Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 2 ends Wednesday, September 12, 2012, at 9:30 PM CST.

I thought it took 11 votes.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 2 ends Wednesday, September 12, 2012, at 9:30 PM CST.

...oh, what...? I get a crossbones skull on my forehead? That's really embarrassing. >_<;

Jumping on the bandwagon, I'm gonna vote for Glace.

Vote: Glace

Unvote: Glace

Guys, hold on one minute. Don't vote him out yet. He's not lying about hit item.

Vote: Glace

Well alrighty then :S

Eevee said:
But how do you know it's going to kill you tonight? Does it have a timer you can see?

No, but usually when something is ticking really quickly, I'd assume it is about to blow.

Chillarmy said:
That seems very convenient... However, your defense is Infinity's inspect/see was deflected by your role to a random person? So you're saying the alpha has two roles that are identical to yours?

Stupid new page...@Glace

Guys, DON'T VOTE HIM OUT YET. He may not be lying about dying tonight anyways, let him give more information so we don't waste our lynch.

alexmf2 said:
Guys, DON'T VOTE HIM OUT YET. He may not be lying about dying tonight anyways, let him give more information so we don't waste our lynch.

Can't he just pass off the item?

Maybe, maybe not. Which is why we should let him talk before we lynch him.

And apparently, alex knows the names of all the items.
Which, does confirm Glaceon has and Item called clock, in a way.
However, this doesn't change the fact we should lynch him.

Notice how Glaceon is conveniently releasing information everytime he gets closer to lynch.

No, but usually when something is ticking really quickly, I'd assume it is about to blow.
Ummm, no, not really.Alex, REVOTE HIM

Rules said:
- At Night, you may either do nothing with your Item or attempt to pass it to another player. Think carefully before you decide to hoard an Item you think is beneficial - you may be losing out on the chance to get something really cool. Or not.

He's not going to die, he's going to pass it off to a townie and let them die...

Unvote: Glace

...this was a stupid choice. I'm gonna eventually die anyways. Can you vote for yourself? :F

Chillarmy said:
He's not going to die, he's going to pass it off to a townie and let them die...

Or maybe it blows right after the day ends and before the night. I honestly have no idea. Which is why, I repeat, we should let him talk about it more.

No. Lynch him. He's lying about the item. I can see his whole role PM, and there's no item.

Role PM = Item PM?

They don't come in role PMs.

@Infinity: Items are kept separate from role PMs. Just because you read his role does not say anything, one way or the other, about an item.

(How do I know? I started the game with an item.)

Okay. :[

DNA, what is your item called? Do you still have it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back