Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 2 ends Wednesday, September 12, 2012, at 9:30 PM CST.

I'm usually one for talk.
But I'd rather take a walk.

I'd forget to vote if not today.
And that's not something I pray.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 2 ends Wednesday, September 12, 2012, at 9:30 PM CST.

I agree with not turbo-lynching. We need to discuss who we're gonna lynch next time. But who? We have almost nothing.

Well, I would like to hear from Lucky Fire and Glace and see if we can get any leads off of them.

Why Lucky Fire?

Eevee said:
Why Lucky Fire?

She has a cross bone on her face. I just want to see if she's somehow crippled.

Let's not end the day so quickly. Others could have important information. :D

Important information such as:

Hmm... confirming myself as town as the Mayor... Anyone disagree? :p

Chillarmy said:
She has a cross bone on her face. I just want to see if she's somehow crippled.
A skull and cross bones symbolizes either death or poison. Maybe Lucky Fire has been poisoned or marked for death?

Eevee said:
Important information such as:

Hmm... confirming myself as town as the Mayor... Anyone disagree? :p

A skull and cross bones symbolizes either death or poison. Maybe Lucky Fire has been poisoned or marked for death?

There is also the possibility of a negative mason... I dunno, lets see what Lucky says... also people if you want to offer your opinions now's your chance, this day is most likely ending in 1 or 2 days given we have a lead.

Chillarmy probably doesn't have an invincibility role. Remember, Corn Bread's role protects all townies from kills this past night. Whoever tried to kill Chillarmy was probably not a wolf, and was hoping he was an indie. Or perhaps s/he just wasn't paying attention. Either way, I believe it's pretty safe to say that Chillarmy is innocent.

A skull-and-crossbones on little Lucky, eh? That could mean a lot of things, but if it's a skull-and-crossbones, it probably isn't a good thing.

Infinity, that is a very serious accusation you have brought up here about Glace. Is there any way you can present proof of this without being modkilled in some way? I know you said you're a seer-like figure, and to be honest I really do believe you right now, but I don't want to cast a vote in haste. Also, like others said, I want to hear what people have learned.

Speaking of seer and learning stuff, someone (I don't know who) gave me a quick shot at seer. (I don't know which of you did, but thank you very much.) On a whim, I decided to look at Zyflair. Based on what I learned from that night about Zyflair, I can say with about 90% certainty that Zyflair checks out as a townie.

Lucky, do you know how that skull-and-crossbones is affecting you?

We still know there's a vote locker out there, and with 2x votes today, this effect can be devastating. So we should really think twice before vote.

I'd also like to hear from Glace and Lucky Fire.

Does anyone else think that the skull and crossbones could be related to an item? PMJ seemed to imply that there are items with negatives efefcts as well as those with positive ones.

So someone gave DNA seer power for a night, and lucky for him he can reveal what he found without being outed as a seer. Not lucky for him, however, is that this doesn't prove that he is a townie. Regardless, he says he's 90% sure that Zyflair's a townie so I'll trust him on that. I also trust Infinity that Glace is a wolf, but as others have said it looks like he's in trouble, and hopefully someone out there has a protecting role.

I think we should believe infinity. I got that feeling day 1 (that Glace might be a wolf).

God, I hate my role. I'm probably going to die Night 2, if I want to help town, and ofc I want to. This kamikaze-ability really is not nice.

[red]Vote: Glace[/red]

dmaster said:
I hope that doesn't mean you just came out as our Seer. _-_ Priest, we're gonna need ya lol.

dmaster out.

This is why I had the priest in my game nerfed to the point where Priest+Seer combos can't turn into an unfair collusion.

Skull and Crossbones means that Lucky Fire has a curse and will die pretty soon, no use to use a lynch on him/her.

Infinity said:
Glace is a wolf, I saw him. He has 3 abilities, including the wolf hideout.
We need to lynch him now.

Why didn't you vote then?
I don't know why, but I feel the timing for lynching corn bread was bad, that would be better after the Seers have found a few wolves, because we could get a way better picture of the wolves (just saying).

Posting to say I do want to hear Glace talk.

I'm thinking LF was given a poisonous item instead of a role because it didn't say anything about anyone using a role on her.

Unfortunately, I am unable to vote today.

Glace is the correct lynch, as we have Infinity if Glace flips town.

If the Lucky Fire thing is an item, maybe they got a mystery potion and decided to drink it or something. xP (I mean, that's a pretty probable item.)

Also, meh to our vigilante. Chillarmy was the only person who I wrote off as "probably town" after yesterday. I do see however why Chillarmy got targeted.

Btw. inb4 paranoid seer (because night 1). PMJ did talk about including different types of seers after WW12.

dmaster said:
I hope that doesn't mean you just came out as our Seer. _-_ Priest, we're gonna need ya lol.

dmaster out.

Haha same thing I was thinking. Hopefully the priest isn't a newbie or anything.

Anyways, I agree with DNA. What proof really do you have Infinity? I mean, it's the same thing as always where we just have to trust the seer, but technically, anyone could say they are a seer.

However, if you are our seer, we would really want to know whether or not we can trust you. Maybe we should just take your word for it, and if Glace is a wolf, we would then be able to trust you for the rest of the game.

Plus, what kind of proof would he be able to give? The only thing I can think of is if someone game Infinity a temporary seer role, and that person could then speak up and that would give another level of credibility to Infinity's cry of wolf (lol).

Either way, we have to take someone's word in one way or another. I'll hold my vote until Infinity says something else. It's a good idea to hold off on voting anyways after what happened yesterday, in case we as a town decide to change our mind later.

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
Speaking of seer and learning stuff, someone (I don't know who) gave me a quick shot at seer. (I don't know which of you did, but thank you very much.) On a whim, I decided to look at Zyflair. Based on what I learned from that night about Zyflair, I can say with about 90% certainty that Zyflair checks out as a townie.
Thanks. Literally ask the wolves to preemptively kill me for being almost cleared Day Two, da ze~

Zyflair said:
Thanks. Literally ask the wolves to preemptively kill me for being almost cleared Day Two, da ze~
Uhuh. Well, at least you are only 90% confirmed according to dii en ei. You are not a ghost yet da ze~
Besides, at least that means you are not seer/priest as that would be 100% and the wolves are probably more like after them. ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back