Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 2 ends Wednesday, September 12, 2012, at 9:30 PM CST.

Useful posts you want. I dont have idea whos wolf and so on, i just wanna stay natural

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 2 ends Wednesday, September 12, 2012, at 9:30 PM CST.

Mokoko said:
Haha, Glace.

See, someone appreciates my puns.

Yah you're right, let's all change our votes to infinity....

wait.

Not helping your case.

We can only vote for Glace and nature's profit.
xD

Nature said:
Useful posts you want. I don't have idea whos wolf and so on, i just wanna stay natural
If you mean Neutral then why would you vote for yourself? Wouldn't No lynch make more sense?

I never said to vote for Infinity. And I challenged Nature's Profit, so only we can be voted for.

and btw, if it got deflected, I wouldn've seen the deflected role.

You would get the role back, and think you have targetted Glace, but instead someone else.

Momoko: Im beign original, and as Glace challenged me, cant stay natural, must grow tree under him.

Deflecting role*, not deflected role, my bad.

Glace said:
You would get the role back, and think you have targetted Glace, but instead someone else.

Talking in the third person now are we? :p

Jesus, I just read 6 pages...

My thoughts:

Who says we can't vote for other people? Glace? Infinity? Why should we trust them when we've had not a single word from PMJ? I'm voting for someone else, just to see what happens. My vote probably won't make a difference between whether Glace gets voted off or not, which is why I'm doing this:

Vote: Dark Void

Sorry man, you've just seemed a little wolfy to me. No hard feeling.

My roles says that. I used it. Read.

I swear this town must be unable to read.

That's right, fight the power, trolololololol.

Of course, Darkvoid is a terrible choice, IMO. He's used the most logic in this thread besides me of course :D

Glace said:

Still not confirmed.

I read it. I read it quite a few times. And PMJ has not made an announcement that only you and Nature's Profit can be voted for, so I'm just going out on a limb to see what happens. It's not going to change the turnout of this day.

Glace said:

>Implying your not apart of the town. :D

God I hate how I can't reply to ninjas:

Hypnotic Luxray, I still am just a intrigued by him wanting a random first day lynch. I wouldn't really want to lynch, he was just the first that came to mind. I don't think he is a wolf, he's just my only suspect.

* PMJ ([email protected]) has joined #pokebeach
* ChanServ sets mode: +ao PMJ PMJ
<!DNA> pmj
<!DNA> did glace reset votes or no
<!DNA> (this is all I need to know right now)
* PBGuest ([email protected]) has joined #pokebeach
* PBGuest is now known as cinesra
* cinesra is now known as Cinesra
<&PMJ> Yes. He's telling the truth about that ability.
<!DNA> okay.

I hope I just ninja'd DNA somehow

Hah.

And:

HypnoticLuxray said:
>Implying your not apart of the town. :D

says who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back