Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 2 ends Wednesday, September 12, 2012, at 9:30 PM CST.

I do not still have my item currently.
I choose to plead silent about what my item is.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 2 ends Wednesday, September 12, 2012, at 9:30 PM CST.

Vote: Glace

The item probably won't go off for a while. We should lynch him now before he passes the item off to a townie.

I really don't want to risk Glace blowing up someone. Obviously he's going to say it blows up before he can pass it.

W/e.

Chillarmy said:

I really don't want to risk Glace blowing up someone. Obviously he's going to say it blows up before he can pass it.

^ this

If Infinity is lying, he's dead anyway.

Um, it says it is very heavy, aka a bomb, and ticking really loudly, and if it didn't go off at night at the start, it would be super cheap because someone could just die without warning.

Oh, hey, I got in a post today before the day ends. I don't believe Glace; what he's saying sounds like a far-fetched excuse. I don't recall seeing a reason for him to have an ability that the alpha wolf would, too.

Huh. That post makes no sense?

And I don't have that ability, but Infinity messed my roles around and said I did.

Also, I do have a clock. I got it last night right before night ended, so I assume it can only be given at night.

To be fair, I skimmed most of what happened. What I thought went down is that you claimed Infinity's seer role was deflected onto the alpha wolf. Are you changing your story or did I forget something?

I had two different ideas about what could have happened.

3 votes left.

Okay, could you just go over the whole thing again? I'm far too lazy to read over all these posts and it may help your case if you summarize it for people.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 2 ends Wednesday, September 12, 201

Why am I late lol. Need to reread this day (just been skimming until now :x) to know what went down, but from what I can tell Glace might be a wolf, and if not then Infinity is a liar and thus scum? Is that right?

stupid turbo lynches making this game go too fast lol.

Cinesra said:
Okay, could you just go over the whole thing again? I'm far too lazy to read over all these posts and it may help your case if you summarize it for people.

Glace has two defenses (that contradict eachother to some extent):

1) Infinity is a wolf and is framing Glace... also Glace apparently is conveniently a mason with the priest so no one can confirm his innocence.

2) Glace was scanned by Infinity and the scan was redirected to another player, in this case the alpha wolf because he determines the factional kill if I understand correctly. However, Glace also listed his "real" roles, and two of them are identical to the alpha's... lol...

Oh, he also has a time bomb that blows up tonight... which he could just pass off to a townie tonight and kill... so lol at "saving the lynch."

Hmm... I'm not too sure to which one I should vote off.
Vote: Infinity

I hope my choice won't be regretted.

Lucky Fire said:
Hmm... I'm not too sure to which one I should vote off.
Vote: Infinity

I hope my choice won't be regretted.

...dude(ette), have you been reading at all? we can only vote between Glace and Nature's Profit.

I think thats game freeze, we have like 30 votes or something >.<

Remember my town can't read thing? Yeah.

Also, alexmf2 said I it would save the lynch. I was just letting you all know before I died xD.

And it passes at the end of the night, only.

I'd rather not take the chance. I doubt it would go boom after a single night.

GAME FREEEEEEEEEEEZE

Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back