Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8 PM CST.

Which he refuses to reveal, which makes me believe he doesn't have that or afraid of spilling out the information.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8 PM CST.

Blob55 said:
Vote Glace
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

Explain.

I think he is just joking.

Takeshi is only used to chat wolf. She doesn't know any better

I want an explanation of that vote, because it makes no sense.

Eevee said:
I think he is just joking.
*She

Well, this is not a good time for jokes as you can't unvote. PMJ, does that vote count as it was not done in the right format?

It wasn't in bold so he's probably not going to count it.

For those of you who are saying "what if cornbread is a useful townie": if cornbeard had a useful ability, why has he not revealed it? It isn't against the rules, and he's hiding it despite several people asking for him to reveal. I think its pretty clear cornbeard is not a townie due to this.

For those of you who are saying "cornbeard is a wolf, why shouldn't be lynch him? we'll have to at some point": this is a valid point, however, it would be best for the town if we see if the town has a killer and let him do his work. If he doesn't listen or exist, yes, we'll lynch cornbeard tomorrow.

For those of you who are saying "lol no lynch sux": please explain why, it is clearly the best option here.

Stupid vote by blob, and thank you chillarmy; that makes perfect sense.

That way if he's a wolf, he'll be dead either way, and if there is a drawback to his death, it won't happen.

I think I might want to vote for cornbread.

My reasoning is that cornbread has actually ensued fear and confusion into the town. He has the town at odds with each other, while sitting on the sidelines trolling enjoying the show. Notice that cornbread has not posted ever since this whole conversation started (or for a while, at least). People don't know what to vote for anymore. This means that cornbread is not only a possible threat to the town, he is a threat to our morale.

@Blob: lolwat.

@Everyone_wondering_where_porygon_is: He is out, so that is why it looks like he is lurking.

What I really want to do now is vote for Blob lol, but that's a stupid move by me so I'm not xD

And btw now that he has confirmed his role nobody cares too much about where he is...

Teal..your new sig scares me o.o
I wish there wasn't a vote-lock...Y must u ability, peeps?
/me sighs
No lynch is best option by far. If corn bread isn't dead tomorrow, maybe we could take him out. Until then, no lynch is the way to go.

Nengeni said:
Stupid vote by blob, and thank you chillarmy; that makes perfect sense.

That way if he's a wolf, he'll be dead either way, and if there is a drawback to his death, it won't happen.

It doesn't really make that great sense, because if corn bread is town, he'll get killed tonight by the wolves.

Guys, I'd lay off corn bread, him asking for the lynch is way too fishy. If he is town his ability could be very useful to us,it could go along the lines of
If you are lynched the wolves can't have their nightly kill (that would be rather nice)
You don't die if lynched on an odd (1, 3, 5, ect.) day BUT your abilities and alignment will be revealed
You get an extra ability upon death and revive on day _

If he's a wolf/indie
You get an extra ability upon death and revive on day _
PM me the name of any two players that voted for you, those players are now dead.

Why have people randomly voted for
Glace
alexmf2
Nature's Profit? Reasoning would be very nice.

I think our best option for today is no lynch,
Vote: No Lynch

Nature's Profit voted for himself, Zyflair voted alexmf2, and Blob voted for Glace.

Ok, I can see that logic (the wolves killing him tonight would be great because it is one less person to vote for, unless of course he was serious).

I still say we vote corn bread now to take advantage of his possible town helping ability though...

But it could end up killing town members, or role blocking us, etc.

We still need reasoning, I know who voted for who.
Oh, @ Nature's Profit, if you are a wolf, please don't play for the town, play as a wolf, the game is a lot more fun when everyone is dedicated to the game, if you don't want to play, there are replacements waiting.

alexmf2 said:
It doesn't really make that great sense, because if corn bread is town, he'll get killed tonight by the wolves.

if corn bread is town, he would have revealed his role by now

If Nature's Profit does it each day it would be a real pain, yeah, but hopefully it is a one-time thing. And by hopefully I mean it better be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back