Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 3 ends September 17 at 12 AM CST.

PMJ said:
I don't know what's worse, the fact that I didn't find this blunder or none of you sleuths did, either.

This should say September 17 like it does in the thread title. (I'm changing it now.)

I only read the thread title.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 3 ends September 17 at 12 AM CST.

it was in the same post as the death flips which you do read so :x

Don't worry, you have at least 40 other people to shift the blame to.

Bisharp37 said:
They are saying that you didn't really have sound logic/reasoning for voting for Riskbreakers.They aren't questioning whether Infinity is Town.

If I wanted to, I could make a pretty good argument about there being a big chance Infinity actually is a wolf. :F
But meh, I won't. Yet.

As for Sollux and Riskbreakers, I think the answer should become clear, just by their reactions:

Blob/Takeshi/Sollux/zoologist said:
Brisk_Cakers said:
Yeah, I sent it. Come at me bros

Vote:BriskCakersRiskbreakers

I don't really get Riskbreaker's behaviour. It makes no sense.

Risk, speak up... come on...

@ESP, I can't get decent size posts on because I still am typing on the iPad. I think that Riskbreakers is a good lynch because Riskbreakers is a better player. I know most of you wil think that's rather wolfy, lynching the better player, but I think that if he or both of them are wolves it's better to go for the stronger one. And if he is a townie, I guess you can call me a wolf (but that would be a lie).

I also have a hunch that Shocker is the Alpha wolf, the fact that the wolves were arguing against them selves suggests that they didn't decide as a group, and that the Alpha (Shocker) wanted Nengeni to di and they sent the kill in to PMJ. That mightn't look good to you guys, but Shocker and Nengeni have been going at each other, and Nengeni said that we should bandwagon Shocker because he is annoying.

Blui129 said:
I also have a hunch that Shocker is the Alpha wolf, the fact that the wolves were arguing against them selves suggests that they didn't decide as a group, and that the Alpha (Shocker) wanted Nengeni to di and they sent the kill in to PMJ. That mightn't look good to you guys, but Shocker and Nengeni have been going at each other, and Nengeni said that we should bandwagon Shocker because he is annoying.

Um, blui, we were arguing pre-game, before we even got our roles.

So? Not saying I believe it necessarily, but you could have easily held a grudge against him.

What? I miss about 100 posts and reading them, some people won't vote until I explain the bomb thing? I don't even know how myself, because I was given the choice of running away or throwing it in the direction it came from, and I chose the second one. I also didn't know what the crossbones meant, so I just waited until further notice. You all do know I'm a newbie, right?

Hmm... Blob55 or Riskbreakers? Follow DNA or Zyflair?

I think people wanted you to explain the "Illegal weapon"

So did you find out what the crossbones thing meant or no?
And you were given the choice to run or throw it back? By PMJ in a night action I assume?

sillykyle said:
I think people wanted you to explain the "Illegal weapon"

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
So did you find out what the crossbones thing meant or no?
And you were given the choice to run or throw it back? By PMJ in a night action I assume?

I never found out what it meant, but I think that either the wolves are targeting me next, or it was a sign from the beyond warning me to throw it back. Who knows...?

As for the illegal weapon, I have absolutely no idea how that got in there.

Well, what IS this weapon?

You people make me think I'm spamming or breaking the rules by answering your questions. >_>

The weapon was the bomb. You happy?

... Nature Profit had the bomb, da ze

Sounds like Lucky is trying to cover something up with a lie. Just answer me this question: Do you have an item that may have caused this?

A lie?

A item...? No, PMJ never informed me of this. Unless it was a secret bomb.

Are you saying you are not holding an item right now?

I should do less homework and more WW reading.

Originally, I wanted to disregard the TakeshiBreakers note due to unpleasant memories of last game, but RB's "come at me bro" approach and the fact that he used a role on LF makes me pretty suspicious. Plus I think our odds of getting a wolf from RB are better than Blob's like what ESP said.

Vote: Riskbreakers

I'm actually thinking that RB might have a role that gives the person it's used on to have the option of deflecting an item pass that night. kinda like a nerfed item-priest.

You guys can vote off Riskbreakers if you want, but if you ask me this is mighty fishy. I'm playing it safe and not voting him to avoid possible harmful consequences. :p

Risk seems to have 11 votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back