as you will.

Rusticks said:
Hypno did reveal two wolves to us before anyone had mentioned them, so yeah. Throwing that out there.
I did? Who was the second? IIRC, I only found Dark Void.

HypnoticLuxray said:
Rusticks said:
I did? Who was the second? IIRC, I only found Dark Void.

Could have sworn it was you that nailed Glace.

Infinty found Glace. I won't vote yet as I'm not convinced enough to vote anyone for now.

King Arceus, you are obviously the one not following the thread. >__>

You and Teal are the next people on my suspect list, a list which I made using my first ability near the beginning of the game. It was of all the alive players at the time. Because of that, sometimes I am forced to see people that are dead with my second ability, thus receiving useless information. I cannot control who I see. I can only see the entire role PM of the next person on the list (or next 2 people if I have the Mysterious Amulet). As Bisharp37 explained, I am not seeing you and Teal because I find you suspicious, you are simply who I am forced to see this night.

@Rusticks: Infinity told us about Glace

3 Hypnolux
3 Spammy

need 7

got a day

It would seem either HypnoLux or KA has double vote weight.

HL has it because I don't.

HL explain your double vote weight.

Meaty explain your ability.

Anyway it would Seem we are running out of time.So we Need to hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back