Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 4 ends September 20 at 6 PM CST.

Because DNA died.

tale

Blob55: 1
Zyflair: 1

Required votes: 18
Deadline: 3 days

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 4 ends September 20 at 6 PM CST.

Rusticks said:
:D

In other news, why has almost no one posted today?

Anyway, someone fill me in. What's the situation?

Where not exactly sure who to lynch at the moment. Some people think Lucky Fire's suspicious because of random voting and all the craziness coming her way.Some people think Infinity is suspicious due to claiming to be the seer and having a lack of information. Some theories circulating are that he is just Kronar and needed Zoura to get his seering done another theory is that He's a wolf who sold out his leader. Some people still think Blob is suspicious because of the note. Oh, And King Arceus is some kind of lover.Oh on a completely unrelated note we now know due to DNA's death there are Two items in the game called the super creepy doll and Creepy doll. So were now all trying to formulate an Opinion on who we should lynch.

You forgot, DNA cursed Zoidberg as well.

I personally think Lucky Fire is the Hutsman, because of a letter I got from him.

Wut.
The Letter Sender Strikes again! Don't trust them!

Blob55 said:
I personally think Lucky Fire is the Hutsman, because of a letter I got from him.

LF's a girl.

Seriously guys how hard is this

Forgot this part. Also Due to DNA's Trolling Meaty,Shocker and Argetlam are limited to 30 words per post.Also the Mark on Lucky's head means nothing.

Blob I'd still like for you to summarize what the letter said.But It has become quite obvious we can't trust them.

"You got lucky last night. I'm coming for you."

The previous night she sent me a letter which, made me say the Doctor thing.

Well, we actually only have around 3 days to pick a lynch. Does anyone have any real leads other than this note (which is again very likely untrustworthy) or just someone who was overly quick to vote?

I've got nothing, except that Lucky Fire and Blob55 seem very suspicious to me. Lucky Fire for her hasty voting, and Blob for his/her kinda weak excuse that the ltter writer made them do stuff.

I had to say it, or I'd get killed.

You forgot, DNA cursed Zoidberg as well.
I'm pretty sure that that was just PMJ being funny.
Infinity, speak up. We need info from YOU.
@ Blob55, that last post made me feel like I was listening to a wolf. If you are town, step up your game.

Blui129 said:
I'm pretty sure that that was just PMJ being funny.

Maybe, but if he forgot to include it in the update post, why make a whole separate addendum post for that little bit? Er, maybe it was an item that was supposed to curse someone, had to be used in one night, and didn't? "Need someone to curse?" "Why not Zoidberg?"

Maybe PMJ could tell us :p
PMJ, was the "I curse Zoidberg" a important thing or was it just you being funny?

I thought it was just DNA's dying message like those furmanisms last game with the X's.

LF's the huntsman? She's been picking awful targets then, da ze.

But Blob, do you know Lucky's actually the huntsman, or did you infer that she is from the letter's contents?

Teal said:
I thought it was just DNA's dying message like those furmanisms last game with the X's.

DNA gets all the dirty jobs!

I love Furmanisms...

Another note? This is getting out of hand.

Can anyone brief me on what the Huntsman is? Is it a town-aligned killer?

Sorry for being inactive yesterday. I was busy posting a nigh 3,000 word chapter in my fan-fiction.

I just got back from my Grandparents' house, so I'm catching up on the day. King Arceus, your role sounds like Riskbreakers last game (although probably not as broken as last time). I don't really have anything to add on to what everyone else has said, but King Arceus, I'm pretty sure Blob really is a girls, and wasn't dropping hints that she's your lover. Sorry :/.

Yes, I voted quickly. And while I still kinda believe Blob is a wolf, nothing I say will convince any of you that she is. Being the first one to vote for Glace and having not very good excuses seems like an odd coincidence in my mind.

Unvote: Blob55

I'm removing my vote for now because there's a ton of time left and I'm suspicious of other people too. I'll always revote if I need too.

Sorry for being inactive. I've been busy, and on weekend I couldn't acces my computer. Trying to be more active now.
I don't think Blob is a wolf. At least you shouldn't accuse her because of that note. Probably Riskbreakers didn't send that, 'cause:
1. He didn't have that kind of ability
2. If he sent it, why didn't he send it to an (almost) confirmed townie. That way he'd get lynched more easily.

I think it was just a wolf who wanted to get 2 townies down. Don't really now what's going on with Lucky Fire. What's a huntsman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back