Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 3 ends September 17 at 12 AM CST.

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
Riskbreakers says Blob55 is a wolf.
Blob55 was the first person to vote for Glace.
Glace turned out to be the alpha.

Okay, who out of Risk or Blob is more suspicious?
Blob, because she votes her wolfmates only about 60% of the time, da ze~

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 3 ends September 17 at 12 AM CST.

Zyflair said:
Blob, because she votes her wolfmates only about 60% of the time, da ze~
...And if this were true, why pick the alpha wolf mate?

What's so special about the alpha anyway.

They decide who to kill each night.

OOOOH thank you well I didn't know that. .-. [/sarcasm]
That doesn't make the alpha any better or worth more than any other wolf.

I suspect Alexmf2, because he said I sent a PM I never sent. Why would I reveal my role to someone I don't even know?

Oh and the Glace thing was just luck.

Who should I protect because I can't protect myself anymore...

Teal said:

If we find the initial alpha wolf, then that means the seers have 1 more ability to look out for. In this case, it's "And Omega" in addition to "Moonlight Conference".

Whoever has the "And Omega" role is the most vulnerable to being found and killed, because if we have a seer that reads abilities (like the Investigator last game), they have a 2 in X chance of being found, rather than a 1 in X chance.

...I have no idea if what I just said made any sense.

Blob55 said:
I suspect Alexmf2, because he said I sent a PM I never sent. Why would I reveal my role to someone I don't even know?

Oh and the Glace thing was just luck.

He's not saying you revealed your role....

He did say however that Riskbreakers sent him a message and that in this message Riskbreakers stated you were a wolf then signed the note.

Well, now I really suspect RB.

BTW, Zy, where did you get that bunk from that I vote for wolfmates 60% of the time?

Teal said:

Yes it does. The alpha acts as the leader of the wolves, so if you kill the alpha it can disrupt the back, even if only momentarily.

...so are we still stuck on either Blob/Riskbreakers? If so, I'm not sure how to proceed. We could vote for Blob. I feel like getting that info is probably part of a role, hence the PM.

...on the other hand, that's almost unfair given we should not have seen the PM in the first place. ;_;

If we're going to pick between Blob or Risk, then pick Risk because of the reasons I gave.

Wait, what? I never see RB in the chat and the only people I talk to on beach are guys in the chat. Ask anyone.
That PM is 100% fake.

Blob posted this:
Who should I protect because I can't protect myself anymore...
It seems like Blob is a limited doctor. I'd say you should protect Infinity: It seems likely the wolves may target him tonight, since he is the seer. Also, the note is confusing. I'd ignore it.
And for anyone confused at DNA: The role called And Omega is guaranteed wolf.

alexmf2 said:
As of now our only lead is Riskbreakers. I'd like to hear from him.

Yep. I did send that. You could lynch me the next day if Blob turns out not a wolf. :)

RB, don't assume I'll be voted off before you.

k so say blob is a wolf who wants the alpha dead. Why? Because she wants the nightkill power and knows she is next in line. /drama

But yeah while this ties into the wolves not agreeing with each other in the night update I'm pretty sure that its just flavor text and I'm overthinking this again. I mean, being a chat regular doesn't make you bad enough to kill your own alpha...does it?

Anyway Blob we know you didn't write the note, lol. Its signed by Riskbreakers. I want to hear what he has to say.

Riskbreakers said:
Yep. I did send that. You could lynch me the next day if Blob turns out not a wolf. :)

But why send it to Alex? Why didn't you send it to a more trusted player like Infinity?

Well you could vote me off right now if you don't trust me.

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
...And if this were true, why pick the alpha wolf mate?
So she could pick, da ze~ Duh~

Blob55 said:
BTW, Zy, where did you get that bunk from that I vote for wolfmates 60% of the time?
Chat WW with you, lol, da ze~

Whichever one of you we vote off, it'd be best to probably vote the other one off tomorrow, if we're wrong.

Anybody against this idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back