Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 4 ends September 20 at 6 PM CST.

Only a true wolf would never revenge-vote back his voter. Hmm.

Vote: Blob55

The law of the pack: someone has weakness, they eat the weakened one. Maybe Blob55 is the weak link.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 4 ends September 20 at 6 PM CST.

Mokoko said:
Wow, what makes you so eager to lynch?
Because none of you would take it seriously, of course.

Had I a role that gives me information, I would obviously be more hesitant in voting, but for the past WW games, I never got one, da ze. I've only been successful with my role 50% of the time anyway, so the best option for me is to cast in someone I prefer to be gone and narrow my choices a bit more, da ze~

Zyflair said:
Because none of you would take it seriously, of course.

Had I a role that gives me information, I would obviously be more hesitant in voting, but for the past WW games, I never got one, da ze. I've only been successful with my role 50% of the time anyway, so the best option for me is to cast in someone I prefer to be gone and narrow my choices a bit more, da ze~

If anything, I would go for Lucky Fire honestly. Mindlessly bandwagoning at this point in the game just screams wolf, especially if Zy is a wolf too, da ze~

sillykyle said:
If anything, I would go for Lucky Fire honestly. Mindlessly bandwagoning at this point in the game just screams wolf, especially if Zy is a wolf too, da ze~

I'm just voicing my own opinions with reasons. It isn't 'mindless' if you voice your own reasons. Unless I was mistaken, I don't recall Zyf stating her reasons for voting for Blob. Blob revenge-voted back, so I see this as a hint to see if he might be a wolf or not.

I don't mean to revenge vote, I just find Zyflair suspicious.

I'm concerned about Blob. As far as we know, the wolves have no initiative to kill him, which brings me to believe that note is true.

Vote: Blob55

sillykyle said:
Mindlessly bandwagoning at this point in the game just screams wolf, especially if Zy is a wolf too, da ze~
What stupid set of wolves would start a bandwagon as the first two votes, da ze?

Better put, there's no way a wolf would follow my bandwagon that quickly if I was a wolf.

Zyflair said:
What stupid set of wolves would start a bandwagon as the first two votes, da ze?

Better put, there's no way a wolf would follow my bandwagon that quickly if I was a wolf.

That doesn't even make sense. You could be ganging up on me to make sure you're that much closer to winning the game.

BTW guys, I'm female.

Ganging up? In the open? That's suicide.

Blah said:
I'm concerned about Blob. As far as we know, the wolves have no initiative to kill him, which brings me to believe that note is true.

Unless you guys are wolves and are taking initiative to lynch her...
And also, we still have no proof that the note could be true because of how Riskbreakers had no ability to see Blob or send a note...

This is probably all a trap, as the wolves made sure that DNA; the first person who stood up for me, was out of the game, as they probably suspect me as a seer, because of my lucky guess with Glace.

I also have a 30 word limit ;/ So, what is the evidence against Blob55? I've been busy and haven't seen much of the thread.

Zyflair said:

Which is why I believe LF is a wolf, but you are not. Didn't we suspect Lucky Fire before this at some point anyways?

Zyflair said:

Which is why I believe LF is a wolf, but you are not. Didn't we suspect Lucky Fire before this at some point anyways?

and Argetlam, since RB's goal in life was to get lynched, we have none.

Blob55 said:
This is probably all a trap, as the wolves made sure that DNA; the first person who stood up for me, was out of the game, as they probably suspect me as a seer, because of my lucky guess with Glace.

Oh, right. Why did I even forget that piece of information? I was too hasty to jump to conclusions.

Unvote: Blob55[/b]

I'll just hang back and watch the show. I need more information.

Now that you try to unvote after youve been accused makes me more suspicios of you, Lucky Fire

Unvote: Blob55

Forgot the bolding. ^

What are you talking about? I just want to find out more in order to see who I should vote for. If I discover I've made a mistake, I unvote.
Also, I'm not going to deny your accusations. That just makes it worse. However, if you guys (and gals) actually lynch me, trust me, you'll be surprised when you find out I'm not a wolf.

Just for the record, didn't try to double post. My computer said the first post failed, so I tried again and apparently the first one didn't fail lol. fuuuu UW-Milwaukee internet.

Meaty said:
So out of curiosity, does anyone have any thing to say to me after I personally killed Riskbreakers?

lol, so, did you kill him, or did you just have a role that lets you end the day and the person with the most votes dies?

ESP said:
lol, so, did you kill him, or did you just have a role that lets you end the day and the person with the most votes dies?

Too me it sounded like it just ended the day

ESP said:

My role let me end the day and personally lynch someone if they had at least half of the required votes. That's all I'll tell you with this word limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back