Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 2 ends Wednesday, September 12, 2012, at 9:30 PM CST.

I should also mention I can only use my 4th role twice.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 2 ends Wednesday, September 12, 2012, at 9:30 PM CST.

Infinity said you only had 3 abilities. What's with the 4th bit?

I don't think it's necessary to know the role names, but I'd like to ask you, da ze, what exactly is your win condition? Is it to have all threats to town removed, or is it something else, da ze~?

Disregard my previous post. when I opened this thread, it didn't render the thread correctly, so I only saw your most recent post about using the 4th role twice. Give me a few moments to think up something else.

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
Infinity said you only had 3 abilities. What's with the 4th bit?

Well he lied. I have four abilities, and he said "including the wolf hideout," so he can't add that in now.

To not exactly quote my role PM, my win condition is no more threats to canton falls.

How about this:

I will prove my 3rd role by resetting all votes, allowing me to pick ONE other person, along with me to be voted for. I would like to see Nature's Profit go, because he is less than useless. Tonight, the real seer check out Infinity, and then during the next day inadvertently hint at who to vote for, and whether or not Infinity is a wolf. If he is a wolf, we vote for him, if not, we don't.

Also, with my second ability that has a 20% chance of deflecting any night roles used on me to someone else, maybe the user, which Infinity claims to be, targeted me but his role got deflected because of mine, and he was not notified? Just an idea.

I knew you would pick me :)

Glace said:
I will prove my 3rd role by resetting all votes, allowing me to pick ONE other person, along with me to be voted for. I would like to see Nature's Profit go, because he is less than useless. Tonight, the real seer check out Infinity, and then during the next day inadvertently hint at who to vote for, and whether or not Infinity is a wolf. If he is a wolf, we vote for him, if not, we don't.

Also, with my second ability that has a 20% chance of deflecting any night roles used on me to someone else, maybe the user, which Infinity claims to be, targeted me but his role got deflected because of mine, and he was not notified? Just an idea.
Role deflection trolling at its finest, da ze~

But anyway, don't use the ability. I trust your innocence.

Nature said:
I knew you would pick me :)

Yes, I picked you. Stop being a troll. However, I am more interested in your opinion on whats going on here than how happy you are that you were picked.

My opinion is that in the first days nobody knows who the wolves are (Ofc wolves know each other) so why not to be neutral... By votin myself

Glace said:

That's what I think about all this.

If nothing else, I think Infinity thinks you're a wolf. I don't see why he would call you out if he thought otherwise; that would be suicide.

The million dollar question, then, is who did Infinity see?

Your making me less likely to believe anything you say.

Also, I gotta really funny pun that relates the this discussion:

Ready?

Infinity is crying wolf.
He says I'm a wolf but I really am not.

Get it? Dontcha get? ;] Sorry I couldn't help it.

I didn't count Ability 0, which is the wolf hideout. In my original post, I said I counted it, but it was a typo.
Here are the roles. (approved by PMJ)

The first ability is access to the WW forum.

The second ability lets him have a 20% chance of abilites directed towards him during night is redirected randomly.

The third ability states that during night he can choose a wolf and a townie, and the werewolf he chose kills that townie. If he dies, this ability goes to another wolf.

The fourth ability, says that during day, he can make all vote for the day reset. He then chooses a person, and the only votes for that day can be towards him and that other person.

Glace is lying.

He is a wolf. Trust me and you get a good lynch.

Vote: Glace

Guys, if Glace IS a wolf, then I TOTALLY called it!

Then choose Infinity..?

Blob55 said:

And if he's not, you're next on the lynch list, da ze~

Also, if Infinity is saying what I think he's saying, Glace is the Alpha? I'm liking this show. XD

Sure it was a typo.

And nice job rearrange my real roles while adding a new role to make me look wolfy.

And how do you know it was actually me? It could have been randomly redirected.

Blob55 said:

Someone is trying to make up for a stupid thing done earlier much?

Glace said:
Your making me less likely to believe anything you say.

Also, I gotta really funny pun that relates the this discussion:

Ready?

Infinity is crying wolf.
He says I'm a wolf but I really am not.

Get it? Dontcha get? ;] Sorry I couldn't help it.

Wow. I thought I made bad puns.

@This_Whole_Glace_Thing: Hm. This is quite the interesting revelation. Maybe my voting was premature? I do not know.

I don't think NP:s possible "wolf teammates" would let him keep doing that. x3 Then again, NP is very stubborn...

Anyway. Kill Glace. Kill him with fire a silver bullet to the heart.

... Well, Infinity has no reason to lie, cause if he is, tomorrow's vote gets easier.

However, I feel this vote is moot, as Glace has most likely activated his vote resetting ability.

A few more points I would like to make:

1)
Would PMJ really make an investigator more powerful than the one last game? He claims to know my entire role, but one night has passed. The investigator role was supposed to be nerfed, do you think PMJ would enhance it?

2)
Of course I am claimed to be Alpha. It requires the least amount of work, only one role has to be made up. Infinity is not a very experienced player, so of course he would pick me to be the Alpha. He doubt-ably has been exposed to many wolf roles, so making up sidekick roles would be a lot harder for him. Sadly, the role he deleted couldn't have been the one I can actually prove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back