Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 2 ends Wednesday, September 12, 2012, at 9:30 PM CST.

Glace said:
1)
Would PMJ really make an investigator more powerful than the one last game? He claims to know my entire role, but one night has passed. The investigator role was supposed to be nerfed, do you think PMJ would enhance it?

I believe I already offered a possible explanation for this - and it's that he can only use the role once per game (or otherwise only has a limited number of shots). This explains how Infinity was able to trigger it right away.

Glace said:
Also, last game it was 3 strikes you're out... I'm at two :O

I am a lot more lenient than PMJ is at game hosting. PMJ has always gone with 2 strikes; only I went with 3, just because I like to be nice. Your statement means nothing...especially since it doesn't even apply to this game.

HypnoticLuxray said:
TBH, I don't buy this. Ok, so someone "gave" DNA a quick shot seer. He scanned Zylfair, who's a townie. I find this quite impossible. There was only one night so far, the only allotted time for passing. How could DNA, receive an Item, then immediately use it? He can't.

So either wolf or real seer, methinks.

Fair point. It wasn't an item, however...at least, I don't think it was. Allow me to explain what happened.

What happened is that some object appeared to me, and with it I was allowed to look at someone and learn one ability of that person (identical to your role last game, HL, actually). Since I wanted to be sure about my suspicions about who Zyflair was and what his role was, I had this 'object' target Zyflair. This object then told me the name of one of Zyflair's roles (which I do not wish to say at this point in time), and the object was then destroyed.

So basically, someone, or something, gave me a one-shot seer, and I used it on Zyflair. Based on what it told me, it confirmed my idea about Zyflair's alignment...townie. I have absolutely no seer powers of my own.
Oh, and before I forget, since votes got reset...

Vote: Glace

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 2 ends Wednesday, September 12, 2012, at 9:30 PM CST.

Alright, lol, it was worth a try.

Re-confirming that Glace's challenge ability is legitimate. Here's the tally:

Glace: 12
Nature's Profit: 4

alexmf2's vote doesn't count because it wasn't for one of those two.
PMysterious's vote doesn't count because it wasn't bold.

Twenty-one votes needed to lynch.

"This explains how Infinity was able to trigger it right away."

So he would waste it the first night of the game?

ewww, that smiley sucks.

You did.
Glace said:
I swear this town must be unable to read.
Out of context. BUT THAT MEANS NOTHING

@DNA, I.... am not so sure I buy that. But I could be wrong.

Vote: Glace

I don't see any reason not to believe Infinity.

Oh well.

And I would die tonight because of my item anyways :[

Hey Glace, who are you masoned with?

HypnoticLuxray said:
@DNA, I.... am not so sure I buy that. But I could be wrong.
All I'm saying is that I got a shot at seering someone and I chose to seer Zyflair, and based on what I was told about him, he's innocent. I feel like I should share that bit of information with the rest of the town.

Believe or disbelieve me however you wish.

If I told you we'd lose our priest.

Why would your item cause you to die, Glace?[/color][/b]

Because my item is a time bomb.

He's lying.

Glace said:
Oh well.

And I would die tonight because of my item anyways :[
Now you're just trying to save your own ass.
Lemme get this straight:
"Hey kill the other guy, seer my tonight"
"Oh well, I'll die anyways"
:/

Actually I am not.

Glace said:
If I told you we'd lose our priest.

That seems very convenient... However, your defense is Infinity's inspect/see was deflected by your role to a random person? So you're saying the alpha has two roles that are identical to yours?

He's trying to make us not vote for him because he's trying to make us think he will die anyways.

There is no item called "Time Bomb" in the game.

Well, it's technically called the Clock xD

But how do you know it's going to kill you tonight? Does it have a timer you can see?

Oh :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back