Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8 PM CST.

This feels like WW12 all over again.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8 PM CST.

Realized TheGuy already voted right after I posted, but couldn't post again. Sorry Guy.

And I believe that's GAME FREEZE. Somebody PM PMJ, for I am about to go to bed.

We still need 1 more person lol.

The only thing I'm slightly Suspicous of is PMysterious has said how Suspicous corn bread is in almost every post be didnt vote for him.

Goodbye everyone,and win this game for us.

inb4 corn bread is an indie.

Bisharp37 said:
The only thing I'm slightly Suspicous of is PMysterious has said how Suspicous corn bread is in almost every post be didnt vote for him.

Note that we can't unvote, he was probably just being cautious. I should have done what he did and not vote for Lucky Fire.

Yeah Glace, you screwed it up for all of us.

Chariblaze, vote for corn bread.

corn bread said:
If this day ends in a modkill then i need some protection tonight,cause im just such a valuable asset to the town

Modkills don't end the day.

I'm issuing a temporary game freeze since my vote tally doesn't match Nengeni's. Do not post until I say the word.dddd

Shocker said:
And I believe that's GAME FREEZE. Somebody PM PMJ, for I am about to go to bed.

wtf? That's 20 votes for Corn. No where close to being a game freeze.

WHY CAN"T YOU COUNT?!?!?!?

Game resumed. Here's the official tally:

Here's a vote tally.

No Lynch - 6
alexmf2 - 1
corn bread - 21
Nature's Profit - 1
Bisharp37 - 1
Lucky Fire - 1

Roari, I'm issuing you a warning since you are new to the forums. Do not edit your post again or you will be modkilled.

Spammy, same to you. Do not edit your posts. Do it again and you will die.

Is this really so hard to follow, guys? (no)

Takeshi's vote for Glace didn't count because it wasn't in bold, so her unvote is equally worthless. However, she did edit her post, so this is...

/me sigh

...another warning. Blob55, edit another post and you will be modkilled.

Twenty-two votes are needed to end the Day.

Sorry Nengeni, but alexmf said TheGuy voted, but his vote wasn't red. No need to be so harsh.
For a second there, I thought 2 people were getting modkilled. Thank goodness that didn't happen.

Someone finish this already.

Shocker said:
For a second there, I thought 2 people were getting modkilled. Thank goodness that didn't happen.

PMJ is a very merciless God. We should all be thankful this Thanksgiving.

dmaster out.

mk41302147222.gif

Let's wrap it up guys.

dmaster said:
PMJ is a very merciless God. We should all be thankful this Thanksgiving.

It's September.

New rule: Modkilled players will instead be forcibly replaced; no reason to punish those waiting to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back