Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 3 ends September 17 at 12 AM CST.

Riskbreakers said:
It does. Illegal weapons scream item to me.

I know it may seem like that, but I have reason to believe the contrary. I can elaborate further if you wish.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 3 ends September 17 at 12 AM CST.

Zorua said:
jesus, I can't even go to school without missing...everything.

I know, right?

I feel like I manage to post at the start of every day, and then stuff happens and it ends before I get to say anything. At least this way people don't overreact and bandwagon lynch me like they do most games, but wolves end up getting me anyway...

If you ask me, blob55 seems more suspicious than Riskbreakers. I think Riskbreakers is just being an aggressive townie. I'm a believer in that strategy myself, and I have sympathy for those who get jumped on for actually trying to lynch wolves.... It happens to me way too often.

As for Rusty Sticks, what did he do?

Just the fact that he signed the note. Ya never know with those kinds of things, it can always be that Rusticks is the wolf and us just trying to frame Blob and get an extra kill for the wolves. There's really no basis other than his word that Blob is a wolf and that just makes me suspicious.

^He's rusty therefore he's suspicious :p

Zorua said:
Just the fact that he signed the note. Ya never know with those kinds of things, it can always be that Rusticks is the wolf and us just trying to frame Blob and get an extra kill for the wolves. There's really no basis other than his word that Blob is a wolf and that just makes me suspicious.

?

The note was "signed" by Riskbreakers, not me.

Rusticks said:
?

The note was "signed" by Riskbreakers, not me.

Again, this is why I can't even go to school and try and contribute >_>

It really was. So yeah, take your pick, the signed or the signee. :p

I find the note worth it.
But I don't know we can trust the writ.

If any is to be deduced.
The attacked should be reduced.

TheGuy said:

If any is to be deduced.

Lol xD

=========

Meh, I'm not sure about this, but I'll trust DNA... for now.

Vote: Riskbreakers

TheGuy said:

If any is to be deduced.

your rhyming is bad
and its not a good fad

I doubt your role requires it
and btw this doesn't rhyme at all.

RB wanting to be lynched so much almost brings me back tot he cornbread thing. Perhaps he doesn't actually know whether Blob is a wolf or not, and is just saying this to get himself lynched? If that's the case, I can more or less cross out a positive of lynching him (townie whose lynch helps the town) because then he would probably just ask to be lynched, so I'm disinclined to vote for him. Of course if my theory is right and he has no clue whether blob is a wolf or not and is just saying it to incriminate himself then I'm out of ideas on who to lynch. Thoughts?

Dark Void said:
RB wanting to be lynched so much almost brings me back tot he cornbread thing. Perhaps he doesn't actually know whether Blob is a wolf or not, and is just saying this to get himself lynched? If that's the case, I can more or less cross out a positive of lynching him (townie whose lynch helps the town) because then he would probably just ask to be lynched, so I'm disinclined to vote for him. Of course if my theory is right and he has no clue whether blob is a wolf or not and is just saying it to incriminate himself then I'm out of ideas on who to lynch. Thoughts?
Admittedly, you only sound like a speculating moron there, da ze~

King Piplup said:
As ESP can verify, I recently broke a bone or two in my hand am a little preoccupied with the fact that my homework just doubled as far as time is concerned.

Verified! Haha, you should have seen him play TCG.

lol nice poetry Guy.

Just for redundancy's sake, I'm unsure whether to believe Riskbreakers or not. How would he have a role that allows him to send notes and also be a seer/contact a seer? I guess he could be in a mason group that gave him access to a seer, but why wouldn't that seer just come out to the town and tell everyone their findings? The situation that this whole thing would be of any use is so specific I just don't get it.

Plus, everyone saying that we can just kill Blob and then kill Riskbreakers the next day is fairly wolfy in my opinion. The wolves would know their alignments (at least, if they're wolves or not) and would bask in the opportunity to get 2 townies to be lynched by the town's hand while they also kill at night.

The safest play here would be to kill Riskbreakers. If they're both townies (or 1 indie 1 townie or something), we only lose one. We can see RB's role and tell whether or not he would have the ability to tell whether or not Blob is a wolf. However, if he was telling the truth, we lose a possible seer. The bright side is that we still get a wolf. However, if we kill Blob, then go for RB after, we could possibly lose a townie with a good role in Blob. And, again this would be a crazy situation, but if RB was a wolf that also had a partial seer role, and he knows/knew that Blob has a good role, he would then have the reason to kill him.

However, there also exists the possibility that RB is telling the truth, and we could kill Blob and we'd have lynched our 2nd wolf in as many days, and also know who another seer/partial seer is that we can trust.

Either way, it depends on what everyone else is willing to do as that is obviously how the game works. I'm open to either, but I still think lynching RB is the safest move.

It's also possible that they're both wolves. That way, no matter who we lynch we have a "confirmed" townie that would actually be a wolf. I'm thinking Risk is probably the better lynch (I know I said Blob earlier, but I changed my mind). However, even if he is a wolf, we shouldn't immediately rule out Blob as a possible wolf.

sillykyle said:
It's also possible that they're both wolves. That way, no matter who we lynch we have a "confirmed" townie that would actually be a wolf. I'm thinking Risk is probably the better lynch (I know I said Blob earlier, but I changed my mind). However, even if he is a wolf, we shouldn't immediately rule out Blob as a possible wolf.

I still don't want to vote until Lucky Fire has said something....Maybe someone used an ability or gave Lucky Fire an Item that prevents Lucky Fire from posting?Or maybe Lucky is just busy. I'm pretty sure voting Risk off is the safer option at this point.

Shocker said:
Also, PMysterious, could you explain more? That logic is pretty bad, because according to that logic, Infinity would be a wolf for saying Glace was a wolf.

I didn't say that at all. What are you inferring to?

PMysterious said:
I didn't say that at all. What are you inferring to?
You're voting RB for accusing Blob. Infinity accused Glace, so by your logic, Infinity should be lynched, da ze~

No, Infinity is Confirmed Town because we lynched the Alpha Wolf thanks to him. He's a confirmed Seer at this point. There is nothing else to add to that. Infinity is Town, nothing more.

PMysterious said:
No, Infinity is Confirmed Town because we lynched the Alpha Wolf thanks to him. He's a confirmed Seer at this point. There is nothing else to add to that. Infinity is Town, nothing more.

They are saying that you didn't really have sound logic/reasoning for voting for RiskBreakers.They aren't questioning whether Infinity is Town.

I leave for a few hours and I see that ESP's post is the only one even worth mentioning or reading.
And seeing as he echoed a lot of what I said earlier, I feel no need to comment on anything in the topic at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back