Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 4 ends September 20 at 6 PM CST.

26786185.jpg

Why do you do that. ;_; Come on, we have 32 players. There are about 14 players who have not posted today yet. :<

I have absolutely nothing to add anymore atm. Except that Blah's vote is kinda weird.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 4 ends September 20 at 6 PM CST.

Teal said:
Why do you do that. ;_; Come on, we have 32 players. There are about 14 players who have not posted today yet. :<

It's simply because I have nothing to add. I read every post that comes here, but I never have anything to add... except:

PMJ said:
addendum

As DNA lay dying, he raised his fist to the heavens and declared, "With my last breath, I curse Zoidberg!"

ZOMBIE!

One Approved said:
Just for the record, didn't try to double post.

Sorry, man, have to warn you anyway :[

Zyflair said:
How about a question for you, da ze:

Do you like magic tricks? ;3
Not yet.

valant-laughs.gif

@Those voting Blob,

Do you realize why you are voting her? A note, signed by Riskbreakers, accused Blob. Riskbreakers was an indie with no such role. So there are two possible scenario's.

1. Someone gave Riskbreakers an item that can send notes. He then sent a note to Alex(now kyle), accusing Takeshi. He, of course, had no idea of her alignment, and his note is completely BS.

2. It wasn't Riskbreakers who sent the note. By Item or ability's, the note was sent by someone else.
A. It was sent by a wolf, accusing a townie, Sollux, and using Risk as a scapegoat. Wrong person, lolololololol.
B. It was sent by wolf, accusing a wolf, causing much confusion. I doubt this, but Zyflair's out there, so who knows. =D
C. The seer got an Item and signed it as Riskbreakers to keep his identity secret. I doubt a seer would use a dirty tactic like that, but again, who knows.
D. Takeshi's a troll and accused herself. That's not really in her character, though.

So, the most likely outcomes end up in the note being BS, so let's just stick with that.

***When I refer to "Sollux" or "Takeshi," they're much cooler chat names for Blob. So yeah.

Am I allowed to pass items to dead players?

The answer to this is no. Someone asked and I figured it would be best to answer publicly, too. I thought it went without saying but I can see why some of you might wanna drop your Items off on a dead guy ;p

HypnoticLuxray said:
B. It was sent by wolf, accusing a wolf, causing much confusion. I doubt this, but Zyflair's out there, so who knows. =D
So if Blob is a wolf, I'll confess myself as a wolf, da ze~

Obviously, I know I'm not, but still, I can't deny the possibility of B. :D

Alright so sorry about that guys haven't had time to post. Let me say a few things, I won't be as active as previous games in general though cuz school year.

The Yoshi said:
Just have to say that I loved Risskbreaker's win condition. Definitely more creative than last game.

I just have to laugh a little at the first part of the post.. RB's role was jester, an old mafia role conventionally banned for being too easy to win with. So yeah its not original at all, but sure flatter PMJ it can't hurt.

Infinity said:
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, I forgot to do my role. Sorry guys. :x

I don't care what you say. You are either a wolf who sold out his leader, Kronar and therefore an indie, another indie of some kind who has his own reasons to sell out a wolf and then conveniently not get any info the next two nights, or a really really bad townie. None of those are particularly good for you.

Blob55 said:
This is probably all a trap, as the wolves made sure that DNA; the first person who stood up for me, was out of the game, as they probably suspect me as a seer, because of my lucky guess with Glace.

So please explain why rather than killing you the wolves would try twice to kill a person who agreed with you, a connection only you made, and also explain why it wasn't a wolf at all but an indie who tried to (and succeeded) in killing him.

As for the game state, I do not believe Blob or Zyflair have enough evidence on them currently for me to justify voting for them. I'm really suspicious of Infinity at this point, but that's all I have.

Sorry I haven't posted today yet. I've had to work everyday basically since WW started during the game days.

@One Approved: If you are using IE9, I'd strongly recommend switching to Chrome because IE9 is very picky with Javascript which is what quick reply uses.

blob55 said:
BTW guys, I'm female.

If I am interpretting this correctly, it could be useful to me.

King Arceus said:
I take it KA has a role that told him something about some gal, da ze~

/me facepalm

NOW I get it

Last time I make an assumption, lol.

King Arceus said:

Could you elaborate? Is it important?

Posting for activity's sake. I have been quite busy today.

I'll be able to post tomorrow, methinks.

I find it interesting that there were three posts today to the town.

According to my role, I have an ability that gets unlocked if I find a certain someone.

Blob said she is actually a girl, she was not talking about her role. And lol you are a lover again? xD

Teal said:
And lol you are a lover again? xD

I would laugh so hard if he was. Mark gets all the ladies, naturally.

PMJ said:
* PMJ facepalm

NOW I get it

Last time I make an assumption, lol.

You know what happens when you assume. It makes an @ss out of u and me. hurrrr. geddit? ass-u-me. ok I'm done.

also to KA I was using Chrome. It wasn't my browser, it's my college's net. It boots me off every so often.

Infinity said:
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, I forgot to do my role. Sorry guys. :x

26805927.jpg

Yeah, I'm having trouble believing you simply "forgot" to seer, especially considering you had around three days to send in your role. I'm actually really liking this theory that you're Kronar and got nerfed due to Gale dying.

Blah said:
I'm concerned about Blob. As far as we know, the wolves have no initiative to kill him, which brings me to believe that note is true.

Vote: Blob55

weeeeeee pointless bandwagoner who jumps on brainless bandwagons. Let's not forget Risk is an indie who didn't even have an ability to send notes or see alignments. I want to also add the fact that Blob was the first person to vote for Glace, but I'm unsure of if that was a lucky, random vote or a wolf pulling a "smart" defensive measure.

Lucky Fire said:
Oh, right. Why did I even forget that piece of information? I was too hasty to jump to conclusions.

Unvote: Blob55[/b]

I'll just hang back and watch the show. I need more information.

://///////

Geez, what is up with these people "forgetting" about stuff. I almost want to lynch you because your posts hold no significance besides making yourself look more suspicious, but I'm afraid that would bear no fruit. I'll just wait and see if you mess up again.

Lucky Fire said:
Unvote: Blob55

Forgot the bolding. ^

What are you talking about? I just want to find out more in order to see who I should vote for. If I discover I've made a mistake, I unvote.
Also, I'm not going to deny your accusations. That just makes it worse. However, if you guys (and gals) actually lynch me, trust me, you'll be surprised when you find out I'm not a wolf.

The problem with these mistakes are that they just don't go away by unvoting. Nobody is going to forgot that play you just made. Also, nice defense you used right there. Saying you're not a wolf totally makes us believe you.

Okay, sorry for not posting earlier, I was super busy yesterday :)<) and couldn't post. But now I'm back.

@ Infinity, IMO you are a wolf who ratted out his leader (previously posted), a complete idiot, or Kronar. I have the hunch that you are Kronar, becaue the night after G(ale)lace dies you "forget" to seer. That is really bad. NO SEER EVER WOULD FORGET. You just made yourself really suspicious.

I'm going to hold off voting for you until more evidence becomes obvious.

@ King Arceus, you are the male town lover.

@ Blah, [meme=y u no]Y U NO WAIT TO VOTE!?[/meme]

@ Lucky Fire, sorry. You look an awful lot like a wolf.

@ Every one else, any clues as to what happened last night? Any one gain any bad items? Did you seers find anything?

sorry for not being too helpful in this post :<

King Arceus said:
According to my role, I have an ability that gets unlocked if I find a certain someone.

:D

In other news, why has almost no one posted today?

Anyway, someone fill me in. What's the situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back