Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 4 ends September 20 at 6 PM CST.

Zyflair said:
I was using my ability on you, ESP; I got nothing, not that I expected to: my ability doesn't give me info. It's just fancy.

Did you by chance send me something?

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 4 ends September 20 at 6 PM CST.

I'll tell you "no," but whether or not you'll believe me is up to you. ;3

Finally going to actually post. >(

HypnoticLuxray said:
lol, Riskbreakers didn't send the note. Ironically, claiming to have gave him the win. But I guess we're still at a stalemate there.

Also, DNA wasn't wolf or townie. So, what does that make of his Zyflair defense? Is it still legit or no?

I see no reason to doubt it. Why would DNA clear someone when he doesn't even have an alignment with other players?

Love how 90% of the Live Stream ability is pure flavor text.

Somebody really hates DNA. :O So... that a dangerous indie or what?

Who were we voting for when votes got locked again... oh right. Well... hm...

Aw PMJ, that Sean role is pretty mean... :p

How did DNA know/think Zyflair was cleared though? Did he get a 1 night seer role?

Just have to say that I loved Risskbreaker's win condition. Definitely more creative than last game.

Also, is it just me, or does anyone else think Infinity could be Kronar and was faking the seer to get protection? It might explain how he found out Glace's role. I'm not sure, though.

The Yoshi said:
Also, is it just me, or does anyone else think Infinity could be Kronar and was faking the seer to get protection? It might explain how he found out Glace's role. I'm not sure, though.
What about Kronar do we know, really? All we do know is that he has the potentional to do "something cool."

The Yoshi said:
Just have to say that I loved Risskbreaker's win condition. Definitely more creative than last game.

I doubt it otherwise Zorua might have claimed to be his mason and then later out him as a fraud so we'd lynch Infinity and he Would've won.

Who or what is Kronar.

HypnoticLuxray said:
lol, Riskbreakers didn't send the note. Ironically, claiming to have gave him the win. But I guess we're still at a stalemate there.

Also, DNA wasn't wolf or townie. So, what does that make of his Zyflair defense? Is it still legit or no?

Agreeing that I think we can bank on Zyflair being a townie. At least for now. The "da ze" thing he keeps doing also leads me to believe he's a townie. Typically, whenever your role makes you add/change/subtract anything from your posts, it's a townie role.

I'm preeeetty sure Zyflair is doing that because he wants to.

Kronar is Gale's "partner" (though Gale can win without him). What I thought is that Zorua and Infinity knew each other and found out Glace's role. I'm not positive this happened, though.

One Approved said:
Agreeing that I think we can bank on Zyflair being a townie. At least for now. The "da ze" thing he keeps doing also leads me to believe he's a townie. Typically, whenever your role makes you add/change/subtract anything from your posts, it's a townie role.

Nobody else noticed he stopped doing that?

Zyflair said:
I was using my ability on you, ESP; I got nothing, not that I expected to: my ability doesn't give me info. It's just fancy.

Zyflair said:
I'll tell you "no," but whether or not you'll believe me is up to you. ;3

Zyflair said:
What about Kronar do we know, really? All we do know is that he has the potentional to do "something cool."

Took someone long enough to realize that, da ze~

That wasn't the first time either.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, I forgot to do my role. Sorry guys. :x

One Approved said:

He could just be doing it for kicks. However, he seems to forget to put it in a few posts, which leads me to believe that either:
1. He's doing it for fun.
2. He's required to do it in every post and is forgetting, or he has to do it every post or so.
3. He's adding some kind of tick to his speech so it seems he has a town-based role that requires him to do so (i.e. - spelling mistakes/rhyming) to cover up the fact that he's actually a wolf.

Zy's not the forgetful type, especially when it comes to WW, so I'm leaning towards 3.

I did.
lol

Yeah right, so if both Zorua and Infinity PM:d PMJ "Glace" then they saw his role PM. Well, that's kinda possible because Infinity didn't get any info night 2.

Guuys. Zyflair is doing it for the lolz.

You missed a fourth choice, ShadowLugia.

I probably missed it but why is Zorua mentioned?

You just killed my copain. When I am done with you, you will not feel as fine as frog's hair. >:]

Infinity said:
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, I forgot to do my role. Sorry guys. :x
Or you just couldn't use it? No need to hide that if that's it. ;)

Btw., if some of my posts don't seem to make much sense, I'm sorry. I can't think straight right now. Actually, I have a really hard time understanding what people are writing... Maybe I should go sleep...

@Eevee: I can't open that. But I can see it by quoting though. lolwut xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back