Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 2 ends Wednesday, September 12, 2012, at 9:30 PM CST.

HA

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 2 ends Wednesday, September 12, 2012, at 9:30 PM CST.

There once was a man from Nantucket
Who kept all his cash in a bucket.
But his daughter, named Nan,
Ran away with a man
And as for the bucket, Nantucket

But he followed the pair to Pawtucket,
The man and the girl with the bucket;
And he said to the man,
He was welcome to Nan,
But as for the bucket, Pawtucket

Then the pair followed Pa to Manhasset,
Where he still held the cash as an asset,
But Nan and the man
Stole the money and ran,
And as for the bucket, Manhasset

Of this story we hear from Nantucket,
About the mysterious loss of a bucket,
We are sorry for Nan,
As well as the man—
The cash and the bucket, Pawtucket

;P

tra-la-laaaaaaaaaaaaa~

seriously Teal you need to link me to where you found that

There are loads of vulgar versions, I'm afraid I can't. :D Yahoo Answers. But only that first verse is the original, yup.

Vote: Nature's Profit
Your head shall hurt.

You aren't any help at all.

Nature said:
Vote: Nature's Profit
Your head shall hurt.

Care to explain why you want to keep voting for yourself?

To confuse you, ofc.

Well, it's not working.

Glace: 6
Nature's Profit: 2

required: 21

Teal said:
Can someone give me a tl;dr of that Kaa link?

Kaa was a snake from "The Jungle Book". He seems to be an advisor or an oracle, and helps his friends along the way, though never taking part in the fighting. He uses hypnotism for that.

@Nature's Profit: Daheq.

@Infinity: I am going to trust you, as I believe that nothing is more valuable and powerful than a man's word.

Vote: Glace

PMJ said:
Glace: 6
Nature's Profit: 2

required: 21

So what does Vote Weight x2 do if 21 votes are still required? Does it make it 21 votes total? It'd seem somewhat obvious that only 11 votes on a person are required, as someone said, so this makes things confusing.

I wait until it's near the end of the day before voting, to see all discussion possible and to not make bad decisions if something like a vote lock happens again. But yeah, at this point, Glace seems to be your one to target, at least before a statement is made from him.

Chariblaze said:
So what does Vote Weight x2 do if 21 votes are still required? Does it make it 21 votes total? It'd seem somewhat obvious that only 11 votes on a person are required, as someone said, so this makes things confusing.
I'm assuming that, in the end, it would only require 11 people to vote, assuming everyone's vote is weighted equally. If we need 21 votes, and each person's vote counts twice, then that'd result in 10.5 people (rounding up to 11) having to vote for the lynch.

...And given how there are still more than 40 players in the game, this game is going to go extremely quickly.

I get the feeling that both of the vote manipulation abilities are on the same person and they're both once-per-game abilities. I've no way to prove that, but that's my hunch.

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
I'm assuming that, in the end, it would only require 11 people to vote, assuming everyone's vote is weighted equally. If we need 21 votes, and each person's vote counts twice, then that'd result in 10.5 people (rounding up to 11) having to vote for the lynch.

Bingo.

Since we've more or less guessed about this voting-manip guy, da ze, shall we discuss the being that attempted to kill Chillarmy? Does anyone think it's not just an indie attempting to murder another indie/wolf, da ze?

Yay i can vote for myself twice ;)

Methinks it's a stupid and/or risky player who just wasted a shot at trying to get a non-town...and failing at it. I think it's only something to worry about if they get multiple kill attempts or something...but even so, why even bother, when the odds of trying to get a non-townie are roughly 30%? I guess it's worth a shot, but why bother?

I'm not a wolfing, you're lying. How do I know? I have 4 abilities, not three like you said..Here is the in depth of my role:

First Ability: Mason Group. I have the ability to talk to another person in the group. However, the only other person has a "nice ability" if you know what I mean, and I'm not going to ask for him/her to come out and prove me innocent. Also I can only talk at night to them.

Second Ability: Anything that targets me at night has a 2/10 chance of missing, and hitting someone else.

Third Ability: I can reset all votes once a day once a game, and make it so only myself and one other person of my choice can be voted for. I will demonstrate this if it is necessary for my survival, but I would rather not. If you really want me too I will though.

Fourth Ability: I skip town for the night (WW hunting? lol) and have a 1/10 chance of finding a wolf. I cannot be targeted at night during the nights I use that role.

All in all, that is my role. It is merely game two so I have nothing else to say. I would gives roles names if you like and if I can.

Infinity, do you "know" my whole role? Or did you just "see that I was a Werewolf"? Because if you just are saying you saw my alignment, how would you know how many abilities I have, and how did you get that number wrong? Seems like whatever source you claim to be receiving must be lying, or you are just making it all up.

I think the first one is more likely - some source is telling you this, or your results have the possibility to be inaccurate.

However, I am not ready to disregard the second one.

Now this is quite interesting, da ze~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back