Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8 PM CST.

Sorry guys, I'm used to voting randomly and I haven't really played WW like this before...

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8 PM CST.

^lol

Anyway corn bread, we still need reasoning.

Aaaand we got out first modkill.

Oh crap,I need some protection tonight

Large text!!

...wrong time?

2 separate images of Captain Picard in this thread so far. I like where this game is going.

There are plenty of posts detailing why corn bread is the best vote. Let's just get it over with already.

and dear god there's like 5 new pages since I last posted

alexmf2 said:
Aaaand we got out first modkill.
Good riddance, da ze~? XD

Oh well, not as if we want a chat werewolfer, da ze.

Blob55 said:
Sorry guys, I'm used to voting randomly and I haven't really played WW like this before...

Unvote Glace
Please read the thread. It has been stated several time that unvoting is not allowed.
corn bread said:
How about goodbye?Since those extra votes have basically let me reach my goal,also i want all vigilantes to remember to shoot tonight.
Your goal? So you don't need to be killed anymore? Should we now vote no lynch? What do you mean by shooting? Who should "they" shoot? How do you know about "them"? Are they a group? Are they townies?

Dangit... wish I wouldn't have voted for cornbread.... Didn't read all the new posts x_x

Oh well, I'll learn how not to be an idiot.

The vigilantes can shoot anyone,doesn't matter tonight.

The roles are completely random. You never know who might be a wolf.

...eh, probably doesn't matter. I think everyone's fell into the trap by now. :(

Zyflair said:
Good riddance, da ze~? XD

Oh well, not as if we want a chat werewolfer, da ze.

>: (

It would be nice if you guys could be a bit more patient to first-times at forum WW.

Actually, we need riddance- wait a minute..he said he needs protection tonight, which most likely means that corn bread will survive the lynch. Now corn bread, Tell us why we should lynch you, other than it helps the town.

I need to remember to thank that vote locker after this is over.But you guys shouldn't stop,the more votes on me the better.

Corn bread, why can't you reveal anything? You're more suspicious than anything else you're trying to be.

The better for whom? And should we lynch you or not? Why should the vigilantes shoot?

Wouldn't want to become to much of a target for those nightkills.

Blob55 said:
>: (

It would be nice if you guys could be a bit more patient to first-times at forum WW.
Golden Rule of Forum Werewolf: Pay attention to everything that has been said by anyone.

Blob55 said:
I'd reply with something elitist, but the fact that we said something through the entire day and you completely ignoring it makes this a moot point.

You'll be modkilled, Blob. Modkilled, da ze~

Anyway, I still don't know how bad it could be from cornbread. We'll have to see.

:F

5 pages in what, 2 hours? Gotta love WW.

Vote: Cornbread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back