Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 10 ends November 5 at 3 PM CST.

Wait did we ever clear superpokemon67?

PMJ, seriously stop screwing up. ;D You left him out of the living players list!

So unless someone can vouch for superpokemon67 (I can't quite recall if we cleared him or not), I wouldn't take him off the table as a suspect for the shooter.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 10 ends November 5 at 3 PM CST.

Day 10

They argued for hours. They couldn't decide whether to lynch Spammy, HypnoticLuxray, or Meaty, and in the end, the sun went down without a consensus being reached.

Night 10 ends Thursday, November 8, at 3 PM CST.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Night 10 ends November 8 at 3 PM CST.

Also, I didn't mess up.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Night 10 ends November 8 at 3 PM CST.

o__o if superpokemon67 is dead... how did he vote ._.

How indeed?

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 11 ends November 15 at 3 PM CST.

Night 10

When the sun set on Canton Falls, thirteen people went to sleep. ShadowLugia, who was highly superstitious, couldn't sleep and went to head out for a walk. Then he remembered what happened to Teal and decided against it. As he willed himself back into his bed, he settled down, closed his eyes, and that's when he heard the gun being cocked. He flinched as a gunshot rang out. He felt the bullet penetrate his skull, but it didn't hurt at all. Slowly, he opened his eyes and realized that, yes, he was alive! In a panic, the shooter fled before he could be spotted.

In the morning, ShadowLugia explained to the town what had happened. They did a head count, and noticed Roari was absent. They went to his home and found him lying in his bed, dead. He was bleeding from his head, but no one could find a wound. Roari was:

Role: Blair Ecklin
Alignment: Town

You are Blair Ecklin, a Satanist. You spread His word faithfully. Your brother is very disappointed in you. Your lord is not. Even though you worship the devil, you are terrified of the werewolves and are working hard to make Canton Falls a safe place for all, devil worshipers and nonbelievers alike.

Ability 1: Bloody Lance
Once each Night, you may PM me the name of a player other than yourself. That player will be protected from death for the duration of that Night, but no one screws the devil out of His souls; he'll take yours in exchange for theirs.

Win Condition: At least one town-aligned player is alive when all threats to the town have been eliminated

How would the town handle this turn of events? No one could tell for sure. Someone pointed out a headline in this morning's paper. It read, "If there's no night kill, we have to go for Puff."

Welcome, gentlemen, to Day 11! There are twelve of you left, so you need 7 votes to lynch. You have until Thursday, November 15 at 3 PM CST to make a decision.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 11 ends November 15 at 3 PM CST.

I ended up receiving an item that lets me use a night ability two times, although I don't have one. Still its better that I got it instead of Shooter McGavin.:p

If I am interprettting the update correctly Roari saved ShadowLugia and by doing so was sacrificed. Hopefully ShadowLugia has something to tell us.

Roari taking the hit like a boss. Good on ya.

Anyway, HypnoLux has some kind of role-block role. He used it the previous night (not this night where Roari died), so he can't be the shooter.

After analyzing a list of players I am going to post who may still be the shooter:

2. One Approved
10. Spammy
14. Bisharp37
17. TheGuy
24. Puff
39. Meaty
41. Argetlam

If anyone can narrow it down further it'd be good. Blah is the siren so it isn't him. It isn't Rusticks or myself and HL is a role blocker. SL I believe was a seer iirc.

Well, TheGuy used his night ability 3 times by night 3. So did the shooter. The others on that list didn't. However with the amount of deflecting roles/protection roles/false alignment roles, I'm not comfortable with saying 100% for sure that TheGuy is guilty just yet.

Guy is not the shooter (he's proven himself to be the news reporter). We saw Puff's role PM. He's town. =p

So that leaves us with

2. One Approved
10. Spammy
14. Bisharp37
39. Meaty
41. Argetlam

What was Puff's role? I can't find it again :/

He was a townie with an ability that lets him kill someone of his choosing if he's lynched.

Unless PMJ didn't send in my role PMs on time (entirely likely, it's happened a few times before) I think I was roleblocked last night.

Nothing in the night update suggests a role block was done. The closest thing was Roari sacrificing himself for another.

I just recalled, I roleblocked Meaty one night, and the shot still went out, so he 's not the shooter.

I role blocked Spammy last night, so he's not the shooter either, as the shot was still done, Roari just blocked it.

And I'm not the shooter, take my word for it.

I believe you HL. <3

Hmm. If it's not me, HL, Meaty, Rusticks, SL, and most likely not TheGuy... it's either King Arceus (only reason I'm still suspicious of him is how aggressive he became after I said I would see him that night), One Approved, Argetlam, or Bisharp37. I think it's safe to assume Blah isn't the shooter.

Argetlam probably is the editor of the newspaper, after all no one else is because no one else has disputed it. lol I guess that doesn't count him out as a suspect, but it just seems unlikely to me.

The whole superpokemon67 being able to vote thing is creepy, but I assume it's due to an item or maybe someone used an ability on him.

I think it's either Bisharp37 or One Approved. That's what my gut says.

HL is still a potential suspect... let's not rule him out.

If he role blocked me I don't think he would be able to shoot someone the same night. Even if he is the shooter and that was possible, he would be smart enough to roleblock Roari.

We little info on Bisharp's role.

I already stated I have an Information gathering role. Remeber I Confirmed Blob had an ability called Investiagate Mk II (Which Blob did have)
and I confirmed that Blah has an ability called Perish Song.

I already stated I have an Information gathering role. Remeber I Confirmed Blob had an ability called Investiagate Mk II (Which Blob did have)
and I confirmed that Blah has an ability called Perish Song.

You did? I don't remember either of those occurrences.

HL is still a potential suspect... let's not rule him out.
Everyone is still a potential suspect, my dear Watson. Technically, even though I roleblocked both of you, it's still possible for either of you to be the shooter, if it is marked with an Ability 0. Maybe there's even some sort of kill list similar to Spammy's seer list, which might be able to bypass roleblocks.

Not saying I suspect either of you, simply pointing out that no one is cleared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back