Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 3 ends September 17 at 12 AM CST.

Bisharp37 said:
I'm just waiting for Lucky Fire's Explanation then I'll make my vote.

Is she still even active? You could always put her in your "lynch line"

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 3 ends September 17 at 12 AM CST.

For what it's worth, I can confidently say Riskbreakers targeted Lucky Fire with his role, as well.

Chariblaze said:
For what it's worth, I can confidently say Riskbreakers targeted Lucky Fire with his role, as well.

So now the question is what did it do? Since you were right about DNA I think we can trust you about this.

Bisharp37 said:
So now the question is what did it do? Since you were right about DNA I think we can trust you about this.

I'm going to assume his role is a "Shifty Eyes" variant from WW12 where he can only check who targets who with a role but does not know what roles are they. Shocker has the one that reveals the role PM to him.

Is Chariblaze is right, it appears that Lucky Fire has a night immunity role. Something along the lines of:

"you are unaffected by other night roles"

If my theory is correct, this makes her vulnerable to only lynches.

Rusticks said:
Is Chariblaze is right, it appears that Lucky Fire has a night immunity role. Something along the lines of:

I also don't think wolves are going to kill anyone under suspicion because they could go after guys that are "free"

Oh hi, Rustysticks.

Vote: Blob55

As I stated earlier, I'm pretty sure we cant rust the note.If not, we can vote RB off tomorrow.

Rusticks said:
Take a few steps back and run by me the thought process that gets to such a conclusion, da ze~

Rusticks said:

But Lucky Fire was Effected by the skull on her head thing.

@ RiskBreakers- It could just as easily be a variation of Silent Footfall which does the same thing except it isn't for the wolves and actually can help us catch them.

@ Shocker- If we end up lynching a townie then pass your Item to the wolf so it can be destroyed.

@ One Approved- You can't rust a note because It's made from paper.:p

Zyflair said:
Take a few steps back and run by me the thought process that gets to such a conclusion, da ze~

Lucky Fire tossed back the bomb to Nature's Profit. Might just be a coincidence, or items can't be passed to item holders, or whatever.

Chariblaze says Risky used his role on Lucky Fire, but we got no notification that anything happened (unlike alexmf relaying the information). I took that as it didn't work.

I could be wrong though, so, yeah.

Well of course I'd call it "ShiftyEyes" because it was the first time that variant was seen and I was working with DNA during that game on our way to a victory lol.

Rusticks said:
Lucky Fire tossed back the bomb to Nature's Profit. Might just be a coincidence, or items can't be passed to item holders, or whatever.

Chariblaze says Risky used his role on Lucky Fire, but we got no notification that anything happened (unlike alexmf relaying the information). I took that as it didn't work.
You can't pass an item to someone that's already holding the item, da ze.

As for what DNA and Risk did concerning targeting LF, I've no idea, da ze, but who's to say they aren't scanning/giving a message/some other passive action?

Okay, I'm back. I feel that Riskbreakers is a Wolf for saying that Blob is a Wolf. If he's not, we'll look into Blob tomorrow.

Vote: Riskbreakers

I'll be checking over some more later.

Well, I was thinking it made sense to ignore the note entirely... until Risk claimed that he really did send it. Now I'm not sure...

I'm thinking that the best move right here is to lynch Blob, although Risk's story is kinda fishy, so I'll hold back on voting for now.

As a side note, I'm fairly confident (but not 100% sure) that the message that said "Illegal weapon found in Lucky Fire's possession" has nothing to do with an item.

I think the crossbones might be related to bad luck(how ironic) so a reporter may find an illegal item, but the crossbones makes it seem like Lucky Fire has it, when in reality she doesn't.
Also, PMysterious, could you explain more? That logic is pretty bad, because according to that logic, Infinity would be a wolf for saying Glace was a wolf.

sillykyle said:
Well, I was thinking it made sense to ignore the note entirely... until Risk claimed that he really did send it. Now I'm not sure...

I'm thinking that the best move right here is to lynch Blob, although Risk's story is kinda fishy, so I'll hold back on voting for now.

As a side note, I'm fairly confident (but not 100% sure) that the message that said "Illegal weapon found in Lucky Fire's possession" has nothing to do with an item.

It does. Illegal weapons scream item to me.

Hey guys.

As ESP can verify, I recently broke a bone or two in my hand am a little preoccupied with the fact that my homework just doubled as far as time is concerned. Still reading/keeping up with the game, but I simply am not able to formulate a response or contribute much.

Things look to ease soon, but this is the case for now.

King Piplup said:
Hey guys.

As ESP can verify, I recently broke a bone or two in my hand am a little preoccupied with the fact that my homework just doubled as far as time is concerned. Still reading/keeping up with the game, but I simply am not able to formulate a response or contribute much.

Darn, that sounds painful. Hope you get better soon.

Also, the illegal weapon sounds like a wolf-pass more than anything, but it could also be related to the crossbones.

King Piplup said:
Hey guys.

I appreciate the heads-up; I was wondering about you.

jesus, I can't even go to school without missing...everything.

Hope you feel better KP.

Nigh events were interesting, Risky, Blob, and Rusticks are suspicious at least to me at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back