Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 11 ends November 15 at 3 PM CST.

Confirmed townies:
Spammy
SL
Puff
TheGuy
Argetlam

In any case I think we're better off lynching blah and allowing JK/

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 11 ends November 15 at 3 PM CST.

Bisharp37 said:
Confirmed townies:
Spammy
SL
Puff
TheGuy
Argetlam

...and leave the shooter and the wolves free to get more kills. Lynch me if you want, but it's a complete waste of time.

We need to get a vote done. While I'd like to get rid of a wolf considering getting rid of all threats to the town is my win condition I'd rather get rid of someone I know would be considered a threat to the town.

Vote:Blah

Vote: King Arceus

I'm 99.99999% sure all the wolves are dead. The only threats left are Blah and the Shooter, and possibly one other person, depending on One Approved's role/alignment/abilities if he is not the shooter. I believe you are the shooter, Mark.

It's either you or One Approved, and quite frankly you've been acting more suspicious than he has.

If you die, we might have a broken lynch machine again, but nothing strange seemed to happen when TDL died, so I think we'll be fine for one or two days afterwards.

Blah said:
Bisharp37 said:
Confirmed townies:
Spammy
SL
Puff
TheGuy
Argetlam

...and leave the shooter and the wolves free to get more kills. Lynch me if you want, but it's a complete waste of time.

Vote: Blah

I've been saying we should lynch him for days now. We have to eventually. If we kill Blah, with the shooter kill and possibly (but not very likely at all) a wolf kill, there will be less people to choose from, thus giving us a higher chance of picking the shooter. And... well yeah. We still have to kill blah eventually.

One Approved's and HL's votes do not count because they are past deadline.

Day 11

Everyone snoozed the whole day. Suddenly, King Arceus spoke up: "Oh god it's almost sundown, uhhhh uhhhhhhhh LYNCH BLAH"

Spammy said "no u," but no one cared. Blah was lynched up. He was:

Role: Julia the Scorned
Alignment: None

You are a siren. You sing, and people who hear your song die. Invent your own back story, I don't care. Do you have any idea how frustrating it is to come up with 40+ unique and cool blurbs for all these characters?

Ability 1: Perish Song
Once each Night, you may PM me the name of a player. If that player visits you, he will die.

Win Condition: Kill 2 players

There were a couple cheers, but they were half-hearted. People just wanted the danger to end already.

Night 11 ends November 18 at 3 PM CST.

Also don't forget about Items, there are still a few left in the game.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 12 ends November 25 at 3 PM CST.

Just gonna cut to the chase here...

Spammy was shot and killed:

Role: William Brooks
Alignment: Town

You are Detective William Brooks of the local police force. You've decided to take a methodical approach to investigating the werewolf problem. How well it will work depends completely on your own instincts.

Ability 0: Compile Suspect List
Once a game, you may arrange the player list in whatever order you like and PM me that list.

Ability 1: The 411 [unlocked]
Once each Night, you may use this ability. I will PM you the role PM of the topmost person on your list, then remove them from your list.

Win Condition: At least one town-aligned player is alive when all threats to the town have been eliminated

Day 12 ends November 25 at 3 PM CST. There are 10 players left. You need six votes to lynch.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 12 ends November 25 at 3 PM CST.

Okay now I believe what Spammy said it's either KA or One Approved.
So the way I see it we have two options.

1) Lynch KA and have HL roleblock One Approved.
2) Lynch One Approved and role block KA.

Both are very feasible options.There is logic and reasoning to explain why I feel these are our only two options.If you need an explanation just ask. HL who did you role block last night? SL who did you seer?

Lynch me. I can prove I'm not the shooter if you do. (if for some bizarre reason it isn't KA.)

As I revealed yesterday I had an item that let me use a night ability twice. Had I been the shooter I would have shot two people.

Black God suddenly swept a vicious blizzard over Canton Falls. It was over as quickly as it began, but some did not survive the storm.

Meaty:

Role: Big Eddie

You are Big Eddie, town executioner. Everyone--and I do mean everyone--is afraid of you. They call you "Big" Eddie for a reason - you're built like a truck and hit like one, too.

Ability 1: Okay, I've Heard Enough
Once per game during any Day, if any player has half the Day's required lynch votes (rounded up), you may post (in bold) in the game thread, "Okay, I've heard enough." If you do, you will lynch that player yourself and end the Day. (You will be outed as the source of this kill.)

Ability 2: Beast Mode
If you are voted to be lynched, you will snap the rope due to your tremendous size and survive the attempt. After this, stronger rope will be used, so you won't live through the next one.

Win Condition: At least one town-aligned player is alive when all threats to the town have been eliminated

ShadowLugia:

Role: Amos Abernathy

You are Detective Amos Abernathy of the local police force. The werewolf attack has gotten you scared silly. You are determined to bring the werewolves to justice, though.

Ability 1: R-R-Research
Once each Night, you may PM me the name of any player other than yourself. That player's alignment will be revealed to you at the start of the next Day.

Hidden Ability 0: Green
All your investigations will return the opposite result. Indies will appear to be sided with the werewolves if they are not a threat to the town and sided with the town if they are.

Rusticks:

Role: Jasmine Deloreaux

You are a rather quiet girl who isn't from around here. People admire your steely resolve in the face of danger. Recently, you spotted a nerd in a cape, but you're too shy to approach him.

Ability 0: Nerds Are Sexy
You have left a love note for the biggest nerd in town to find. If he finds you, you two will begin dating and great things will happen.

Ability 1: Do Not Lead, For I May Not Follow... Okay I'm Totally Gonna Follow
Once each Night, you may PM me the names of 2 players. You will learn what actions, if any, that player performed last night, but not who they performed those actions on. If there are 20 or less players remaining, you may only PM 1 player.

Ability 2: Assertiveness Pays Off [unlocked]
Both you and your boyfriend have a vote weight of 2. In addition to this, you may speak privately with your boyfriend for the remainder of the game.

Argetlam:

Role: Cole Quimby

You are Cole Quimby, editor-in-chief for the local paper. With interest in the Canton Falls Werewolf at an all-time high, business is very, very good.

Ability 1: Read All About It
Once each Night, you may PM me a message of 10 words or less that I will anonymously share with the town at the start of the next Day.

Ability 2: If You Don't Like It, There's the Door
As the editor-in-chief, you have the final say as to what goes in your newspaper. Some nights you may receive messages from outside sources. If you allow it, I will post these messages along with any that you send me with Read All About It. You may also edit these outside sources in any way you like before they are posted.

Puff and TheGuy barely survived, but doctors noted that their conditions were deteriorating at alarming speed.

Suddenly: six players left. Four votes to lynch. Expect this to change if I don't see some activity soon.

Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Bisharp37 said:
Okay now I believe what Spammy said it's either KA or One Approved.
So the way I see it we have two options.

1) Lynch KA and have HL roleblock One Approved.
2) Lynch One Approved and role block KA.

Both are very feasible options.There is logic and reasoning to explain why I feel these are our only two options.If you need an explanation just ask. HL who did you role block last night? SL who did you seer?

I can only roleblock on odd #'d nights.

Now, six players left. I'm not the shooter, and a confirmed roleblocker. Guy was roleblocked once, so he can;t be the shooter either, he's the reporter guy. Puff's role was revealed at some point. Bisharp has claimed some sort of Investigative role and has shown evidence supporting it.

That leaves KA and Teapot. KA was a lover, and apperently a nerd(read from Rustik's role) So, I think I'll

Vote: One Approved
The role he claimed is a Carbon Copy of Nengeni's last game, and I'm no longer sure I buy it. Also, he's probably the best playerexcluding me out of the people left. So, genius's must die?

I think this is the last day now. I mean if Bisharp and I die, we lynch someone, and the shooter kills someone tomorrow, it's over. HL, I'm considering going with the idea that you're a role blocker and can save the town if it is in fact KA, you can role block him tonight.

Before I vote though, I would like see hear all of the arguments of those suspected.

Hey, I've been posting, just not as much as anybody else. I've gotta agree with HL, although... wait a minute... Who did SL clean? They're probably the remaining threats...

Well, I'd like to point out that It's probably not a good idea to alert the shooter who you're role blocking. Then they just won't shoot and frame the person who is being role blocked. (Unless of course, the shooting kill is mandatory. But I highly doubt that, the wolf kill isn't mandatory, I see no reason the shooter kill would be.)

Unfortunately, I was going to say Rusticks used his night role for the 3rd time on night 10...but he's no longer alive to validate that. I don't know what else to say to confirm my role other than this:

King Arceus used a night role for the third time on night 6. Perhaps he can confirm. Something I find more interesting though. Hypnotic used a night role for the third time on night 6, yet he claims he can only role block on odd-numbered nights. I would like Hypnotic to explain this.

If you still don't believe me, look back at future posts. I defended SL from the beginning because I knew of the possibility that he was the seer. I was the one who said he should not reveal his role publicly, and yet everybody pushed for it. Then he got his role revealed to the public because of an ability. We're lucky the shooter took out multiple wolves, otherwise there just might have been some left to pick him off.

If you STILL don't believe me, I don't know what else to say aside from this: Lynch me. Because another part of my role says if you lynch me once, then I will survive the first time. This would obviously go with my ability because it's kind of a buffer, to make sure I make it past night 3, thus being of some kind of use to the town. However, doing so would just give the shooter a free night to pick somebody off.

And I will continue saying that we can't just skip out on people like KA and Guy simply because they have roles "confirmed." Masons have been Werewolves in the past, and they would get confirmed as masons, and then they would just kill people because they were "confirmed" as townies, so nobody would vote for them. We can't just exclude people because of having certain roles confirmed.

And suddenly, Puff and TheGuy were okay.

(moral of the story: post moar)

King Arceus used a night role for the third time on night 6. Perhaps he can confirm. Something I find more interesting though. Hypnotic used a night role for the third time on night 6, yet he claims he can only role block on odd-numbered nights. I would like Hypnotic to explain this.

You do know that my role was lover. I had to guess who the person was. I wasted one guessing AnimeUSA because she was a girl irl and same with LuckyFire. The next one I was correct because I found out they might not be a girl in real life.

I wish SL would not have getting killed for not being active because he could've proved me innocent.

If you STILL don't believe me, I don't know what else to say aside from this: Lynch me. Because another part of my role says if you lynch me once, then I will survive the first time.

Read as I'm framing King Arceus. GG One Approved.
One Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back