Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8 PM CST.

hypocrite*
Ya welcome.
I think that's 7 votes for Corn bread so far.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8 PM CST.

Zyflair said:
No majority = random kill.

Read the rules, da ze~

I did. No majority means person with most votes dies.

Won't he have most votes anyways?

Nengeni said:
DNA, won't he die any ways with majority?
I want to make sure that the corn bread majority outweighs the No Lynch majority, and I'm sure most of you do too.
That's why I'm urging the rest of you people to just go for it. Dark Void has sound reasoning (it was Dark Void, right?) and analyzed the situation much better than I did.

Zyflair said:
No majority = random kill.

Read the rules, da ze~

Someone didn't read this game's rules,da ze~

Reasoning is a couple of pages back.

Vote: corn bread

Corn bread probably won't say anything useful guys.. I wouldn't get my hopes up.

However, with the vote lock in place, I'd rather wait for what he says in the off-chance he actually answers our questions.

I gotta say though, I think corn bread might be the way to go. The wolves won't night kill him, that would be silly, and I doubt he'll die tonight by the hands of a townie. So he'll have to die at some point, and I think the earlier in the game, the better.

although I think his role has something to do with him getting a cool role next game, according to one of his earlier posts.

I highly doubt that would be a role in the game, but hey, let's face it, it'd be awesome. :3

Maybe cornbread's got a role as the town eccentric and has to demand himself to be lynched? XD

Not sure, but whatever it is, it's stupid. =p

Vote: cornbread

EDIT: sorry I had a mental lapse =D

EDIT: CRAP not supposed to edit X_X

The vote has to be in red.

Porygon-X said:
I highly doubt that would be a role in the game, but hey, let's face it, it'd be awesome. :3

How So?Then the wolves would kill you Night 1.

I think he knows, just a mistake after all da ze~

Alright you're almost all idiots. therefore I cannot make a vote based on that because I only have one vote. therefore I am voting for cornbread because we're not going to reach a lynch on anything but that or No Lynch, and

ANYONE VOTING NO LYNCH IS A FOOL. LISTEN TO MY IRREFUTABLE LOGIC AND FEEL SHAME ABOUT YOUR BAD DECISION MAKING.

1. cornbread is a townie who will not die when lynched. This is bad because it turns into No Lynch, which is bad for the town (seriously, 1 in 3 chances. That's pretty good, and your argument of us losing 2 townies as opposed to 1 is stupid because by that logic we'd never lynch unless we have a seer-proven wolf, which means we'd never win any game besides DNA's)

IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE ANOTHER REASON "PROVING" THAT VOTING NO LYNCH IS NOT AN ACT OF WEREWOLFISM OR INSANITY PLEASE LIST IT SO I CAN MERCILESSLY PROVE YOU WRONG.

Please don't miss this vote PMJ just because i made it normal size. Also sorry about making the words big but people don't seem to read them otherwise :/

Spammy, editing is not allowed.

Just a heads up.

Spammy don't edit your posts.

@DarkVoid: The size of that text... Makes my eyes burn. 0_0

My_Reasoning said:
My reasoning is that cornbread has actually ensued fear and confusion into the town. He has the town at odds with each other, while sitting on the sidelines trolling enjoying the show. Notice that cornbread has not posted ever since this whole conversation started (or for a while, at least). People don't know what to vote for anymore. This means that cornbread is not only a possible threat to the town, he is a threat to our morale.

I cannot believe how many people are posting here and ninjaing each other. :(

Honestly, I voted for someone else than corn bread because voting for corn bread has its own cons. Don't get fooled.

All right you guys are finally getting it,i just wish i could play a bit past day 1.

Lucky Fire said:
I cannot believe how many people are posting here and ninjaing each other. :(

Honestly, I voted for someone else than corn bread because voting for corn bread has its own cons. Don't get fooled.
... and so you decided to vote for the first person you see.
Good job.

Lucky Fire said:
I'd like to here the reasoning for this, da ze~

corn bread said:
All right you guys are finally getting it,i just wish i could play a bit past day 1.
Hey, hey, corn bread is here, corn bread is here.

Why won't you tell us why we should lynch you?
At least talk a little bit with us.

How about goodbye?Since those extra votes have basically let me reach my goal,also i want all vigilantes to remember to shoot tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back