Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8 PM CST.

1 wolf=3 town members. If 1 townie dies, but 1 wolf dies also, it's a good thing. But I'd still say No Lynch. Corn bread should come on and tell us his role already, in his own words.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8 PM CST.

alexmf2 said:
It doesn't really make that great sense, because if corn bread is town, he'll get killed tonight by the wolves.
That is no guarantee that the wolves will kill him tonight. For all we know, they could go after the more experienced players.

Chillarmy said:
if corn bread is town, he would have revealed his role by now

Not necessarily.

Because if he did the wolves would kill him possibly.

Do you honestly think the wolves would EVER kill cornbread? Assuming he is a townie, the wolves would never kill him, because they know us townies will waste a day lynching him anyway.

Eevee said:
That is no guarantee that the wolves will kill him tonight. For all we know, they could go after the more experienced players.

Yes, there is, because if he isn't a wolf the wolves will infer that he has a town helpful ability and kill him.

Kecleon-X said:
My reasoning is that cornbread has actually ensued fear and confusion into the town. He has the town at odds with each other, while sitting on the sidelines trolling enjoying the show. Notice that cornbread has not posted ever since this whole conversation started (or for a while, at least). People don't know what to vote for anymore. This means that cornbread is not only a possible threat to the town, he is a threat to our morale.
Well, this is true.

corn bread. If you are town, POST.

I know Nature's Profit. He is somewhat of a clown. Profit, please behave in the coming days etc., k.

@Shocker: What's so scary about my signature? Did you click it? It's just my art thread. Go and comment. C: (Btw. I never update the first post.) :3

Do you honestly think the wolves would EVER kill cornbread? Assuming he is a townie, the wolves would never kill him, because they know us townies will waste a day lynching him anyway.
It's not really a waste if it activates something nice.

HypnoticLuxray said:

And let us get to use his ability? No. They would kill him, denying us of the ability.

Glace said:

to finish this comment that was prematurely posted,

If they wolves did kill him, the wolf could die in return or something. I don't know, but there are reasons not to da-ze~. However, I doubt it. It would be a really risky move to try and bait the wolf kill this way. If I were him, I would claim seer day 4ish.

Glace said:

lol, no offense, but that is stupid. If cornbeard revealed what his role did, we would've lynched him and we would've gotten the benefits... the wolves wouldn't have a chance to kill him.

Teal said:
@Shocker: What's so scary about my signature? Did you click it? It's just my art thread. Go and comment. C: (Btw. I never update the first post.) :3

Too much cuteness...
/me dies of heart attack
I think corn bread is offline right now.

I know it is stupid, read the added part for full.

This forum is going too fast, everybody should press preview post before they post anything.

Chillarmy said:
Guys, lynching cornbread is the worst thing we could do at this time. It is extremely obvious that cornbeard (calling you that now cornbread) has a wolf that will hurt the town, for one reason: HE REFUSES TO SAY WHAT HIS ROLE DOES TO HELP THE TOWN. The best option is still No Lynch, no questions asked.
It's been said a half a dozen times, and it's going to be said again, da ze:
THERE ARE ROLES THAT ACTIVATE WHEN YOU RECEIVE A CERTAIN NUMBER OF ROLES YET REMAIN ALIVE BY THE END OF THE DAY.

Your town killer argument is rubbish because corn bread could easily activate whatever ability he has on Night 1, now that we already have five votes on him. The best means of dealing with him is to kill him. The chance of a suicidal wolf bomber is just plain stupid, and even if he doesn't die, it's plenty better than No Lynch because we at least know something's up with corn bread's role.

Too bad you voted for me :X

alexmf2 said:
Too bad you voted for me :X
The situation was out of my prediction models at the time; my apologizes, da ze~

Vote: Bisharp37

...wait, was I supposed to PM it to PMJ? I didn't read the extra posts that occured whilst I was away.

Teal said:
It's not really a waste if it activates something nice.

well yeah but....
baaaaaaaaaah, yah got me, that logic was flawed.

But still. Any smart wolf wouldn't kill cornbread. There's obviously much better kill options(coughdmastercough) Cornbread's is toying with the town(probably) Why kill such a beautiful distraction?

Wait, why did you vote for Bisharp...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back