Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8 PM CST.

I'm off to sleep. Keep posting so I have stuff to entertain myself with once I wake up. :D And try to get more info out of corn bread.

DNA, you should have at least tried to write the golden rule in gold. :D

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8 PM CST.

Zyflair said:
I'd reply with something elitist, but the fact that we said something through the entire day and you completely ignoring it makes this a moot point.

You'll be modkilled, Blob. Modkilled, da ze~

Anyway, I still don't know how bad it could be from cornbread. We'll have to see.

What if I just go back a re-read the stuff that happened the last day?

If this day ends in a modkill then i need some protection tonight,cause im just such a valuable asset to the town

Forgot to bold.

Vote: Cornbread

CRAP.

If I'm reading what corn bread is saying correctly, for each vote he gets, the vigilantes get one more shot to kill someone.

...and any of us who don't vote are going to be his main targets.

Umm...not sure if I should take one for the team here or vote to save myself.

I laugh at that logic Blah,also Blob,maybe PMJ will spare you.

Blah said:
CRAP.

If I'm reading what corn bread is saying correctly, for each vote he gets, the vigilantes get one more shot to kill someone.

That sounds really overpowered and stupid. (Not off quite yet~) These vigilantes should totally not shoot random people either (at least if it kills). That's an absolutely horrible idea.

Wait, what? That would be horrendously overpowered, PMJ wouldn't make a role like that.

I pity those on the receiving end of my role.

Screw this. If this is a trap, this is a VERY well laid one, so props to corn bread if everyone dies tonight. I sure hope your telling the truth and can help us...

Vote: corn bread

inb4 we all get destroyed by an evil piece of food

I'll pretend I know what's going on and that I don't think all most of you are idiots.

Blah said:
CRAP.

That would be BEYOND OP. Worse than bulletproof masons with investigative roles OP.

Anyway, I cannot vote due to the "Red" stipulation on my phone, but my vote would go to Cornbread at this point, as some very nice logic as to why he should die has been presented.

Just had an instant fear... what if corn bread is an indie that gains power once out?

King Piplup said:
That would be BEYOND OP. Worse than bulletproof masons with investigative roles OP.

I sure hope you're right. Otherwise we're all making a grave mistake.

PMJ would never make such a role. Ever. But some townie will die tonight, I think that.

King Piplup said:
I cannot vote due to the "Red" stipulation on my phone

Everyone, point at him and laugh.

I hope you guys don't disappoint me after i just sacrificed myself to help you all win.

/me points at King Piplup and laughs
Happy?

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012,

Glace said:
Just had an instant fear... what if corn bread is an indie that gains power once out?

you should have realized how asinine that idea is as soon as you posted.

I want you all to read my role carefully,if you do then you will realize why any town killing roles should strike tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back