Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 2 ends Wednesday, September 12, 2012, at 9:30 PM CST.

Yeah, I did.
vote for Glace again guys

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 2 ends Wednesday, September 12, 2012, at 9:30 PM CST.

Exactly, so since you just repeated what I said, there is still no way to prove you know my role... oh wait, you know someone else's role... -__-

vote:Glace

I know your role. I saw it lol. Better to believe me than a wolf.

Infinity said:
Just because im dieing i actually could vote for Glace.

You aren't dying today.

Vote: Glace

Bandwagon FTW.

Infinity said:
Unless Glace is actually saying the truth on an off chance, da ze.

But this is silly. Even if Glace truly is a wolf, it's an entertaining one. I'd prefer to have an interesting game rather than an easy one.

That said, let's cut off the duller characters, da ze~

Vote: Nature's Profit

You aren't dying, Glace is, and even if I died next night there is no need for me to leave a dying message anyway. x3 (You might get it if you read further into my posts~ Been leaving some hints for those who feel like catching some~)

We'll vote him depending on what his role is.
Vote: Glace

Vote: Nature's Profit

I can find wolves with my ability. You guys are making a mistake.

You are lying.

You just are mistaken. I'm sorry, it happens. Try back tomorrow night?

I think we're at game freeze actually. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Glace said he reset the votes. I won't revote before PMJ confirms the reset, but I would just revote Glace.

I reset votes, you are wrong.

Oh yeah, I don't think votes count until PMJ announces it. IDK for sure though.

Glace editing his posts twice? Modkillz da ze. :O

Zyflair said:
Glace editing his posts twice? Modkillz da ze. :O
Niiiiice. :D

It is called double posting but thinking enough time has passed before I get a whole new post.

Also, last game it was 3 strikes you're out... I'm at two :O

I think you're gonna get modkilled lol.
if you do, we'll have free wolf kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back