Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 3 ends September 17 at 12 AM CST.

Teal said:
To me it sounds like a wolf sent it to you, also the signature is probably fake.

Also, PMJ, why was Nengeni's rolename in red? He was not a wolf... Why would the wolves kill Nengeni anyway...

Nengeni was an Indie.

Yeah, I think Lucky Fire was just holding the illegal thing, so the pass of the bomb failed.

Alex, I'm not sure if I'd trust that note or not. It seems kinda wolfy. How could someone know that, and send a note? I guess it's not anonymous, so it could be a little more balanced.

Did PMJ tell you who it was from, or was it just signed in the message?

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 3 ends September 17 at 12 AM CST.

@Last_Night: Wow.

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
~Someone, possibly Nature's Profit (who had a role like I did in WW9, the Stalin role that did random stuff to random people), threw a bomb at Lucky Fire, who threw it right back and it exploded, and now Nature is dead. This means that Lucky Fire probably has some sort of re-directing ability.
Or she was holding an item while the bomb, also probably an item, was redirected. Either this or the bomb had some OP clause that made it to where if the bomb would ever not be passed on that it would explode.

~The newspaper allegedly has news about the werewolves, but it's not posted in the night update.
No, it was posted at the end of the Night Update.

I think Lucky Fire is a wolf based on a completely different reason. When she voted for Bisharp that early, she said "don't be fooled", as well as some really other weird things she said during the course of that day. I'd play the "bad player" card, but she said things that can't really just be explained away by being a bad player.

This, paired with the headline, makes her case an interesting one. I would love to hear her defense.

As far as my role goes...I'm basically harmless.

Basically harmless? Care to elaborate?

Infinity said:
Welp, my results turned up neutral. Looks like I can't give you any information today.

Can you at least tell us who you attempted to Seer so we can mark them off or on to the Scum List?

I just realized something! Nature's Profit was probably predicting his own death, which explains why he voted for himself the past few days.

Kecleon-X said:
I just realized something! Nature's Profit was probably predicting his own death, which explains why he voted for himself the past few days.

nah, he had to pick the lynch target twice to win, that wouldn't have gotten him anywhere. unless he didn't know how his role really worked which wouldn't surprise me.

Alright, I'm actually awake now, da ze.

I think we're all under consensus that Lucky Fire was holding an "illegal" item, which is clearly bewildering and confusing for most of us. In any case, holding the item has pretty much saved her life. I'm just curious and would like to know what she's holding, da ze~

Also, as for the signer of the note, I wanna hear this, even if it's a falsified signature. I don't care whether the information is true or not, I just want it. Because even from the lies, there's truth, da ze. There's also the possibility of internal-incrimination among the wolves. It's been done before (and it would have worked if the that game was balanced, da ze).

So, can you reveal what the signature says, alex? :3

ESP said:
nah, he had to pick the lynch target twice to win, that wouldn't have gotten him anywhere. unless he didn't know how his role really worked which wouldn't surprise me.
You just confused Nature's Profit with Nengeni. Nature's Profit had a role where he had to pray or else be killed by Morgan Freeman.

Kecleon-X said:
Or she was holding an item while the bomb, also probably an item, was redirected. Either this or the bomb had some OP clause that made it to where if the bomb would ever not be passed on that it would explode.
orite. Forgot about items. Didn't think about that.

Kecleon-X said:
No, it was posted at the end of the Night Update.
Where? I didn't see anything of note.

Kecleon-X said:
Basically harmless? Care to elaborate?
My roles do absolutely nothing of any lasting consequence and it doesn't cause any particularly damaging effects in any way.

My roles do absolutely nothing of any lasting consequence and it doesn't cause any particularly damaging effects in any way.
[color=blue[You mean like the vote manipulator, da ze?[/color]

Even less harmful. Seriously, if you guys ever see my role, there's barely anything worth mentioning.

Where? I didn't see anything of note.

Oh. I thought you meant the actual headlines of the newspapers, which were posted in the night update.

*Kecleon facepalms*

I shood lrn 2 reed.

Alright then, I believe you.

The fact that you're specifying that your role/s don't do any damage makes me get the vibe that you are an indie. Most of the time, townie roles won't damage us, but an indie's could...

Pointlessly pecking at puny plotholes in PMJ's poignant poetry:

Everyone in Canton Falls was sleeping quite peacefully. With one of the werewolves taken care of, everyone felt pretty safe. And that's just what someone was hoping for. He snuck into Infinity's room and shot Infinity dead in the heart. But nothing happened.

Dude with a hole in his chest is still going to die, no matter temporary protections.

Infinity's shooter thought it was weird that Infinity continued to sleep with a smile on his face despite being shot.

Let it be known that Infinity is deaf. DNA has black magic going about him, so he's probably not deaf.

ESP said:
The fact that you're specifying that your role/s don't do any damage makes me get the vibe that you are an indie. Most of the time, townie roles won't damage us, but an indie's could...

I can't provide details on his role, but I can confidently say he used it on Lucky Fire last night.

Chariblaze said:
I can't provide details on his role, but I can confidently say he used it on Lucky Fire last night.

Could that have anything to do with the skull on her forehead, or her weapon?

Sorry Guys for not posting for a while I've been busy with school and other things. So I got caught up and I want to share my thoughts on things.

Teal said:
I think Lucky Fire was already in posession of another (appearently illegal) item, thus the pass failed. No need for crazy redirections.

The newspaper thingies... that must be Thomas Martin. ("I'm here to post all important news about the werewolves." and "I'm suppsota solve this mystery!")

I think this is thew most likely inference. Now if Lucky Fire could just tell us what this "illegal" item is....I sounds dangerous. Maybe The Newspaper person somehow knew Lucky fire would get the bomb and that's what they were referring to and Lucky Fire doesn't actually have an Item...?

Kecleon-X said:
Can you at least tell us who you attempted to Seer so we can mark them off or on to the Scum List?
That would be useful info to have....Or you could just tell us abilities to protect that person's Identity if you are uncomfortable sharing.

Chariblaze said:
Pointlessly pecking at puny plotholes in PMJ's poignant poetry:

Dude with a hole in his chest is still going to die, no matter temporary protections.

TheGuy survived the hole game after being shot....O_O

^^Click IT!^^

I'm wondering what effect that had on him.

So Dmaster choose Infinity? Why wasn't The Priest all over Infinity anyway? Why protect DNA instead? He isn't a confirmed Townie so why him?

@ Alexmf2's note I wouldn't trust a thing it says it seems like a wolf ploy to get us to lynch Blob and when he's not a Wolf lynch whoever Signed it...Besides like you said why would they give it to you?

Chariblaze said:
You are correct. However, what I did concerns neither the skull nor the weapon.

I don't even think I got to post on the last game day due to it going so fast. In response to alexmf2's accusation of me, I didn't want to vote a random member out. I believed that, as with just about every day 1 to day, some fool would appear and incriminate them self; I wanted to hold off on turbo lynching until someone had the opportunity to do so.

With that cleared up, Lucky Fire seems to be appearing a lot. Skull and crossbones on night 1, targeted by Nature's Profit and reflected the bomb, has an illegal weapon as reported in the newspaper, DNA is now known to have targeted her, etc. Perhaps we should take note of the thing she said during the night update. We all assumed she was being stupid and not knowing you can't post at night or some such, but maybe she did something at night that she though would lead to her being suspected the next day and wanted to say that quickly? I'm almost certainly overthinking this as usual but its worth looking at imo.

Lucky Fire said:
I don't mind if you add me. I have my opinions, and besides, I'm not exactly an adept player. Feel free to lynch me, but mind you, I definitely won't be one of the bad guys. So don't waste your votes on me unless you really hate me.

I'm being honest here. I won't argue if you vote for me. I know I can't change your minds.

Alex, takeshi isn't a noob. >:[

Oh, okay then.
Still, I'm not sure why people are so wary of me. I just got protected from a kill, nothing more.

Someone forgot WW XII already? lol.
Plus, you seems to be acting more, um, vulnerable than in other games. Smells like trap to me/
Infinity said:
Welp, my results turned up neutral. Looks like I can't give you any information today.
Please define Neutral. As in, "All I found was a townie" or "My seering didn't work."

Speaking of alexmf2, why would he have gotten a note that says Blob55 is a wolf? She voted Glace completely out of the blue on the initial day. I don't know what the motive for this was, but I have a feeling it was just Blob's usual wolf-guessing that she does on chat wolf (yeah yeah I said chat wolf, pipe down). I won't dismiss the notion completely, but if Blob was a wolf, why randomly vote for the alpha? It'd be much safer to vote for some other wolf to try and cast off suspicion, because no matter what you do, it could go either way. I don't believe Blob is a wolf.

Speaking of which, if anyone seers the abilities "Moonlight Conference" or "And Omega", then you have a wolf. If you guys do so, push for their lynch.

HypnoticLuxray said:
Plus, you seems to be acting more, um, vulnerable than in other games. Smells like trap to me/
I don't follow.

Just a vibe I'm getting. Nothing to twist Chillarmy's frilly pink panties over.

Let me put it this way:

If I'm town, then the wolves are going to try and put a bullet in my head.
If I'm wolf, then the townies are going to notice I've survived for a while and push for my lynch.
If I'm indie...I don't even know. It would probably go either way, but in any case I will have both wolves and townies trying to kill me.

Whatever alignment I am, I'm not safe from anyone. It worries me, because now every game of WW is a test to see how long I can survive without dying.

Trust me...you do not want to be in my shoes. It sucks.

HypnoticLuxray said:
Alex, takeshi isn't a noob. >:[
You clearly have not been paying to what she's been doing so far, da ze~

you clearly do not realize that there is a strikethrough through that line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back