Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 3 ends September 17 at 12 AM CST.

Dark Void said:
your rhyming is bad
and its not a good fad

I doubt your role requires it
and btw this doesn't rhyme at all.

Just practicing my writing skills.
Using my own free will.

;D

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 3 ends September 17 at 12 AM CST.

TheGuy said:
Just practicing my writing skills.
Using my own free will.

;D

That doesn't even rhyme.
Make it better next time.

sillykyle said:
(I know I said Blob earlier, but I changed my mind).

These are the kinds of posts that bother me. You should probably mention WHY you think or don't think something... mindlessly following others makes you either a bad townie or an average wolf.

Puff said:
That doesn't even rhyme.
Make it better next time.
Rhyming is awful.
End this silly side show now;
Lynch someone, da ze~

Meaty said:
These are the kinds of posts that bother me. You should probably mention WHY you think or don't think something... mindlessly following others makes you either a bad townie or an average wolf.

No offense, but you've been pretty bad at reading me in the past (WW 11). I said I wasn't sure before, it's not like I voted for Blob. Not trying to start anything, I just wanted to point that out before you start another idiotic bandwagon against me.

sillykyle said:
No offense, but you've been pretty bad at reading me in the past (WW 11). I said I wasn't sure before, it's not like I voted for Blob. Not trying to start anything, I just wanted to point that out before you start another idiotic bandwagon against me.

Lol I remember that I accused you in a past game but I forget how wrong I was. xD And I suppose it wasn't fair that I never even checked your earlier posts. I was just poking the bear a little really, and I don't know if your reaction makes you seem more innocent or not. :p

Y DO YOU GUYS POST SO MUCH WHEN I SLEEP? :(
Awesome, 100+ new posts to read...

PMysterious said:
No, Infinity is Confirmed Town because we lynched the Alpha Wolf thanks to him. He's a confirmed Seer at this point. There is nothing else to add to that. Infinity is Town, nothing more.

That is flawed logic, in lots of games people will lynch their leader, to pass themselves off as townies.
I'm 99% sure that The Guy is town, and his role is town poet.
As for Riskbreakers & Blob, I think Riskbreakers is he better lynch right now.
Vote: Riskbreakers

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
I leave for a few hours and I see that ESP's post is the only one even worth mentioning or reading.
And seeing as he echoed a lot of what I said earlier, I feel no need to comment on anything in the topic at this time.

Haha, well thanks I guess. There wasn't much new to really speculate on, so I summed up my thoughts.

Blui129 said:
I'm 99% sure that The Guy is town, and his role is town poet.

Uh:

TheGuy said:
Using my own free will.

yeah. he's either lying, or just joking around haha.

But anyways, here's what I have a problem with.

Blui129 said:
As for Riskbreakers & Blob, I think Riskbreakers is he better lynch right now.

Big question: Why?

I wrote a long post about why I think RB is the safe play here and that's how I get people to go along with what I think. You make yourself look suspicious by just going along with the crowd. You only wrote the 1 sentence before your vote so your vote wasn't just random looking, but it really still basically is.

TL;DR (even though that's not very long) explain your votes.

Oh my, there was a lot to catch up on here.

Anyway I caught up and will now Vote: Riskbreakers.

ESP explained it well in his post. Also, I find it ironic I'm voting for my lover from the last game. Just the way werewolf goes I guess.

Riskbreakers - 6 (sp's doesn't count)
Blob55: 2

Votes required: 20

superpokemon67 said:
Oh my, there was a lot to catch up on here.

Anyway I caught up and will now Vote: Riskbreakers.

ESP explained it well in his post. Also, I find it ironic I'm voting for my lover from the last game. Just the way werewolf goes I guess.

I know right? We were such a great team from last game too. :p

Over 20+ pages to read? Challenge Accepted!

Well, anyway. As for the whole "Illegal Weapon" in Lucky Fire's possession... I would still like to hear a defense from her.

@RB_V.S._Blob: I am uncertain. Looking over the evidence given, and the testimony of others, I believe that Riskbreakers might be the better Lynch. But I am still uncertain of this note.

But as of right now, I believe that I should vote. I may, or may not, change it later.

For reasons outlined in my previous post found on page 84, I'm gonna vote Riskbreakers as well. I'm curious to see whether or not the note is true, and if Blob is a wolf or not, and this is the only way to find that out other than lynching Blob himself.

I do not support voting Riskbreakers. This is getting weird.

There are two entirely possible scenarios that have not gotten enough attention:
1) Riskbreakers somehow saw Blob, but Blob was targeted by the accusation ability, thus showing up as a wolf although she is a townie. Both are town.
2) Both Riskbreakers and Blob are wolves. Maybe Blob indeed became the leader which explains Nengeni's seemingly random kill. Riskbreakers is another wolf who doesn't like this, thus he wants to get rid of Blob - at the same time he would become "confirmed" town. Even if that "backfires" and Riskbreakers is lynched, it "confirmes" Blob as town. Maybe Risk also takes someone with him if he gets killed or something. (Sounds like a bad fanfic. lol) But you can forget everything fanficcy about that and just sum it up as "both are wolves".

I would rather vote Blob, but right now I first want to hear what Lucky Fire has to say.

^I did mention that as a possibility.

sillykyle said:
It's also possible that they're both wolves. That way, no matter who we lynch we have a "confirmed" townie that would actually be a wolf. I'm thinking Risk is probably the better lynch (I know I said Blob earlier, but I changed my mind). However, even if he is a wolf, we shouldn't immediately rule out Blob as a possible wolf.

If Riskbreakers takes someone with him when he dies...I was the first one to vote for his lynch, so I'm not afraid to take one for the team here. If Risk turns out to be another wolf, it will have been worth it. If not? Meh, no big deal.

So what sillykyle.

PMJ said:
How interesting! This marks the start of Day 3. It will end Monday, September 9, 2012, at 12:00 AM CST.

I don't know what's worse, the fact that I didn't find this blunder or none of you sleuths did, either.

This should say September 17 like it does in the thread title. (I'm changing it now.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back