Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8 PM CST.

Shocker said:
Dude, this is a game. Guess what, that post you just made was pretty much pointless. In fact, over 50% of the posts here are pointless. No need to point people out. Also, you should look at people before you post. Because so far, you haven't done anything really.

You do realize that you've made 128 posts in the thread and it's been just over a week total? Microposting is actually borderline scumtell on some sites because it's so distracting.

Show me how my post was pointless, I'd love to see it in another light.

There are definitely others, but you are absolutely the most obvious at this point.

Look at people before I post? Do tell.

Attacking your attacker is also scumtell-Especially when I didn't actually attack you; all I did was advise you that your posting style is not good.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8 PM CST.

Seeing as how no Townie can die, it would be logical to lynch you at this point considering that votes are locked after they are placed.

corn bread said:
Stop arguing between each other,we need to work together.

But, in other news, there's a correct statement in that quote.

Shocker, I meant you no offense, all I ask is that you please stop posting every time I refresh the page-Believe it or not, it makes getting reads much easier.

And by "you" I meant corn bread.

You realize shocker just wants 250 posts so he can change his name after the game, right?

It's not just that, I want to contribute to this game. Besides, I can stop posting if you want me to, and I'm not going to continue this argument any further.

Well, what a "Shocker" then.

His name is alright,although it would be better if it was a Zekrom avatar.

That's why I'm going to change it.
/me goes into lurking
If corn bread does not help the town I will be sooooo mad.

So much usernames at the bottom of this page.

Anybody have a Vote count?

Lucky Fire said:
Vote: Bisharp37

...wait, was I supposed to PM it to PMJ? I didn't read the extra posts that occured whilst I was away.

lolol

Blob55 said:
Vote Glace

Blob55 said:
Sorry guys, I'm used to voting randomly and I haven't really played WW like this before...

lolololol

You guys seriously need to shape up if you're Townies. If you're going to randomly vote in this game, you might as well not play as this is more discussion than throwing an arrow at the wall and hoping you pin an apple.

Anyway, I might as well take a risk and vote now. I'm willing to gamble early on. It's not like the Townies can lose after Day 1 right? ;p

Vote: corn bread

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
lolol

lolololol

You guys seriously need to shape up if you're Townies. If you're going to randomly vote in this game, you might as well not play as this is more discussion than throwing an arrow at the wall and hoping you pin an apple.

Anyway, I might as well take a risk and vote now. I'm willing to gamble early on. It's not like the Townies can lose after Day 1 right? ;p

Vote: corn bread

dmaster out.
inb4 townie loses day 1
jk jk, Honestly, how many votes does corn bread have?

dmaster said:

...why would anyone throw an arrow?

$20 says corn bread's role ends the game if he gets lynched.

$30 dollars that's overpowered and wouldn't happen. Also, arrows at apples kill people.

Rusticks said:
$20 says corn bread's role ends the game if he gets lynched.
445 Lilycove City. Just mail those bucks right over, da ze~

I would feel bad for PMJ,making 43 roles then only have 1 of them actually get use.

Um, every role gets use. Every single one. So I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Those kinds of roles usually just remove the "winner" from the game and it still continues. I also have a nice on-lynch role that is aligned with the town. :)

He's saying if the game ended now, only his role would have went to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back