Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 2 ends Wednesday, September 12, 2012, at 9:30 PM CST.

Now it's two. But I just remembered that modkilling just replaces you this game. :C

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 2 ends Wednesday, September 12, 2012, at 9:30 PM CST.

Oh, we'll just lynch that guy haha

"Now it's two. But I just remembered that modkilling just replaces you this game. :C"

Then you'd have to vote for my replacement lol. Poor replacement.

Gotta post before game freeze because you guys are all idiots turbo-lynching 2 days in a row.

Infinity, if you knew Glace was a WW, why'd it take you so long to vote for him? Waiting for everyone to fall onto your bandwagon so you knew you wouldn't be suspicious?

Votes got reset. No game freeze.
IDK why I didn't vote immediately. It shouldn't matter, lol.

Voting going to fast.Let me post. >:[

First of all, However sent me that item should check his age. >:[

Second of all, Glace is obviously lying.

But most impotantly:

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:

Speaking of seer and learning stuff, someone (I don't know who) gave me a quick shot at seer. (I don't know which of you did, but thank you very much.) On a whim, I decided to look at Zyflair. Based on what I learned from that night about Zyflair, I can say with about 90% certainty that Zyflair checks out as a townie.
TBH, I don't buy this. Ok, so someone "gave" DNA a quick shot seer. He scanned Zylfair, who's a townie. I find this quite impossible. There was only one night so far, the only allotted time for passing. How could DNA, receive an Item, then immediately use it? He can't.

So either wolf or real seer, methinks.

Infinity is one that I can trust with this. Glace has to be a Werewolf if he has the Wolf Kill.

[/b]Vote: Glace

I'm actually beginning to like this whole situation. Sometimes I need to be quiet too and just laugh at what is going on~

Vote: Glace

As much as I don't like turbo-lynching...it worked last time >.<. But also Infinity doesn't have a reason to lie, as stated earlier. If he happens to be lying then...well rofl. He's dead tomorrow anyways.

...Also I don't exactly like what Teal just posted.

You can all think that, but overall, hasn't Infinity's story been shaky?

Not voting right away, even though he says he has the Investigator role like I did last game. When I found out about ESP last game, I voted right away...

Not telling the truth about how many roles I had originally. Of course when I say everything I can, he denies it.

Just wait until tonight, vote out Nature's Profit, and seer see Infinity. If he is a townie, then I give up. I won't be able to argue if he is. Just try it.

One Approved said:
Heeheehee... Why not? :D

One Approved said:
Vote: Glace

As much as I don't like turbo-lynching...it worked last time >.<. But also Infinity doesn't have a reason to lie, as stated earlier. If he happens to be lying then...well rofl. He's dead tomorrow anyways.

OH MY GOD read. I said it was possible for neither of us to lie, and the role just have been deflected. jeez.

Glace said:
You can all think that, but overall, hasn't Infinity's story been shaky?
Not particularly.

Not voting right away, even though he says he has the Investigator role like I did last game. When I found out about ESP last game, I voted right away...
So? I wouldn't have voted right away either. It's called not turbo lynching. Try it, some time.

Not telling the truth about how many roles I had originally. Of course when I say everything I can, he denies it.
He knew exactly what you meant when you were redirecting, at the exact moment. That makes me believe, he does, in fact, know your role. Plus I wouldn't call that denying. Looked to me like "didn't read the thread, here's glace's abilities" two of which matched.

Just wait until tonight, vote out Nature's Profit, and seer see Infinity. If he is a townie, then I give up. I won't be able to argue if he is. Just try it.
... and waste a day? Why?

Still not voting since no one payed attention to my idea. >:[

OH MY GOD read. I said it was possible for neither of us to lie, and the role just have been deflected. jeez.
Actually no, that's impossible. Two roles matched. Unless you have an evil twin. D:

HypnoticLuxray said:
Still not voting since no one payed attention to my idea. >:[
I do have a comment on that, but I'm keeping it for myself as I don't want to give DNA any ideas in case he actually is a wolf~

"Just wait until tonight, vote out Nature's Profit, and seer see Infinity. If he is a townie, then I give up. I won't be able to argue if he is. Just try it."

Waste a day, but not a townie. I don't know NPs role, but he does nothing at all.

How can you tell i do nothing? As you stated you do not know my role.

I have two too many hands to count the number of useful posts you've made, that is why.

(Zero)

"tell the seer to see me then kill the less suspicious person. It obviously works better"

I've heard enough.

Vote: Glaceon

Haha, Glace
Wow, I go to school and come back and there's so many posts -__-
I'm thinking Glace right now just because if Infinity is wrong then he'll just be the next target. But, I'm going to hold my vote to read this thread a little more.

*Sigh.

At least when I flip townie vote out Infinity for me :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back