Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 4 ends September 20 at 6 PM CST.

Roari said:
'Cause he'll pretty much lynch them. Wolves want confirmed townies down 'cause we wouldn't lynch them.
Only reveal them when they're going to get lynched.

Ah. Thank you for the clarification.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 4 ends September 20 at 6 PM CST.

Sorry for my relative inactivity, things have been a bit "busy" lately...My thumb has turned into quite a mess...

Anyway, currently Infinity's "forgetting" to seer reads scum to me. I'm extremely doubtful about the truth of his words, and for that reason-

Vote:Infinity

Roari said:
@Bisharp37, I have some sort of kamikaze-ability. Luckily dmaster took the hit for me.

whoa. whoa. rewind here. please explain. What happened? I thought dmaster was protecting Infinity.

No one else is admitting to be that one guy that PMJ said forgot to send his role. I admit that I forgot. No one else is. It has to be me.

ESP said:
Honestly though, present your facts when you've got an opinion or just don't even say anything at all.
Umm... WHAT? I have to have facts to form an opinion? Well excuuuse me. This game I'm free to say anything I like, so I'm also using my chance. (If you don't get that, I don't care.)

Even if Infinity is Kronar, I doubt very much that Kronar is harmful to the town. If you haven't noticed, indies work very differently this game. Most are like townies, but with their own win conditions. While this means that it's not as much of their interest to eliminate all wolves as it is for townies, that doesn't mean that we have to get rid of them.
And even if he could be an indie, I doubt he is a wolf for getting us one. Are you going to lynch your source of useful info? No. Anyone who is trying to get Infinity right now is mighty suspicious to me for sure.

King Piplup is looking veeery suspicious for that post just now. It sounds just like something he would have written last game, and last game he was a monster of the night.

Also Roari seems like town to me.

Soooorrrry, PMJ :/

Unvote: Infinty
Vote: Infinity

Blah said:
Anyway, onto other stuff going on, I think lynching Infinity is a horrid idea at the moment. If he's our seer, we just lynched him for no reason. I would see how the events of tonight play out and decide tomorrow. It's just to risky right now.
>Implying there's no possible reason to lynch him
>Implying there's a better lynch option
>Implying we know he's our seer

I'll definitely lift off if Infinity gives us a legit explanation. What's going on now isn't cutting it. He never explained why NIGHT 2 didn't work. And If he seriously is hiding nothing, then he deserves death for being a terrible player.

Look. My role says the results can be negative, positive, or neutral. The first night I got positive, the second neutral, and the third I forgot. If you lynch me, you'll lose a seer. I'm not Kronar.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 2 ends Wednesday, September 12, 2012, at 9:30 PM CST.

Infinity said:
No. Lynch him. He's lying about the item. I can see his whole role PM, and there's no item.

You posted this a few days ago about Glace, who turned about to be scum. You're a dirty liar about how your seer PMs show up.

And the person who forgot to send in their role was me. I've been busy.

No. It wasn't you. Liar. I didn't know items came in a different PM. DNA explained it to me.
Vote: Rusticks

Where is the lie? And who sayed only you didn't send your night action?

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-werewolf-xiv-the-legend-of-canton-falls-day-4-ends-september-20-at-6-pm-cst?pid=2323581#pid2323581

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 2 ends Wednesday, September 12, 2012, at 9:30 PM CST.

Rusticks said:
You posted this a few days ago about Glace, who turned about to be scum. You're a dirty liar about how your seer PMs show up.

And the person who forgot to send in their role was me. I've been busy.

Glace had a role that said there's a 20% chance any abilities that target him get redirected. Infinity's role could have been redirected to a townie.

I don't think we have enough evidence to go for anybody right now. Since RB wanted to get lynched, there's nothing on blob, and the theory that has the most evidence right now is Infinity is Kronar, in which case he isn't a werewolf anyways. Infinity would be an indie at worst, I think we can afford to give him one more night to prove himself.

Looks like Infinity is gonna get lynched, but I'm still against it. I'm voting for Lucky Fire for reasons I stated earlier. They might be weak, but I still think it's a better lynch.

Vote: Lucky Fire

I think we have more evidence against Lucky Fire if anybody. I would go for a No Lynch but I don't know if it's too late for that or not.

@ESP This is what Roari said day 2.I bolded the important part.

Roari said:
I think we should believe infinity. I got that feeling day 1 (that Glace might be a wolf).

God, I hate my role. I'm probably going to die Night 2, if I want to help town, and ofc I want to. This kamikaze-ability really is not nice.

[red]Vote: Glace[/red]

@One Approved no-lynch is a bad idea it isn't like we have no info on any players we've got info to work with now let's use them to make a decision.

I can't get lynched. We will lose a great asset to the town. I say vote for Rusticks for lying.

Infinity said:
No. Lynch him. He's lying about the item. I can see his whole role PM, and there's no item.

Infinity said:
Look. My role says the results can be negative, positive, or neutral. The first night I got positive, the second neutral, and the third I forgot. If you lynch me, you'll lose a seer. I'm not Kronar.

I wasn't talking about the item, I was talking about what you said about your role. You said you can see his entire role, yet now you say it only comes up as negative, positive, or neutral.

And PMJ can confirm that I did not send my role in. If anyone checked my profile between the time frame of last day's end and this day, they can also confirm I wasn't online during the night phase.

I can see roles if I get positive. -_-
PMJ, can you confirm that I forgot to send my role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back