Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 4 ends September 20 at 6 PM CST.

You also forgot what I told you, no.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 4 ends September 20 at 6 PM CST.

I have a hard time believing the seer would forget to use his role.

I have a feeling you're only saying this because you need your partner Gale in order to see someone. Jussayin'

I agree with The Yoshi. It all makes sense right now, if you ask me.

The Yoshi said:
I have a feeling you're only saying this because you need your partner Gale in order to see someone. Jussayin'

Me, or him?

The person that I said is probably Kronar, which is Infinity.

Also I'm still lol'ing at DNA's role name. He fits the "creepy" part of the description, and actually for all we know he could be a girl.

my role says that I can see someone's role PM. The results will either be yes, no, or neutral. I got yes the first time, neutral the second time, and the third time I forgot.

Guys, I think Infinity's an indie, da ze~ :>

Just my thoughts, da ze~

Humph. Indie or not, I definitely don't think he's seer. I don't care if your a total noob, the seer doesn't just forget use his role.

So DNA was behind the skull on Lucky Fire's face... Also now I know who just limited my posts to 30 words or less. Don't expect any more long posts...

Meaty, I have the 30 word limit too. Also, the seer should not forget to see someone. Your role is too valuable to the town.

So out of curiosity, does anyone have any thing to say to me after I personally killed Riskbreakers? I didn't realize I was giving him a free win... >.<

Yes Meaty. Why is it always your fault? :p

But no seriously, the goal was to lynch the opposite person if RB wasn't a wolf, correct? Are we sticking to this strategy? I'm not a fan of turbo-lynching, so I'd like to discuss otherwise. But what say all of you?

We did agree on that, da ze~

And Blob does vote her own wolfmates, so let's go for it~

Vote: Blob55

Wait, what? Risk only said that because he wanted to get lynched. He probably had no clue if Blob was a wolf or not...

Wow, what makes you so eager to lynch?

Vote: Zyflair

I'm suspicious as to why he jumps at the chance to vote for me.

The note was not sent by risk (unless it was a letter item or so), so it was probably sent by a wolf. And a even if risk had sent it, he has no way of knowing blob's alignment and no real interest to tell us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back