Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8 PM CST.

That would make me so mad, lol.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8 PM CST.

So he just revealed his role: It skips the wolf kills for a few turns if he's lynched. I think that justifies a lynch at this point.
inb4 he's a wolf and he didn't notice.

More specifically,no one town aligned can die tonight,that is why the vigilantes should go nuts tonight.

Finally you reveal your role. Thank you.

Why couldn't you have said that earlier?

Probably maybe that he's timing the vote-lock and he's making all his voters regret their decisions at the last minute, since he has the most votes.

I would have,but once the votes were locked on me and I knew for sure I was getting lynched,I decided to just let you guys guess at my role,it was fun for a while.

It's funny how you guys are taking this revelation seriously.

Most important role of WW: trust no one

Shocker said:
That's not a way to vote; you vote with reasoning, and you vote for really wolfy people. Voting like that is stupid, and makes you look suspicious on top of that(but not by much)

It's more on stupid rather than suspicious.

Perhaps I should put /sarcasm at the end of each sarcastic post. :p

Well at this point we're going to find it out any ways; he's getting lynched either way.

I would seriously consider everyone that still has the power to vote me and yet still hasn't to be suspected.

OK, so let's recap: after we lynch corn bread, all town-aligned killers or just killers in general spam your commands like crazy until you get a hit, because no townies can die. Other than that, we're just waiting for clues.

I'm guessing it is no townies can die by wolf attacks, otherwise it would be a bit OP.

Rusticks said:
Everyone, point at him and laugh.

Hey, you, prepare for wrath.

Shocker said:
* Shocker points at King Piplup and laughs
Happy?

Seriously, I'm starting to sick of reading the garbage you keep calling posts...

ComfortEagle said:
you should have realized how asinine that idea is as soon as you posted.

Amen...

SERIOUSLY

I am so not happy right now. I take 15 minutes to do some homework and have fifty new posts worth (mostly garbage) to read.

Shocker and Rusticks-I don't know what WW or Forum Mafia experience you have, but at this point I'm betting it's very little. The micro posting (Look it up if you don't know) combined with the fact that most of it is USELESS is very cluttering and makes the thread hard to read, and ya know, FIND WOLVES.

Anyway, got to a computer, so-

Vote: cornbread

Anyway. Seriously, I'm expecting us to be 50 posts Shocker's post at 8:00PM saying he's trying to make us regret things-and that's not a good thing.

Activity is one thing, some of these obnoxiously useless posts I'm seeing are another.

No townies can die tonight,period.

Dude, this is a game. Guess what, that post you just made was pretty much pointless. In fact, over 50% of the posts here are pointless. No need to point people out. Also, you should look at people before you post. Because so far, you haven't done anything really.

I told you shocker was annoying...

corn bread said:
No townies can die tonight,period.

In that case...

Hey, wolves, kill me. I dare you. Wolf Roleblockers/other roles, you come at me too. See if it's worth your while.

Stop arguing between each other,we need to work together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back