Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 12 ends November 25 at 3 PM CST.

how exactly does "I will survive one lynch" read as "I'm framing King Arceus"?

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 12 ends November 25 at 3 PM CST.

One Approved said:
King Arceus used a night role for the third time on night 6. Perhaps he can confirm. Something I find more interesting though. Hypnotic used a night role for the third time on night 6, yet he claims he can only role block on odd-numbered nights. I would like Hypnotic to explain this.

That was a typo, I meant to say even numbered nights. Roleblocked Night 2, night 4, and night 6.
My second ability was unlocked Night 5, and is used on odd nights. Night 5 was blocked though, so the first time I was able to use it was 7, then 9, then Night 11, although it never worked successfully. Did you get another for me last night?

Also, if your telling the truth about the lynch immunity, then you won't mind gettin glynched, right? We'll probably be able to confirm you as town, and we'd get another night for me to take a shot at roleblocking.

PMJ hasn't sent me a PM for last night yet. But he does that sometimse, I'll update you when he does.

Also no I don't really mind, but it gives the shooter a free night.

then you won't mind gettin glynched

misread as g-lined lol

One Approved said:
how exactly does "I will survive one lynch" read as "I'm framing King Arceus"?

Because according to you guys I'm the only other one that is suspicious.

I said we should exclude other people who have confirmed roles but not confirmed alignments.

also I can officially confirm HypnoLux used an ability for the 3rd time last night.

What evidence is there that HypnoLux is definitely the role blocker, or is that just him saying that?

Technically there's no evidence that it's specifically Hypnotic, but multiple people have been roleblocked and nobody else is claiming roleblocker instead... I feel like they would have spoken up by now. Although you are right, there is technically no evidence that specifically points to HypnoLux, iirc.

I find it logic enough.

I believe the game will end today with your death.

Vote: One Approved

Vote:One Approved

You said it was okay to lynch you.So you should have no problem with this.

TheGuy said:
I find it logic enough.

I believe the game will end today with your death.

Vote: One Approved

And I believe that after I live, the game will end tomorrow with the shooter's death.

Have we any evidence of TheGuy's alignment? I'm not asking for evidence of his ROLE. I'm asking for evidence of his ALIGNMENT. Just asking this before we get a game freeze.

Should be game freeze unless someone has an ability to block votes.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Night 12 ends November 24 at 3 PM CST.

Day 12

The town turned towards One Approved. "Murderer!" they screamed.

Saying nothing, he waited as the Lynch Machine's murder noose came and hoisted him up. Then the town waited for him to die.

And they waited.

And they waited some more.

Finally, someone hit the button to release the body. With a little reluctance, someone untied One Approved's hands and removed the noose from his neck.

"God smiles upon me," One Approved said. "May He smile upon all of you as well."

The other townsfolk just stared as One Approved went home for the night. Not knowing what else to do, they, too, retired to their homes.

Night 12 ends Saturday, November 24 at 3 PM CST.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Night 12 ends November 24 at 3 PM CST.

Nothing happened last night.

Day 13 ends Tuesday, November 27 at 3 PM CST.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 13 ends November 27 at 3 PM CST.

That was a boring update.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 13 ends November 27 at 3 PM CST.

Well, I mean, come on, there's only six of you. :[

No shooter kill and you call it boring?

Well, I roleblocked you, teapot. I'm not actually convinced, as there could easily have been a "Heh, imma not gonna shoot to throw HL off," but wei wei.

Well, you did say you were gonna block Arceus. (although I'm glad you switched it up.) anybody who could have framed arceus?

I thought maybe a storyline update maybe involving an item or something might have been in the update. What is Bisharp's proof of being innocent? Was it never said or did I miss/forget it.

I don't think it was ever said...but nobody has really been questioning it either.

I still want to know what evidence we have for TheGuy's alignment. Again, not his role. His alignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back