Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8 PM CST.

So anyway, I still advocate the lynching of corn bread. Let's see what he wants, because No Lynch is a terrible show.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8 PM CST.

Lucky Fire said:
My vote was completely random. I just picked the first member who was viewing this thread that I saw.

picard1.jpg

Its like "Are YOU a Werewolf?" all over again! *Runs screaming around the room, arms flailing*

Zyflair said:
So anyway, I still advocate the lynching of corn bread. Let's see what he wants, because No Lynch is a terrible show.

Agreed. I don't know why I voted for Lucky Fire, though I still secretly hope we can vote her off tomorrow.

Vote locker guy, y u vote lock?

Shocker said:
This is like chat-werewolf toss-up. Seriously?
...Yep. It's beyond sad; it's pathetic.
Zyflair said:
... ... ... da ze~

This vote-lock is a pretty good role, and whoever has done it has done it wisely.

With 43 players we can afford a few stupid people, but they still had better "wake up" and get more serious about this.

Shocker said:
This vote-lock is a pretty good role, and whoever has done it has done it wisely.
I love and hate whoever has this role at the same time.

Love because: Encouraging people to actually take this game seriously.
Hate because: He's screwing us all up right now.

...I would laugh so much if the vote locker is Corn Bread.

HypnoticLuxray said:
Do you honestly think the wolves would EVER kill cornbread? Assuming he is a townie, the wolves would never kill him, because they know us townies will waste a day lynching him anyway.

The wolves would kill corn bread assuming he's not a wolf and is a Truth telling Townie and has an ability that's good for the town and activates upon lynch.However if Corn bread isn't killed by wolves during the night he may be a wolf.

Oh Wait Somebody voted for me as I was tying this and they had no reasoning.... Under Vote Lock
Why is this town so insane!?! Please tell me all you random voters are wolves. Please...
I don't wanna have people who vote like that under pressure on my team.

Sorry for any mistakes I'm on my Phone.

Either that or someone planned it. Well timing.
I find it ironic once we get Vote-lock, people start voting dumb. Coincidence, no?

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
...I would laugh so much if the vote locker is Corn Bread.
The chances of it being a wolf is pretty large too, but I've no reason not to knock off CB being the vote locker himself, da ze~

It's a nice bluff to scare most of us from actually voting him, but if it really is... I'd like to prevent this from happening a second time, da ze~ >3

Eh, I'll vote for corn bread.
[Vote: corn bread

Why is this town so insane!?! Please tell me all you random voters are wolves. Please...
^Is this our ticket to victory?

In the meantime, the rest of you please vote for Corn Bread. We have only about 24 hours left.

BANDWAGON~
Finally, somebody voting for Corn bread. Need more people.

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
In the meantime, the rest of you please vote for Corn Bread. We have only about 24 hours left.
I will not vote yet as I want to hear what corn bread has to say. And believe me, he better had say something. :mad:
I will come on anyway before the day is over, so for me there is no need to rush voting.

DNA, won't he die any ways with majority?

Ok, I'm actually back now (School y u take so long) and it seems like we should just lynch corn bread and hope for the best. although I think his role has something to do with him getting a cool role next game, according to one of his earlier posts.

Vote: corn bread

Nengeni said:
DNA, won't he die any ways with majority?
No majority = random kill.

Read the rules, da ze~

I lied, da ze~ x3
If the deadline is reached and a simple majority has not been reached, whoever has the most votes on them will be lynched instead. In the event of a tie, there will be no lynch.

Zyflair said:
No majority = random kill.

/Read the rules, da ze~[color]

Actually, it was changed for this game. ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back