Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8 PM CST.

/me thanks PMJ and worships PMJ, which will make DNA angry

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012,

don't want to vote because he might have a "last person to vote for you dies too" role.

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... :x

vote: corn bread

/me flex

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8 PM CST.

See you in the graveyard TDL.

Lol you're trolling.

Game Freeze though

Day 1

"Lynch corn bread!" one shouted. "He wants it!"

"You got it!" Eli said with a devilish grin. He pushed some buttons and the noose whipped out faster than anyone could see. It secured itself around corn bread's neck and broke it like a boss. corn bread was:

Role: Whitney Cain
Alignment: Town

You are Whitney Cain, a little girl who likes to mimic people. Though appearing plain on the outside, you are anything but normal.

Ability 0: Virgin
If you are lynched, no town-aligned players will die during the following Night.

Ability 0: Shiny New Toy
Items you are holding can't be stolen. If someone passes you an Item while you have one in hand, you will swap your Item for theirs.

Win Condition: At least one town-aligned player is alive when all threats to the town have been eliminated

Night 1 ends Wednesday, September 5, at 9:30 PM CST.

Yeah, that's 24 hours.

Don't rush me next time.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Night 1 ends Wednesday, September 5, 2012, at 9:30 PM CST.

Oh yeah, if you have a night action but don't want to use it tonight, PM me "no action."

This won't count towards your item pass, but I won't wait for you to submit a separate pass action if you submit no action.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Night 1 ends Wednesday, September 5, 2012, at 9:30 PM CST.

Dear people who think their Item is too cool to let go of

Like the night action people, if you don't want to pass your Item, PM me "no pass."

Night ends in about 11 hours!

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 2 ends Wednesday, September 12, 2012, at 9:30 PM CST.

Night 1

As the sun rose over Canton Falls, Lucky Fire woke up and went to the bathroom. To her surprise, a skull and crossbones was drawn on her head. No matter how much she scrubbed it, it wouldn't come off.

Someone prayed deeply throughout the night, an image of a rope in their mind. With the dawn of the new day, he sensed that everyone's aura was more powerful. Pleased, he got up to start his business for the day.

When everyone reconvened in the square, a head count revealed that all 42 surviving players were present. In addition to that, everyone slept peacefully - the werewolves must not have attacked anyone last night.

Just then, Chillarmy was randomly shot, but it deflected harmlessly off of him.

corn bread's protection aura dissipated from Canton Falls, and suddenly everyone felt... mortal.

Global Effect: Vote weight x2 (lasts until nightfall)

There are 42 players left in the game; 21 votes needed to lynch. You have until Wednesday, September 12, 2012, at 9:30 PM CST to make a decision.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 2 ends Wednesday, September 12, 2012, at 9:30 PM CST.

So we need 11 votes to lynch, not 21. huh. So now Chillarmy is a confirmed townie, seeing as he survived a kill. Either that or another invincible indie.

Chillarmy = Superman?

Glace is a wolf, I saw him. He has 3 abilities, including the wolf hideout.
We need to lynch him now.

So, Night Update analysis gogogogo:

- Lucky Fire is cross-boned. This could potentially mean poisoning, but given the cross bones it is probably some negative effect.
- Looks like we have someone who can pray and power-up roles. Image of rope could mean lynching, so maybe they used an ability that "hastens the lynch" like we saw last game.
- The werewolves didn't bother attacking.
- Someone shot me but I wasn't affected... I honestly have no explanation for this. Is this an indie? A town-aligned killer? Regardless it looks like cornbread saved me, so thanks man :)
- cornbread's protection wore off.

The werewolves could have tried to kill you last night, Chillarmy. They were probably hoping you weren't town.

Chillarmy said:
- Looks like we have someone who can pray and power-up roles. Image of rope could mean lynching, so maybe they used an ability that "hastens the lynch" like we saw last game.

Seems very plausible, since each vote counts as two today.

Eevee said:
The werewolves could have tried to kill you last night, Chillarmy. They were probably hoping you weren't town.

Nope.

When everyone reconvened in the square, a head count revealed that all 42 surviving players were present. In addition to that, everyone slept peacefully - the werewolves must not have attacked anyone last night.

There's someone out there looking for me as a target that's not a wolf.

And wow, nice hit Infinity. I don't feel like we should turbo-lynch yet until we let people talk a bit more.

Let's hope people know what they're doing this time, so we avoid quick bandwagon lynches. o_o

I'm 100% positive Glace is a wolf.

Infinity said:

I hope that doesn't mean you just came out as our Seer. _-_ Priest, we're gonna need ya lol.

dmaster out.

Infinity said:

If the wolf is Glace.

Then he's quite a disgrace.

Vote: Glace

Chillarmy said:
And wow, nice hit Infinity. I don't feel like we should turbo-lynch yet until we let people talk a bit more.
This, da ze~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back