Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 4 ends September 20 at 6 PM CST.

(Waiting for an explanation on huntsman, too.)

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 4 ends September 20 at 6 PM CST.

Zyflair said:
LF's the huntsman? She's been picking awful targets then, da ze.

But Blob, do you know Lucky's actually the huntsman, or did you infer that she is from the letter's contents?

The latter.

[color=blue[For future reference, please tell us if you're inferring something, da ze. Believe something and knowing something as fact are two different things, and we can't really read your mind (though we'd like to).[/color]

Zyflair, please clarify on "huntsman".

Yes, I'm a bit lost here too. I'm guessing there is a role named "The Hunstman" or something of that sort and they know that the role exists and they think that Blob is it or something.

A huntsman (I normally refer to as Hunter) is an uncommon role in WW. It is primarily a town-aligned killer, da ze. Personally, I think Blob just made up the existence of one for this game, but if you think about it, someone has been shooting quite often at night lately.

Your theory makes some sense, although don't those kinds of roles normally have limited use? If they did, I'd be extremely surprised to see the huntsman character dump 3 shots this early in the game when we have 0 leads on wolves. You'd think they'd shoot Blob or LF or even you Zy if they were town-aligned, since you three are the people we seem debating about.

This killer (DNA's killer) doesn't really seem town-aligned. Why on earth shoot DNA?

Teal said:
This killer (DNA's killer) doesn't really seem town-aligned. Why on earth shoot DNA?

Maybe they somehow received information that DNA was an Indie.Other than that I don't understand why they would want to use their role to twice to kill DNA.However I noticed someone fired a shot Night 1 as well maybe the killer really is town allied and that was also there doing?

Man, this day really needs a kickstart.

Vote Infinty

This is to show him we mean business. He's obviously hiding something. Here are the possible conclusions, from most to least likely as of right now:

He's Kronar(an indie, most likely) roar.
He's a wolf who sold out his alpha to gain a free pass from the town.
He's a reeeeaally bad seer.
He's a seer who's hiding something about his role/ability's from us.

Since none of these are good for us, the only logical option is to lynch him. Unless, we put enough pressure on him for him to crack. TBH, the reason I didn't vote him earlier is because if he is Kronar, it's not hard to imagine a revenge killer role. But I'm willing to take one for the team.

I would not vote Infinity. I think he is totally harmless.

Teal said:
I would not vote Infinity. I think he is totally harmless.

I feel like you know more in this statement then you're letting on. And honestly, I don't buy Infinity's excuses. Man, if you have any defense for yourself at all, please feel free to post more than 3 words.

Sorry but I don't. I don't have any info gathering abilities, nor has anyone contacted me during the game.
It's just a feel that I got. Infinity is that kind of derpy guy. We have lynched bad townies before (especially WW11 and I think 12) and I don't want us to repeat that mistake. Also in case we actually would lynch our seer... I don't care how small you think that the chance for that is. It certainly exists. I would not do that.

Also Infinity. In case you are really a seer. Shut up about your "seeings" until you find a wolf.

They lynched me for the same reasons in WW 12, and I actually was a seer. We don't wanna do that again.
In any case, Blob seems incredibly suspicious to me. Weak excuses, abrupt voting... all the trademarks of a wolf are here.

I'm that kind of derpy guy lol
Well, knowing a confirmed townie or indie is better than not, right?

Puff, whyyyy. Blob got probably accused by a wolf. Why would a wolf (... except Zyflair... :B) do that?

Blob was like that on chat wolf too. Always.

Ah. I haven't gotten a chance to try out chat WW, so I wouldn't know. His/her excuses just seemed really flimsy. "They made me do it lol."
Has anyone considered the possibility of an indie note sender? Seems like an indie-filled game so far, so that's not that far of a stretch.

Well, I don't know about the note thing. It's not impossible. And a note sender could be of any alignment really, doesn't have to be an indie. I don't really see an indie benefiting from sending notes anyway? It seemed to be a threat so maybe it was a wolf. But that sounds kinda weird too.

I'm thinking along the lines of TheGuy's role last game, where he had to send a message each night that was insulting. Only this one has them accuse a player and sign as a different player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back