Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 3 ends September 17 at 12 AM CST.

The whole role you have been targeted with?

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 3 ends September 17 at 12 AM CST.

Teal said:
Also, PMJ, why was Nengeni's rolename in red? He was not a wolf... Why would the wolves kill Nengeni anyway...

I know why. It's nothing worth knowing.

I have information of the entire role I've been targeted with, but I'm not told who used the role, neither the alignment.

Am I the only one who has an inclination to lynch Blob, based on Alex's message? Worst comes to worse, if we're wrong, we lynch Riskbreakers.

...unless some wolf has the ability to sign someone else's name and send a message. That would be kinda OP though.

Blah said:
Am I the only one who has an inclination to lynch Blob, based on Alex's message? Worst comes to worse, if we're wrong, we lynch Riskbreakers.

...unless some wolf has the ability to sign someone else's name and send a message. That would be kinda OP though.

It wouldn't be that OP. We could just ignore the message, like we might do.

How does the ability act? Does it target three people at once? How many times can it be used? How long does it last? Explain it without quoting.

Blah, by all means, continue. Tell us more what you think about all this.

Blah said:

Ummm no? Not at all. It calles gullible people. And the smart people.
Worked nicely for Hatman, but kind of backfired on Zyflair.

alexmf2 has been modkilled for being a tard and quoting me directly

he will be replaced by sillykyle

Day continues as normal.

Teal said:
Blah, by all means, continue. Tell us more what you think about all this.

Alex got a message from Riskbreakers (supposedly). IF it's correct, which I'm very suspicious about, then we get a wolf kill off of Blob. If it's incorrect, we lynch RB because that would mean he was lying. However, this could backfire if both Riskbreaker's name and Blob's name are both a lie. While being unlikely, it's something to consider.

We might want to wait for more information, and hear what Blob and Riskbreakers have to say about this.

Teal said:
How does the ability act? Does it target three people at once? How many times can it be used? How long does it last? Explain it without quoting.

The ability I've been targeted with is a role that the person with the role, PMs PMJ who they want to target. The role fools seers, making their alignment appear as werewolves, even though they would be a townie or indie. This affects three people at start, 2 people at 30 people or lower, and 1 person at 15 people or lower. My role tells me what role I have been targeted with, and if possible, I can use this role to my advantage. I will not use this role, as it is seriously harmful to the town and it's meaningless for me to use anyway.

Blah said:
Alex got a message from Riskbreakers (supposedly). IF it's correct, which I'm very suspicious about, then we get a wolf kill off of Blob. If it's incorrect, we lynch RB because that would mean he was lying. However, this could backfire if both Riskbreaker's name and Blob's name are both a lie. While being unlikely, it's something to consider.

We might want to wait for more information, and hear what Blob and Riskbreakers have to say about this.

I don't find that unlikely at all. Obviously Riskbreakers wouldn't put his own name on a possibly incriminating note, unless he had a stupid moment.

HypnoticLuxray said:
I don't find that unlikely at all. Obviously Riskbreakers wouldn't put his own name on a possibly incriminating note, unless he had a stupid moment.

What if he didn't have a choice?

Anyway, I agree with you. That's why I think we should wait for more information before we jump on either of them.

Riskbreakers says Blob55 is a wolf.
Blob55 was the first person to vote for Glace.
Glace turned out to be the alpha.

Okay, who out of Risk or Blob is more suspicious?

Shocker said:
This affects three people at start, 2 people at 30 people or lower, and 1 person at 15 people or lower.
What do you mean by "at start"? Can it be used once a night or only a few times per game? How long does it last once a person is targeted?

Blah: I think we should ignore the note for now.

@DNA: o_O Wow. I didn't notice that.

Well, in that case, both of them. Blob could have voted to cover himself up, but RB could have wanted him dead because he voted for Glace.

But, as said before me, why would RB so blatantly put his name on it? It's very possible that it's someone else who sent the message.

@ Teal: Agreed for now. More info is needed.

Also, why would a wolf be so kind and tell who he is in such a note?
"Hello, person X is wolf. PS: I am the sender Y so if ya don't like this just kill ME lolol kthxbye"
but RB a wolf could have wanted him dead because he voted for Glace.
Sounds legit enough + Blob is not the best player.

btw

Eevee and Blob are girls

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
Riskbreakers says Blob55 is a wolf.
Blob55 was the first person to vote for Glace.
Glace turned out to be the alpha.

Okay, who out of Risk or Blob is more suspicious?

I don't think either of them are at the moment...Risk is an experienced player why would they just sign their name and let alex/sillykyle who isn't even a confirmed townie know that their the seer? Sounds suicidal to me. Maybe someone wants blob and Risk both dead...Risk because he's an experienced player and Blob because she voted for the alpha day 1. I still wondering how Risk and Blob are going to respond to this.Based on this I don't think we should act upon the note to me it just seems like an all around bad idea.

Teal said:
What do you mean by "at start"? Can it be used once a night or only a few times per game? How long does it last once a person is targeted?

The role does not say if it can only be used a few times per game, but it only lasts one night. At start means at the beginning of the game, when there used to be 43 players. Until the player count reaches 30, this person can select three people. Then they will turn up as werewolves to the seer. 2 other people are also affected by this, I'm assuming(guessing the person selected two other people)
Also, blob was only voting randomly like in chat werewolf; she merely got lucky, and it's more of a coincidence than anything, really.

So the incriminating role can be used every night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back