Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8 PM CST.

Glace said:
to finish this comment that was prematurely posted,

If they wolves did kill him, the wolf could die in return or something. I don't know, but there are reasons not to da-ze~. However, I doubt it. It would be a really risky move to try and bait the wolf kill this way. If I were him, I would claim seer day 4ish.

Okay good, I was hoping you misposted or something. However, I'm still not really clear on what you're saying... are you saying he's a bomb and is trying to bait a wolf kill? Because he said that lynching him, not killing him, benefits the town. He was much too persuasive about his lynch to just bait wolf kills. As you say, it would be much smarter to claim seer.

and @Zyflair: do you mean votes? think you do, and I never saw anyone say that. that is a possibility...

someone answer this for me: why would cornbeard not reveal his role benefits if he wanted to be lynched and truly wanted to help the town?

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8 PM CST.

So in the end we have people wanting to go after Corn Bread's head, because in the end regardless of his role it's safer to just kill him anyway, but it's impossible to take any step backward because of the vote locking - and in the end it's making Corn Bread and his crazy statements the center of attention.

My word, it's like WW12 all over again.
I'd change my vote to Corn Bread now, but I can't. In the meantime, I urge the rest of you who have not voted to go after Corn Bread and end this silly charade.

Lucky Fire said:
Vote: Bisharp37

...wait, was I supposed to PM it to PMJ? I didn't read the extra posts that occured whilst I was away.

Yet again another pointless vote.
...You don't PM votes to PMJ; They occur here. You cannot unvote as of now, for someone has emitted a foggy substance that has disabled it for Day 1.

Am I the only one surprised by Lucky Fire voting for Bisharp?

Ok, people who have voted stupidly:

Lucky Fire
Blob (bit biased but still)

I mean honestly, explain your votes.

No, I was surprised as well. This is why you read before you vote.

Lucky Fire said:
Vote: Bisharp37

...wait, was I supposed to PM it to PMJ? I didn't read the extra posts that occured whilst I was away.
What on earth is happening here?

1) Why did you vote for Bisharp?
2) Why did you think you have to PM it to PMJ?

Chillarmy said:
Okay good, I was hoping you misposted or something. However, I'm still not really clear on what you're saying... are you saying he's a bomb and is trying to bait a wolf kill? Because he said that lynching him, not killing him, benefits the town. He was much too persuasive about his lynch to just bait wolf kills. As you say, it would be much smarter to claim seer.

and @Zyflair: do you mean votes? think you do, and I never saw anyone say that. that is a possibility...

someone answer this for me: why would cornbeard not reveal his role benefits if he wanted to be lynched and truly wanted to help the town?
No, as in a bomb that would hurt the town. The chances just aren't there, unless PMJ really wants to give the wolves that edge. And yes, votes. Look at WW12, and there was Weavile with the Spite ability. If he's an indie, it's best we deal with him right now, da ze.

Besides, he wants the lynch. I'd rather have something down. Even if it doesn't result in good news, we'll have good info to work on for Day Two. A No Lynch removes that possibility.

My vote was completely random. I just picked the first member who was viewing this thread that I saw. :p

Why do i get the feeling that a bunch of wolves are somehow slaughtering us by voting?

Lucky Fire said:
My vote was completely random. I just picked the first member who was viewing this thread that I saw. :p

Are you joking?

What do you mean?

Vote: Lucky Fire

You have voted for someone for no reason whatsoever. Much better than No Lynch, you are no use to us.

That's not a way to vote; you vote with reasoning, and you vote for really wolfy people. Voting like that is stupid, and makes you look suspicious on top of that(but not by much)

Glace said:

You have voted for someone for no reason whatsoever. Much better than No Lynch, you are no use to us.
We're in vote lock, Glace. Let's not pick off the less helpful ones now because the wolves might end up being forced to do the dirty work instead.

Okay, forgot to put this into my other post. Time for a little public service announcement from yours truly, DNA.

What I'm about to say is primarily directed at Lucky Fire, Blob55, Nature's Profit, Zyflair, PMysterious, Roari, Glace, and all the people here who are generally new to Pokebeach WW games.

First off, 'Beach WW games are very serious in nature. Everyone has a role of some kind that will influence the game for good or for ill, and everyone's going to use them at some point. In addition, the decision on who to lynch is really important; it's crucial for the entire town to work together to find and root out who the wolves are...and then lynch them.

And now in WW14, something really serious has come up as early as the first day: unvoting has been prohibited today. This means that, when you cast your vote, you can't back out, even if you feel like changing your mind later, so you need to make sure you make the right choice the first time! We need to work together and back up our votes and our arguments with solid reasoning; you can't just throw out a vote for Bisharp37 or alexmf2 or Glace or even yourself, especially when the unvote-block exists. You also can't be petty and vote for someone else who just voted for you. That is dumb and that is typical of chat-wolf behavior, which does not fly here.

So if I were to sum my post up in a sentence or so, I'd say: This game is serious business.

That was dumb of me, sorry. I jumped and got super mad when I saw people were randomly voting. I overreacted xD. My bad :[

Lucky Fire said:
What... Why?

Glace said:

Oh my god... An eye for eye, man, an eye for an eye.

This is like chat-werewolf toss-up. Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back