Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 3 ends September 17 at 12 AM CST.

Woah, three deaths. So let's see here:
* Two indies are dead
* One town is dead
* Apparently a shooter can kill three people per night
* DNA or Infinity were protected; one might have an invincibility role
* Someone targeted Lucky Fire with a bomb, but it was redirected to Nature's Profit
* Dmaster died randomly
* DNA is an immortal trollgod lololo
Three deaths is pretty huge, but at least two indies are down.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 3 ends September 17 at 12 AM CST.

I'm guessing he used his role and got an effect that picked up an item that was destroyed the last night and used it. Lucky Fire must have some ability that blocks Item Passes, so it bounced back and killed Nature's Profit. Alex, I'd also be inclined to trust that note. Maybe it's the product of more than one ability in a mason group?
Also, I think Lucky Fire is a wolf, based on that newspaper headline.
I'm also under the impression that DNA might be an indie, similar to TheGuy last game, who has a situational invincibility role. Or maybe the priest was just on him instead of Glace for some reason.

ESP said:
Good thing they died because that would be a terrible way for the game to end.

Unlike DNA, I don't end the game when an indie fulfills his win condition. Only town and scum victories will end the game.

Puff said:
I'm guessing he used his role and got an effect that picked up an item that was destroyed the last night and used it. Lucky Fire must have some ability that blocks Item Passes, so it bounced back and killed Nature's Profit. Alex, I'd also be inclined to trust that note. Maybe it's the product of more than one ability in a mason group?
I'm also under the impression that DNA might be an indie, similar to TheGuy last game, who has a situational invincibility role. Or maybe the priest was just on him instead of Glace for some reason.

Someone already jumping to conclusions, huh? Frankly I'm not so sure about Lucky Fire being a wolf. Too much stuff happening to him in these updates if you ask me... Also, "illegal weapon" makes it sound more like an item that's meant to make him look suspicious or something of the sort.

(But indies will be removed from the game as winners if they fulfill their win conditions.)

Poor dmaster, dying again in the early game. Fortunately, he did get some air time out of his ability, taking a bullet for our MVP Infinity. I...I really really feel bad for him right now. I almost want to cry now that he's dead.

...I didn't receive anything last night, so there's not much I can say, other than...omg two indies are dead? But it doesn't look like either of them are particularly harmful - dmaster's exactly the opposite - so maybe there aren't any harmful indies. Then again, someone tried to shoot Infinity AND me, so we have someone dangerous around.

Comprehensive kill-count for this night:

~Someone tried to kill Infinity, but dmaster took the hit like a boss, and died in his place.
~That same person then tried to kill me, but apparently someone protected me. Thanks a ton; it means a lot to me.
~The wolves killed Nengeni, who's apparently an indie who guesses who gets lynched to win. Meh, I guess.
~Someone, possibly Nature's Profit (who had a role like I did in WW9, the Stalin role that did random stuff to random people), threw a bomb at Lucky Fire, who threw it right back and it exploded, and now Nature is dead. This means that Lucky Fire probably has some sort of re-directing ability.
~The newspaper allegedly has news about the werewolves, but it's not posted in the night update. O-kay then...what does that mean?
~Illegal weapon found in Lucky Fire's possession? And what does that mean?

Also alexmf2, you're being kinda vague, no offense. Is it possible to specify a bit more, without naming names?

That would effectively not be much worse than the police force of last game, and PMJ clearly stated he would not do something like that.
When PMJ said he wouldn't do something like that, he meant combining a seer with an unkillable mason.

I think Lucky Fire is a wolf based on a completely different reason. When she voted for Bisharp that early, she said "don't be fooled", as well as some really other weird things she said during the course of that day. I'd play the "bad player" card, but she said things that can't really just be explained away by being a bad player.

I think the priest protected me. I will say that I do not have any protection role of any kind. As far as my role goes...I'm basically harmless.

I've been given an item that makes me unable to vote. Also, it seems the shooter might be a dangerous indie, just my thoughts.

/me is on a mobile device right now

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
I think the priest protected me. I will say that I do not have any protection role of any kind. As far as my role goes...I'm basically harmless.
Da ze~

Come at me, wolf/indie bros. I'll troll you and all of your kill attempts. >D

I'm under the impression that DNA and Lucky Fire are a mix and match of Wolf/Indie. The term "Illegal Weapon" sounds like something related to an Indie role, and those flawless protection skills just seems very suspicious, even with Zyflair as the "priest" protecting DNA. Alex(mf2)'s note also intrigues me a bit; I'd be all for letting him elaborate on it a bit more.

Wait, why do people think that Lucky Fire and I are wolf + indie again?

Wait, why do people think that Lucky Fire and I are wolf + indie again?

I honestly have no idea.

Meaty said:
I honestly have no idea.
Yeah, neither do I. There's nothing that's even tying us together, as far as the game is concerned.

Shocker said:
* Two indies are dead
* One town is dead
* Apparently a shooter can kill three people per night
* DNA or Infinity were protected; one might have an invincibility role
* Someone targeted Lucky Fire with a bomb, but it was redirected to Nature's Profit
* Dmaster died randomly
* DNA is an immortal trollgod lololo

You are a little off. First off, the shooter tried to kill two people, not three. The third attempt was a wolf. The first two were the same person.

Both Infinity and myself were protected - Infinity was protected by dmaster, and I was protected by someone else.
Thus, dmaster didn't die randomly, but I am an immortal trollgod, apparently.

Lucky Fire probably got framed up by someone passing an item to LF which makes you suspicious

Riskbreakers said:
Lucky Fire probably got framed up by someone passing an item to LF which makes you suspicious

Again, why me?

no, not you. I'm just lazy to do punctuations today. i mean the item that got passed to LF is probably an item that makes the holder suspicious

Oh, okay then.
Still, I'm not sure why people are so wary of me. I just got protected from a kill, nothing more.

I think Lucky Fire was already in posession of another (appearently illegal) item, thus the pass failed. No need for crazy redirections.

The newspaper thingies... that must be Thomas Martin. ("I'm here to post all important news about the werewolves." and "I'm suppsota solve this mystery!")
Enter Thomas Martin, a reporter from far away looking for a big scoop. Having heard about the legend behind this town, he has traveled to Canton Falls in the hopes of putting the rumors to rest once and for all.

He will soon find, however, that some legends are best left alone.

Also, confirming that dmaster did choose Infinity:
4. dmaster Suicided Night 2

Also alexmf2, you're being kinda vague, no offense. Is it possible to specify a bit more, without naming names?

The note said that Blob55 was a wolf. I realized I can reveal that without any repercussions. I don't want to reveal who it was signed by yet in case he actually is some sort of Seer, but I can tell you he is a top tier player.

I also realized - why would I be the one to get the note? I'm not a confirmed towny, for all the note giver could have known I could have been a wolf. It all just seems a little fishy to me. But I don't know, maybe I'm just looking too far into this.

To me it sounds like a wolf sent it to you, also the signature is probably fake.

Also, PMJ, why was Nengeni's rolename in red? He was not a wolf... Why would the wolves kill Nengeni anyway...

Welp, my results turned up neutral. Looks like I can't give you any information today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back